Electricity Providers in Jacksonville, Illinois
Jacksonville's city limits encompass a total of 10.76 square miles and 18,114 citizens reside there. This ranks the city as the 142nd most populous city in the state and the 96th largest city by area.
Energy suppliers in Jacksonville, Illinois are actively trying to out-price each other. At the end of the day, this competition is a win for energy consumers—as they enjoy compelling energy plans and affordable rates Sadly, you should be especially cautious of fly-by-night energy suppliers that turn to misleading advertising and unrealistic plan terms to prey on unsuspecting customers.
The Find Energy marketplace can help you stay away from these types of predatory energy providers. Make sure you’re making good choices when purchasing a new power plan; use available data on the Find Energy marketplace about the various suppliers that do business in Jacksonville, Illinois. The Find Energy website is home to some of the most dependable electricity suppliers in your location.
Energy shopping is quick with the Find Energy marketplace—type in your zip code to get the process started. View some of the top picks for retail electric providers in Jacksonville in this list.
Jacksonville, IL Residential Electricity Rates
Consumers in Jacksonville, Illinois normally pay an average of 19.04 cents per kilowatt-hour for their residential electricity. You can put this side-by-side to both the state and national average rates that are at 15.57 cents for every kWh and 15.59 cents per kWh respectively.
Each month, Jacksonville consumers spend an average of $140.89 on their energy bill. Just to compare: the average monthly residential energy bill in the state is $101.27, and the average monthly residential electricity bill in the US is $133.21.
Your electricity bill may change from the numbers above depending on how many kWh of power you use per month. This can be puzzling if you aren't clear on how your average electricity consumption correlates to the terms of your electricity plan.
We limit this confusion by including a TOS with the plans we highlight on our website. If you want to better understand the details of your energy plan, then you might want to turn to the Terms of Service (TOS) it comes with. If you wish to make a more direct comparison between various energy offerings from various energy companies, then it’s best that you consult the TOS.
You can directly find TOS highlights of various energy offerings at the Find Energy marketplace. By collecting valuable energy information, such as the conditions, terms, and prices of the most attractive electricity plans available in your location, our website makes electricity shopping simple.
Take advantage of our marketplace—go to FindEnergy.com and enter your zip code. Get your hands on the most compelling residential energy plans being offered in the Jacksonville area using our online marketplace.
Although there are quite a number of residential electricity plans available to consumers living in Jacksonville, Illinois, below are the most competitive ones.
Jacksonville, Illinois Residential Electricity Plans
Jacksonville, IL Commercial Electricity Rates
Commercial electricity prices in Jacksonville are at an average of 13.13 cents for every kWh. As of writing, 12.11 cents per kWh is the statewide average; while 12.15 cents per kilowatt-hour is the countrywide average.
If you’re doing business in Jacksonville, Illinois, you will be spending $2,700.55 on your energy bill every month, on average. Meanwhile: the state’s current monthly electricity bill averages $471.99, and the present nationwide monthly electricity bill averages $680.43.
Electricity is needed in a significant types of businesses. On average, a business consumes about 12 times more electricity than an apartment or house. While frequently not considered, reducing electricity costs may play a pivotal role in reducing overall expenses. Savings of a percent or two a month can stack up quick when trying to reduce a company's annual expenses.
Find Energy can help your company acquire customized prices from the most reliable energy suppliers in the Jacksonville area, if you're spending $3,000 or more for electricity each month.
You can use the Find Energy online marketplace to potentially decrease your bill by 25%.
Our website gets you the most compelling business electricity plans from the most established energy suppliers in Jacksonville, Illinois. Securing a new commercial energy plan has never been easier—enter your zip code to benefit from our online marketplace.
Get your hands on the most competitive commercial energy plans available in your area; check out the list below.
Jacksonville, Illinois Commercial Electricity Plans
Here are a few reasons why you should compare your current rate against the deregulated market electricity prices on offer in Jacksonville:
- No unnecessary surprises outside of the amount you'll save - Purchasing a low fixed rate empowers businesses to save now and project their future electricity bills with a high level of certainty.
- The switching process is seamless with no service interruptions - Zero service interruptions will happen while switching providers. Your team will not notice any differences at any point during the switching process.
- The whole process takes just a couple of minutes of your time - Our shopping process was specifically designed to be fast and efficient for business consumers. Simply submit your information. Once accomplished, we'll take over and handle the rest of the process. We'll make sure to secure your organization the lowest deals on the market.
- Zero “break up” call with your existing service provider - There isn't any need to contact your current supplier if you are under no contract. In most cases, this is just as true even if you are in contract. Our staff takes care of the communication with the electricity service providers. At the end of the day, we will provide you with the best options currently available in your area.
- No commitment to sign with a new plan - It doesn't matter if our staff has already spent the time getting a quote for your establishment. There is no obligation on your part to make the switch, unless you're perfectly convinced with the quotes you receive from us. We've made our shopping experience to be as risk free as possible for you and your business!
Find Energy makes the entire process convenient. All you got to do is just type in your zip code on and answer a couple of easy questions. These will allow us to get started on our mission to find you the best priced services for your company!
Jacksonville, IL Utility Company
While there are a number of energy providers that offer energy services to the residents of Jacksonville, Versant Power is the chief utility company in charge of distributing electricity to homes and businesses in the Jacksonville area. It doesn't matter where you purchase your energy from, if you're experiencing power interruptions or any other issues, you should contact Versant Power.
Jacksonville, Illinois Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Jacksonville, IL