Electricity Providers in Newton, Illinois
Newton is home to 2,777 citizens and covers 2.09 square miles. It is the 442nd largest city in Illinois by population and 505th largest by land area. Deregulated electricity markets, like Newton, permit consumers to compare the rates of many electricity companies. Consumer choice sometimes comes at a price. Consumers are sometimes met with convoluted marketing that they have to traverse. The Find Energy marketplace was created to help you search for an electricity plan from a highly regarded supplier that has clear terms and no misleading marketing.
A utility company is in charge of the delivery of electricity while a Retail Electric Provider (REP) is responsible for the sale of electricity to the customer. Your utility company is determined by where you are receiving service at and there is no choice to be made. Nevertheless, you can choose your REP based on your preferences. There are presently 8 REPs reportedly serving the Newton area. This is an exhausting number for any consumer. To assist, we've made a list of the most reliable providers serving commercial and residential electricity in Newton.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Just Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- SFE Energy
- Spark Energy
Newton, IL Electricity Rates & Bills
Your electricity rate can be influenced by the amount of kilowatt-hours you use or other factors if you have a variable plan. Understanding what you should expect to pay each month is daunting. Our intention is to feature companies and plans in our marketplace that attempt to clearly explain what you should expect to spend. We highly recommend that customers look at the terms and conditions before deciding to buy a plan. It is important that you do not buy electricity plans until seeing the terms and conditions document to grasp what to look for from the plan.
Below we've assembled the latest electricity rate patterns for Newton.
Newton, Illinois Electricity Price Trends
Newton, IL Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Newton, Illinois
- The residential electricity rates in Newton are presently 11.40 cents per kilowatt-hour. The, while the Illinois average is 13.34 and the US average is 13.67.
- Newton residents, on average, pay a monthly electricity bill of $105.32. The state of Illinois averages $91.42 per home per month and the US average is 120.98 per month.
- Commercial rates in the city at presentaverage 10.31 cents per kilowatt-hour, compared to 11.10 cents for the Illinois average and 10.73 cents for the US average.
- The average commercial monthly electricity bill in Newton is $350.91, while the state average is $383.47 and the US average is 578.13.
Newton, IL Commercial Electricity
With the ability to seriously save on your electricity bill just a few clicks away, don't leave your business in a disadvantaged situation by having larger than needed monthly costs. We've made theshopping process quick and easy. We handle the hard part! Your company could save thousands of dollars, even if the currently available prices are only a fraction of a cent less than your current plan. We are quite sure that your organization can benefit from checking current available electricity rates with what you are paying at the moment, regardless if you are a a mom and pop flower shop or mining operations.
We have collaborated with the top electricity suppliers in the market so that we can provide valuable plans to our consumers. For some establishments with monthly electricity bills above a few thousand dollars, we can get the electricity service providers in Newton to compete for your business. Personalized rates from the electricity suppliers translate to an even better price for your company. Don't throw away sizeable savings by losing out on the most attractive electricity plans in Newton.
Find the best plan for your needs
Here are a few reasons why you should compare your current rate against the market prices available in Newton:
- No surprises except the amount of money you will save - Fixed rate plans enable users secure rates for extended periods of time. They also empower your company to predict expenses without the worry of possible massive price increases that come with variable rate plans.
- Your power won't be cut off during the switching process - No service disruptions will occur when switching providers. Your team won't notice any differences at any point during the switching process.
- The whole process takes just a few minutes of your time - Our hope is to quickly and effectively help your business to save money in the long run. We've created our shopping experience to be as painless for you as possible. Simply your information. Once you confirm your account with us, our staff will take care of the rest of the switching process. Find Energy will make certain that your establishment is getting only the lowest plans from the best electricity suppliers in Newton.
- We will handle the entire switching process - For organizations not currently in a contract with a provider, you don't need to wait on hold. Find Energy can easily take over and take care of the switching process for you. Even if you are under contract, or are not sure if you are, we can likely we can still save you money.
- No obligation to buy into a new plan - Not convinced with the quote you received after you submit your information? No problem. There is zero obligation to make the transition. It is entirely your call whether to sign up for a new rate. This, of course, is what makes it all the more important for Find Energy to get you the best pricing rate that you can't refuse!
Find Energy is committed to getting you the best options in Newton. To get started, all you have to do is just enter your zip code and answer a few questions. Most organizations can save anywhere between 15% and 25% on their monthly expenses after finding a new plan through our marketplace.
Newton, IL's Utility Company is Versant Power
Newton's largest utility company is Versant Power. Consumers should be aware of this since this is the company you must contact in case of an electrical outage. You can report a blackout online using Versant Power's website at website, or via their emergency line at (207) 973-2000.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Newton, IL