Electricity Providers in Cambridge, Illinois
Cambridge is home to 2,086 residents and is the 492nd largest city in Illinois by population.
There is a highly competitive deregulated electricity market in Cambridge, with energy suppliers vying for consumer's business. For the consumers, this competition between Cambridge’s electricity suppliers is a gift that keeps on giving, allowing them to enjoy compelling energy plans at the most compelling possible prices. Unfortunately, there’s no scarcity of dishonest energy companies who lure unsuspecting consumers with sketchy marketing and deliberately deceptive plan information.
FindEnergy.com can help make sure that you’re protected against these less-than-legitimate energy companies. FindEnergy.com is a repository of energy information, and we have done the necessary research to empower you to make informed choices when shopping for a new energy plan. Only the most compelling power plans from only the most reputable electricity companies in your area are highlighted on our website.
What are you waiting for—input your zip code, and shop for the most attractive electricity offerings in your area. Take a look at some of the most reliable suppliers in Cambridge in the list below.
Cambridge, IL Residential Electricity Rates
The present average price of residential electricity in Cambridge is 14.04 cents per kilowatt-hour. At the moment, 14.47 cents per kilowatt-hour is the statewide average; while 14.11 cents for every kilowatt-hour is currently the national average.
The monthly energy bill in the Cambridge area is at an average of $96.57. For the sake of comparison: the average monthly residential electricity bill in Illinois is $100.72, and the average monthly residential electricity bill in the US is $125.95.
Your electricity bills tend to substantially vary from the numbers above depending on your monthly energy consumption. Electricity plans typically aren’t so cut-and-dry, and the correlation between monthly kilowatt-hour usage levels and particular energy rates is one that leaves a lot of consumers puzzled.
We limit this confusion by including a TOS with the plans we feature in our marketplace. Read your Terms of Service (TOS) to clarify important information about an energy plan. Remembering to consult Terms of Service will not only allow you to learn valuable electricity information—such as the terms, conditions, and price information of your electricity plan—but will also allow you to easily examine various energy plans in a standard format.
Our team has created TOS highlights on many different energy plans from various energy providers in your area. To make energy shopping a lot easier, FindEnergy.com highlights the conditions, terms, and price information of these energy plans.
Your new electricity plan is on the way—type in your zip code. Residents of Cambridge can purchase the most competitive home energy plans from the most reliable energy companies using FindEnergy.com.
The following are some of the most competitive residential electricity plans you can get in Cambridge, Illinois.
Cambridge, Illinois Residential Electricity Plans
Cambridge, IL Commercial Electricity Rates
10.00 cents per kilowatt-hour is the present rate of commercial electricity in the Cambridge area. To put it into perspective, the statewide average is currently at 12.23 cents per kilowatt-hour, and the nationwide average is currently at 11.16 cents for every kWh.
The average monthly electricity bill in Cambridge, Illinois is $1,757.85. Presently, $423.41 and $607.57 are the statewide and nationwide monthly energy bill average, respectively.
Electricity is a significant expense for many different types of businesses. While your residential electricity bill may not be a significant cost for your family, the average business electricity use is 12 times that of a residential property. If your business has significant electricity consumption then shopping for a new reduced electricity rate is good business. It would be wise to consider that even a slight decrease in your rate per kilowatt hour can make a large impact in your overall expense.
For entrepreneurs who regularly receive an electricity bill of $3,000, Find Energy can help you get custom prices from the most dependable energy companies in Cambridge, Illinois.
You can use our website to potentially reduce your electricity bill by 25%.
Our company is focused on helping you buy the most competitive commercial electricity plans in Cambridge, Illinois. Let our company help you in finding the most compelling commercial electricity plan in Cambridge, Illinois—fill in your zip code.
Our team at Find Energy has created this shortlist of the best commercial electricity plans available to Cambridge businesses.
Cambridge, Illinois Commercial Electricity Plans
Remember the following facts if you're still unsure about shopping for a new commercial electricity plan:
- Fixed-rate plans may lock in savings for years to come - We work almost solely with fixed rate plans. If current electricity rates are trending upwards, then securing current rates could very well be among the most critical business decisions you make this week.
- Your power won't be cut off during the switching process - You don't need to concern yourself with a temporary disruption in electricity service during the switching process as your utility company will not stop service. You will simply notice is the lower number on your new monthly bill!
- The entire experience takes just a couple of minutes of your time - Just fill out your information and let us do the rest! We'll find you with the best rates for your organization and help you through the decision-making process.
- No need to inform your current electric service provider - There isn't any need for a “break up” call with your existing provider if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity provider, the entire transition can be taken care of by our team. If you aren't sure, however, our staff can confirm it for you too. If you are under contract, we still may be able to find a way to save you money, so reach out!
- Shop for better plans with no obligation - If you are displeased with the quotes you get after entering your information, or if you change your mind for some other reason, know that there is no responsibility on your part to move forward with the switching process. Just inform us that you have changed your mind, and you will remain on with your current service.
If you're ready for your business to begin saving on electricity expenses immediately, then just enter your zip code on this page and answer these few simple questions. We will start finding you the best plans right away!
Cambridge, IL Utility Company
Versant Power is charged with overseeing the delivery of electricity in Cambridge, Illinois. Regardless of where you purchase your energy from, if you're experiencing power failures or any other issues, you should reach out to Versant Power.
Cambridge, Illinois Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Cambridge, IL