Electricity Providers in Crystal Lake, Illinois
Crystal Lake is located in McHenry County, IL. The city limits cover 19.53 square miles. This ranks the city as the 26th largest city by area.
The Crystal Lake area is a deregulated electricity market, this means that customers may choose between many different suppliers when deciding who they buy their electricity from. This competition motivates these companies to give their customers compelling energy plans at the lowest feasible rates. Sadly, you should be particularly wary of fly-by-night energy companies that resort to misleading marketing and sketchy plan terms to prey on unsuspecting customers.
It’s for this particular reason that we built the Find Energy marketplace—to help you find alternatives to these sketchy electricity companies that don’t deserve your hard-earned money. FindEnergy.com has the relevant information you ought to know about the various suppliers that operate in Crystal Lake, Illinois. If you want to make sure that you are shopping for only the most compelling electricity plans from only the most reputable energy suppliers in your area, then visit to the Find Energy marketplace.
With Find Energy, you can be confident about your energy buying decisions—type in your zip code, and we’ll send you the most compelling electricity plans in your area. Take a look at the most trusted suppliers in Crystal Lake below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Just Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- SFE Energy
- Spark Energy
Crystal Lake, IL Residential Electricity Rates
Residents in Crystal Lake, Illinois pay an average of 15.00 cents per kWh for their residential electricity. The average residential electricity rate in the state is 13.34 cents for every kWh; while the average residential rate countrywide is 13.67 cents per kilowatt-hour.
Crystal Lake citizens pay an average electricity bill of $93.27 every month. You can compare this to the statewide monthly energy bill, which currently averages $91.42; as well as the countrywide monthly electricity bill, which presently averages $120.98.
Your electricity costs may be different depending on the amount of electricity you consume. Not a lot of people understands this, and it can be rather puzzling if you’re not aware of how your kWh usage affects your particular energy plan.
To help bring clarity to our consumers, we have a TOS with all plans we show on FindEnergy.com. You can learn essential electricity information in the Terms of Service (TOS) of your energy plan. Reading the Terms of Service will empower you to make an apples-to-apples comparison between your energy plan and the different energy plans from various electricity companies.
Our team has already compared Terms of Service of the various energy plans in your location. To make energy shopping a lot simpler for consumers, the Find Energy marketplace highlights the conditions, terms, and price information of these electricity plans in the Crystal Lake area.
Enjoy a more cost-effective energy plan in under 2 minutes—fill in your zip code. Our online marketplace offers the most competitive electricity plans in the Crystal Lake area.
Get your hands on the best residential electricity plans available in Crystal Lake, Illinois; see the list below.
Crystal Lake, Illinois Residential Electricity Plans
Crystal Lake, IL Commercial Electricity Rates
Crystal Lake currently has a commercial electricity rate of 10.53 cents for every kilowatt-hour. To put it into perspective, the state average is at 11.10 cents for every kWh, and the national average is at 10.73 cents for every kilowatt-hour.
On average, entrepreneurs in the Crystal Lake area spend $1,472.67 on their electricity bill per month. At the moment, $383.47 is currently the state monthly electricity bill average, while $578.13 is the nationwide monthly electricity bill average.
Large supplies of electricity are needed to operate most types of businesses. The average business electricity account uses 12 times the amount of electricity that a residence does. Securing a reduced electricity rate is good business. Savings of even a penny or two per kilowatt hour will compound into significant savings.
If you're paying $3,000 a month or more on electricity, FindEnergy.com can help you secure custom energy pricing from the most reputable energy companies in your location.
FindEnergy.com estimates that you can shave 15% to 25% off your electricity bill if you purchase your new electricity plan using FindEnergy.com.
Remove the guesswork when shopping for your new energy plan; receive updated energy information on the best commercial energy plans being offered in your location using our marketplace. Let's get you started on your new commercial energy plan—go to our marketplace by typing in your zip code..
FindEnergy.com has compiled a shortlist of some of the most compelling business electricity plans in your area.
Crystal Lake, Illinois Commercial Electricity Plans
If you are on the fence about whether to try this, the following are a few facts you might want to consider:
- Your organization may save thousands with a fixed-rate plan - Almost every single plan on our marketplace is a fixed rate plan, as it is our opinion that these kinds of plans are what's best for a lot of people. Fixed rate plans empower people to know just what they will pay per kilowatt-hour each month and give them the ability to lock in the best rates available, even when the price of electricity goes up.
- Your electricity service won't stop during the switching period - Electricity never stops flowing to your company if you're already receiving service. The only thing you mayl notice when you switch electricity providers is the reduced number on your bill.
- Changing your company only requires a couple of minutes of your time - Our shopping process was created to be straightforward and painless for business consumers. All you need to do is submit your information. Once accomplished, we'll take the reins and handle the hard parts. We'll make sure we secure your establishment the best deals out there.
- Zero calls to your current service company necessary - There is no need for a “break up” call with your current supplier if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity provider, the entire process can be taken care of by our staff at Find Energy. If you aren't sure, however, Find Energy can confirm it for you too. If you are under contract, we still may be able to save you money, so submit your info!
- There's no to purchase - Look around. See your options. And allow us to get you the most attractive quotes for your establishment. It doesn't get any easier than that! If you don't like the prices you receive from us, then you don't have to do anything. You can continue on with your current service. Only switch if it makes perfect sense.
To start saving on your bill, the best way is to get the process rolling immediately. All you have to do is to fill in your zip code on this page and answer a few simple questions. This will make it easy for us to secure the best plans for your company.
Crystal Lake, IL Utility Company
Commonwealth Edison is your area's primary utility company. If you're in Crystal Lake and are experiencing problems with your electricity, connect with Commonwealth Edison.
Crystal Lake, Illinois Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Crystal Lake, IL