Electricity Providers in New Haven, Connecticut
Ranking 3rd for most populated city in Connecticut, New Haven is home to 134,023 residents.
New Haven’s deregulated energy market is extremely competitive, with various electricity companies that residents can choose to buy electricity from. This competition yields attractive energy plans and affordable prices for citizens in the area. While this competition typically yields attractive electricity offerings, there are also cases when less-than-reputable energy providers turn to using deceptive marketing tactics and unrealistic plan terms to prey on unsuspecting consumers.
Steer clear of less-than-reputable energy suppliers like these with Find Energy. Having put together valuable information on the many different electricity providers that do business in your location, FindEnergy.com has already done the necessary research for you, so you can safely shop a new power plan. Find Energy only works with the most dependable New Haven energy suppliers to make certain that you are getting the most competitive energy offerings when you use our website.
The Find Energy marketplace can make energy shopping easier for you; all you need to do is input your zip code. You can also view some of our top picks for retail electric providers in the list below.
New Haven, CT Residential Electricity Rates
Residential electricity in New Haven can be purchased at 25.89 cents per kilowatt-hour at the moment. To put it into a better view, the state average is currently at 23.56 cents for every kilowatt-hour, and the nationwide average is at 14.11 cents for every kilowatt-hour.
The average monthly energy bill in New Haven, Connecticut is $173.9. To put it into perspective, the statewide monthly energy bill averages $160.71, and the national monthly energy bill averages $125.95.
Your energy prices can be different depending on how much energy you consume every month. Not everybody knows how different energy usage levels can affect individual electricity plans, so this can sometimes be confusing.
To assist in bringing clarity to our consumers, we have a TOS with all plans we highlight in our marketplace. If you want to better understand the terms of your energy plan, then you might want to turn to the Terms of Service (TOS) it comes with. Reading the TOS will help you gain a more accurate understanding of the terms, conditions, and price information of your electricity plan.
Our website allows consumers to directly examine TOS highlights of various energy plans from the various energy suppliers in the New Haven area. Using the Find Energy marketplace, you can make informed energy decisions as we give you access to valuable electricity information, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the most attractive electricity plans from the most reputable energy suppliers in your location.
Your new energy plan is underway—enter your zip code. FindEnergy.com is home to New Haven’s most reputable energy companies and their most compelling electricity plans.
Find Energy has compiled this shortlist of the most compelling residential electricity plans available to New Haven homeowners.
New Haven, Connecticut Residential Electricity Plans
New Haven, CT Commercial Electricity Rates
Entrepreneurs in New Haven pay an average of 19.07 cents per kWh for their business electricity. Compare this to the 17.20 cents for every kilowatt-hour state average and the 11.16 cents for every kWh countrywide average.
Entrepreneurs in New Haven pay an average monthly electricity bill of $1,887.1. You can put this side-by-side to both the state and nationwide monthly energy bills that presently average $461.93 and $607.57 respectively.
If you’re managing a business the odds are one of your most significant monthly expenses is electricity. Most businesses have usage of between 10x and 100x more electricity than a residential property. While frequently overlooked, reducing electricity costs can play a big role in reducing overall business expenses. The difference in price of a new electricity plan may not need to be that significant when you think about the overall amount of electricity used. Just do the math!
FindEnergy.com can help your establishment acquire custom prices from the most reputable energy companies in the New Haven area, if you're spending $3,000 or more for electricity every month.
The Find Energy marketplace helps businesses in New Haven potentially reduce their bill by 25%; visit FindEnergy.com today.
Buy the most compelling commercial energy offerings in your area using FindEnergy.com. Get a new commercial electricity plan with Find Energy—visit our marketplace by filling in your zip code.
FindEnergy.com has taken the initiative of finding the most attractive business electricity plans available to New Haven businesses; check them out in the list below.
New Haven, Connecticut Commercial Electricity Plans
Consider the following facts when determining whether looking into a personalized business electricity plan is worth the energy:
- Your business may save significant amounts using a fixed-rate plan - Fixed rate plans help consumers lock in rates for extended periods of time. They also empower your establishment to predict expenses with zero worries of possible exponential price increases that are common with variable rate plans.
- There is zero disruption of electricity service when you shift to another plan - Your organization will not experience any service interruptions at any time during the switching process. In fact, the only difference you will experience is the lower amount on your next bill!
- The whole changing process takes minutes - Once you fill out your information, we will do all of the work for you. Relative to the size of your business, we will find you the most attractive available plans in your location. For companies with a large enough bill, we will also start the process to receive custom rates from the the top electricity suppliers serving your city.
- No need to inform your existing electric service provider - For organizations not currently in a contract with an electric supplier, there is no need to wait on hold. Find Energy can easily take charge and take care of the switching process for you. Even if you are under contract, or are not sure, we can likely we will still be able to save you money.
- Free quotes without obligation - If you dislike the plans you receive after entering your information, or if you change your mind for some other reason, know that there is no obligation to proceed with the switching process. Just inform us that you have had a change of mind, and you will remain on with your existing service.
Find Energy is committed to getting you the best plans in New Haven. To start saving on your electricity expenses, simply enter your zip code and answer a few questions.
New Haven, CT Utility Company
Eversource Energy is the chief utility company that handles the delivery of electricity in New Haven. Report power interruptions or any other concerns to Eversource Energy.
You can also go online and contact Eversource Energy here.
New Haven, Connecticut Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in New Haven, CT