Sunrun calls the city of San Francisco, California home. Sunrun’s main headquarters is based at 225 Bush Street #1400. Sunrun has been in business for 16 years, having been founded in 2007.
Sunrun’s solar installation and related services are being offered in 13 states, such include the states of Texas, California, and New Mexico.
- In Texas, Sunrun operates in roughly 100% of the state. They serve cities including Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas.
- In California, Sunrun provides service to around 100% of the state. They serve cities including Los Angeles, San Diego, and San Jose.
- In New Mexico, Sunrun covers approximately 100% of the state. They serve cities including Albuquerque, Las Cruces, and Rio Rancho.
- In Nevada, Sunrun operates in around 100% of the state. They serve cities such as Las Vegas, Henderson, and Reno.
- In Arizona, Sunrun provides service to about 100% of the state. They serve cities such as Phoenix, Tucson, and Mesa.
- They also serve 8 other states.
Sunrun carries products from the following partner companies: Tesla, LG, and SolarEdge.
Sunrun can get you custom-made quotation upon request. Sunrun's customer service can be reached through their contact number at (833) 394-3384 or through their email address at [email protected].
Sunrun Coverage Map
Sunrun services in multiple states including:
- New Mexico
- New York
- South Carolina
Sunrun offers a 10-year workmanship warranty.
Sunrun offers a set of services for your convenience:
- Installation of solar arrays.
- Installation of batteries for energy storage.
- Monitoring of independent energy generation.
- Solar systems for selling electricity back to the grid.
- Expertise in consulting on advantageous financing for solar.
Find out more about Sunrun’s offerings by watching their promotional videos below.