Electricity Providers in Fairview Heights, Illinois
Fairview Heights is home to the 155th largest population in the state of Illinois, with 16,706 residents currently living in the city.
The Fairview Heights area is a deregulated electricity market, which means that consumers may choose between multiple suppliers when deciding who provides their electricity. This competition results in attractive energy plans and cheaper rates for residents in the Fairview Heights area. There exist, unfortunately, quite a few predatory energy providers that are in the business of swindling vulnerable consumers through unrealistic advertising and questionable plan terms.
FindEnergy.com can help you avoid these types of untrustworthy electricity companies. There are various electricity companies that operate in the Fairview Heights area, and FindEnergy.com has already done the necessary research on them, so you can shop a new power plan with confidence. Find Energy offers attractive energy offerings from reliable electricity suppliers.
Input your zip code to start saving on your monthly bill immediately. Take a look at our top picks for retail electric providers in this list.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Just Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- SFE Energy
- Spark Energy
Fairview Heights, IL Residential Electricity Rates
Fairview Heights currently has a residential electricity cost of 14.04 cents per kilowatt-hour. Meanwhile: residential electricity can be had in the state of Illinois for 14.47 cents per kWh; while, nationwide, residential electricity can be had for 14.11 cents for every kWh.
If you’re residing in Fairview Heights, Illinois, chances are you’re paying $96.57 for electricity each month, on average. Just to compare: the average monthly residential energy bill in the state of Illinois is $100.72, and the average monthly residential energy bill in the US is $125.95.
In most cases, there is a direct correlation between your energy bill and your average energy consumption per month. Not everybody understands this, and it can be somewhat confusing if you don’t understand how your kilowatt-hour usage affects your particular energy plan.
By only highlighting plans with a TOS, we eliminate the confusion many consumers suffer. Turn to your Terms of Service (TOS) to read important information about your energy plan. Reading the Terms of Service will empower you to make educated energy decisions, as you get to learn about crucial information about any electricity plan, including: energy prices, contract lengths, generation sources, and emissions levels.
You can visit our marketplace to directly scan through TOS highlights of many different energy plans from many different electricity companies in the Fairview Heights area. For your shopping convenience, FindEnergy.com highlights the conditions, terms, and price information of these electricity plans in Fairview Heights, Illinois.
Buying a new electricity plan has never been easier—fill in your zip code to gain access to our website. Our company is committed to helping you shop for the best residential energy plans in the Fairview Heights area.
Find Energy managed to gather the most compelling residential energy plans you can get in Fairview Heights, Illinois; learn more about them in this list below.
Fairview Heights, Illinois Residential Electricity Plans
Fairview Heights, IL Commercial Electricity Rates
Commercial electricity rate in Fairview Heights, Illinois is at 10.00 cents for every kilowatt-hour. Now, compare this to the state’s current average electricity rate of 12.23 cents per kilowatt-hour, and the national average electricity rate of 11.16 cents per kilowatt-hour.
Monthly commercial energy bill in Fairview Heights, Illinois is presently at an average of $1,757.85. To put it into context, the statewide monthly energy bill currently averages $423.41, and the nationwide monthly energy bill averages $607.57.
Companies of all sizes have to budget for electricity expenditures. The average business electricity account uses 12 times the amount of electricity that a residential property does. Reducing this potentially large expense may result in better priced products and services and more cash-flow for a business. Spend a moment to do the math (or use our marketplace tools instead) and see how much even a penny or fraction of a penny decrease in your rate per kilowatt hour could save your business.
If you're paying north of $3,000 every month on electricity, Find Energy can help you acquire customized pricing from dependable Fairview Heights electricity companies.
Shop for your new energy plan through Find Energy and potentially shave 15% to 25% off your monthly energy expenses.
If you're residing in Fairview Heights, Illinois, you can get your hands on the most attractive commercial electricity plans using our marketplace. Enjoy a better commercial energy plan in as fast as two minutes—type in your zip code.
Find Energy has taken the initiative of shortlisting the most attractive commercial electricity plans available to Fairview Heights businesses; check them out in the list below.
Fairview Heights, Illinois Commercial Electricity Plans
Looking up the deregulated electricity rates in Fairview Heights makes perfect sense, particularly when keeping in mind the following:
- Fixed-rate plans can lock in savings for years to come - We deal almost exclusively with fixed rate plans. If electricity rates are currently trending upwards, then securing current rates could very well be among the most consequential business decisions you make this week.
- Changing electricity suppliers does not result in any power interruption - Once you lock in a new plan, you get a bill with your new electricity supplier's name on it. Your utility company doesn't change and electricity keeps flowing to your organization.
- The whole changing process only takes a couple of minutes - Once you submit your information, our team will handle all of the work for you. Relative to the size of your company, we will get you the most attractive available plans in your location. If your electricity bill is large enough, our team will request custom prices from the the best electricity providers serving your area.
- Find Energy will handle the entire switching process - There is no need to get in touch your current provider if you are not under contract. In many cases, this is just as true even if you do have a contract. Find Energy handles the communication with the electricity service providers. At the end of the day, Find Energy will provide you with the best plans currently available in Fairview Heights.
- Free quotes without obligation - Not convinced with the plan you received after you submit your information? No problem. There is absolutely no obligation to make the transition. It is completely your call if you want to sign up for a new deal. This, of course, is what motivates Find Energy to find you the best plan that you can't refuse!
If you want your company to begin cutting back on electricity expenses as soon as possible, then enter your zip code on this page and answer these simple questions. We will start sending you the best deals almost immediately!
Fairview Heights, IL Utility Company
While there are plenty of energy providers in Fairview Heights, Illinois, energy delivery is primarily handled by Versant Power. Immediately connect with Versant Power if you're experiencing any troubles with your electricity services.
In the event of a power interruption, you can always contact Versant Power at (207) 973-2000. You can also get a hold of Versant Power online here.
Fairview Heights, Illinois Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Fairview Heights, IL