Electricity Providers in Harristown, Illinois
Harristown is located in Macon County, IL. The city limits cover 1.8 square miles.
In Harristown, customers can decide between multiple electricity companies for their electricity needs. This is known as a deregulated electricity market. With Harristown electricity providers trying their hardest to outdo their rival companies at every turn, it is the energy consumers who are ultimately the real beneficiaries, as they are able to enjoy competitive energy plans for not much money. There are, sadly, less-than-legitimate energy companies who often are employing confusing advertising tactics such as false plan terms to attract unsuspecting consumers.
The good news is you can use the Find Energy marketplace to avoid these less-than-reputable energy providers that aren’t worthy of your money. There are a number of electricity suppliers that operate in the Harristown area, and the Find Energy marketplace has already done the necessary research on them, so you can buy a new power plan with confidence. Using Find Energy, you can rest assured that you are getting the most competitive power offerings from only the most reputable energy suppliers in your area.
Type in your zip code to find the most competitive electricity plans in the Harristown area. You can also take a look at the top choices for providers below.
Harristown, IL Residential Electricity Rates
If you’re residing in Harristown, Illinois, you’re paying an average electricity rate of 14.01 cents per kilowatt-hour for every kilowatt-hour. You can compare this to both the statewide and national average rates that are at 14.47 cents per kWh and 14.11 cents for every kWh respectively.
The average monthly electricity bill that consumers pay in Harristown is $98.04. Statewide, the monthly electricity bill averages $100.72; while nationwide, the monthly electricity bill averages $125.95.
Your energy bills tend to vary depending on your monthly energy usage. kWh usage, individual electricity habits, plan-specific terms—all of these can make things a little too confusing for a lot of consumers.
To help eliminate the lack of clarity for consumers, we have a TOS with every plan we show on our website. The Terms of Service (TOS) can help you understand any energy plan a little bit more. If you want to make a fairly straightforward comparison between different energy plans from various electricity companies, then it’s best that you review the TOS.
Seeing that there are more than a few different electricity plans from the various energy providers in the Harristown area, our team at Find Energy has already compiled TOS highlights to help you make informed electricity decisions. For your shopping convenience, our marketplace highlights the conditions, terms, and price information of these energy plans in your area.
Let’s get you started on your new electricity plan—go to the Find Energy website and fill in your zip code. Get your hands on the most competitive residential energy plans in the Harristown area using FindEnergy.com.
Although there are quite a number of residential electricity offerings available to consumers residing in Harristown, Illinois, here’s a list of the best ones.
Harristown, Illinois Residential Electricity Plans
Harristown, IL Commercial Electricity Rates
Harristown area business owners pay an average rate of 10.10 cents for every kilowatt-hour for their business electricity. To put it into a better view, the state average is presently at 12.23 cents for every kWh, and the national average is currently at 11.16 cents for every kWh.
If you’re doing business in Harristown, you will be paying $1,704.52 for your electricity each month, on average. You can compare this to the statewide monthly electricity bill, which averages $423.41; as well as the countrywide monthly energy bill, which averages $607.57.
Electricity is heavily depending upon in most industries in the US. It is not uncommon for a company to need as much as 10x to 100x more electricity compared to the average home each month. Many businesses spend a large amount of time looking for ways to grow profits while one solution might be sitting in front of them. Smart shoppers may realize that even seemingly small reductions in the electricity rate per kilowatt hour could save large amounts of money.
For businesses who regularly receive an electricity bill of $3,000, Find Energy can help you acquire customized rates from the most established electricity companies in Harristown.
Our energy professionals at Find Energy estimate that businesses in Harristown may be able to save anywhere between 15% to 25% on their electricity bill by shopping for their electricity plan through our marketplace.
Home to many reliable Harristown energy companies, our website carries the most competitive business electricity plans in Harristown, Illinois. Get the best business electricity plan available in your area—enter your zip code.
Get your hands on the most compelling business energy plans in your location; check out the list below.
Harristown, Illinois Commercial Electricity Plans
There's zero risk in comparing the currently available deregulated rates versus the rate you are actively paying, especially when you keep in mind the following:
- Fixed-rate plans can create savings for years to come - Almost every single plan on our marketplace is a fixed rate plan, as our experience tells us that these kinds of plans are what's best for a lot of people. Fixed rate plans enable people to know just how much they will pay per kilowatt-hour each month and provide them the ability to secure the most attractive rates in the market, even when the price of electricity skyrockets.
- The switching experience is seamless with no service interruptions - Your establishment will not experience any service outages at any time during the switching process. In fact, the only difference you will notice is the much lower rate on your next monthly bill!
- You'll save a significant amount of money without spending much time - All you need to do is spend a few minutes filling out your information with us. After that is done, our team at Find Energy will take care of the rest. You will have a brand new electricity plan and spend virtually no time.
- Zero “break up” call with your current company - There is no need to inform your current provider if you are not under contract. In many cases, this is just as true even if you do have an active contract. Find Energy handles the communication with the electricity service providers. At the end of the day, we will present you with the best deals currently available in your area.
- Shop for new plans without obligation - If you dislike the deals you receive after entering your information, or if you change your mind for some other reason, know that there is no obligation to move forward with the switching process. Simply inform us that you have changed your mind, and you will remain on with your current service.
Purchasing a new deal with us is straightforward. Just type in your zip code to get access to the best priced services in Harristown.
Harristown, IL Utility Company
Versant Power is charged with overseeing the delivery of electricity in your location. Contact Versant Power if you have concerns about your energy services—power interruptions, energy fluctuations, etc.—in Harristown.
Harristown, Illinois Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Harristown, IL