Electricity Providers in Groton, Connecticut
Groton covers around 6.76 square miles in New London County, CT. This size makes it the 42nd largest city in the state by area. Competition abounds in the Groton electricity market, as providers can compete for the business of the area's residents in a deregulated electricity market. While options are good, often it can also be confusing because of the nature of the marketing and advertising published by the electricity suppliers. We have built a simple process to steer clear of plans like these. Our marketplace is populated with plans with clear cut terms.
A utility company is responsible for the delivery of electricity while a Retail Electric Provider (REP) is responsible for the sale of electricity to the consumer. You'll have a decision to make about which REP will get your business, however your utility company is based upon the address of your business or home. There are at present 4 REPs reportedly serving the Groton area. This is an overwhelming number for any customer. You can find our list of the most reliable companies that offer electricity services to the Groton area.
Groton, CT Electricity Rates & Bills
Understanding the rates marketed by retail electricity providers in Groton can be somewhat challenging. Our goal is to show suppliers and plans in our marketplace that show you clearly what you will pay. We encourage looking over the terms and conditions of your desired plan prior to when you finish your purchase. Reviewing the terms and conditions document is an essential part of the buying experience, which is why we make it easy to do for all plans we feature.
Electricity price patterns in Groton are accessible below.
Groton, Connecticut Electricity Price Trends
Groton, CT Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Groton, Connecticut
- The residential electricity prices in Groton are currently 24.08 cents per kilowatt-hour. The, while the state average is 22.51 and the nationwide average is 13.67.
- The average residential monthly electricity bill in the city is $171.26, while the Connecticut average is $153.91 and the national average is 120.98
- Commercial rates in the city currentlyaverage 17.70 cents per kilowatt-hour, compared to 16.69 cents for the Connecticut average and 10.73 cents for the nationwide average.
- Groton businesses, on average, spend $2,592.46 a month on their electricity bill. The state of Connecticut averages $419.58 per residence per month and the nationwide average is 578.13 per month.
Groton, CT Commercial Electricity
Purchasing an electricity plan for your business should be a top priority. Even if electricity is not a large part of your monthly overhead, the short amount of time it takes to sign up for a more competitive electricity rate will probably end up being the best use of your time today when considering how long it takes with how much it saves. Our business electricity plan shopping process is very easy to use to ensure that you don't have to spend much effort on this. We handle the hard stuff! Taking a couple of percent off of your monthly bills can quickly amount to sizeable savings for your business. Any sized company can take advantage of this saving opportunity. Using our simple comparison process, all you have to do is compare if your current rate can be beat.
Our marketplace showcases some of the most attractive pricing available in Groton, making it possible for your organization to sock away substantial savings. For establishment with higher electricity consumption that results in a monthly bill of a few thousand dollars or more, the electricity suppliers based in Groton will bid for your business. These personalized pricing offers usually amount to considerable savings. It's not a good idea to miss out on substantial savings by not taking a moment to see whether there is a better electricity rate out there for your company.
Find the best plan for your needs
Consider the following facts when determining whether looking into a custom business electricity rate is worth the time:
- Fixed-rate plans may create savings for years to come - Purchasing a low fixed rate enables businesses to save now and project their yearly electricity expenses with a high level of certainty.
- Your electricity service will not be cut off during the switching process - You don't need to concern yourself with a disruption in electricity when changing suppliers as your utility company will keep the lights on. You will simply see is the lower number on your new monthly bill!
- The whole changing process only takes a couple of minutes - All we need from you is for you to take a few minutes submitting your information with us. After that is done, we will take care of the heavy lifting. You will have a brand new electricity plan and spend virtually no time at all.
- No calls to your existing electricity supplier required - For organizations not currently in a contract with an electric supplier, you don't need to wait on hold. Our team at Find Energy can easily take charge and take care of the switching process for you. Even if you are under contract, or are not sure if you are, it is very likely we can still save you money.
- Free quotations with no obligation - Shop. See your options. And let Find Energy get you the most attractive deals for your establishment. It doesn't get any easier than that! If you don't like the prices you receive from us, then you don't have to do anything. You can remain on with your existing service. Only make the switch if it makes total sense.
To start saving on your monthly electricity bill, the fastest way is to get the process going right away. All you would need to do is type in your zip code on this page and answer a few simple questions. Your answers will make it easy for us to determine the best options for you. Using our marketplace usually results in companies saving between 15% and 25% on their monthly electricity expenses.
Groton, CT's Utility Company is Eversource Energy
Your area's main utility company is Eversource Energy. At any point in time that your home or establishment loses power, you must report this incident directly to the utility company. If you experience an outage, you must contact your utility company directly.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Groton, CT