Electricity Providers in North Riverside, Illinois
North Riverside is home to 7,426 people and covers 1.64 square miles. It is the 277th largest city in the state of Illinois by population and 589th largest by land area.
There’s an extremely competitive deregulated energy market in North Riverside, with electricity companies vying for consumer's business. At the end of the day, the competition between energy companies in the area’s deregulated energy market is a win for the energy consumers, empowering them to take advantage of competitive energy plans at the most compelling available prices. Sometimes this fierce competition is enough to push fly-by-night energy providers to implement questionable advertising tactics in order to lure unsuspecting consumers.
FindEnergy.com went the extra mile to make sure that you’re protected from disreputable energy companies. Our online marketplace can help you shop for your new energy plan with confidence; our website showcases everything you ought to know about the many different electricity suppliers in the North Riverside area. Only the most compelling electricity offerings from only the most reliable energy companies in the North Riverside area are showcased on Find Energy.
What are you waiting for—fill in your zip code, and shop for the most attractive energy plans in your area. Take a look at a few of our top choices for retail electric providers in North Riverside in the list below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Just Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- SFE Energy
- Spark Energy
North Riverside, IL Residential Electricity Rates
15.05 cents per kWh is the current cost of residential electricity in North Riverside. For comparison: the average cost of electricity statewide is at 14.47 cents per kilowatt-hour; while the average cost of electricity countrywide is presently at 14.11 cents per kilowatt-hour.
The average monthly energy bill that residents pay in the North Riverside area is $93.68. To put it into context, the statewide monthly electricity bill averages $100.72, and the national monthly energy bill averages $125.95.
Typically measured in kWh, your monthly electricity usage will have an impact on your electricity bill total. kWh consumption, particular energy habits, plan-specific terms—these things all can impact the cost you will see on your bill.
We easily eliminate this confusion by only featuring plans with an easy to understand TOSs on our website. If you want to better understand the details of your energy plan, then you might want to turn to the Terms of Service (TOS) it comes with. Remembering to consult Terms of Service will not only allow you to know relevant energy information—such as the terms, conditions, and price information of your electricity plan—but will also allow you to conveniently examine various electricity plans in a standard format.
Our team at Find Energy has gathered crucial electricity information found on the Terms of Service of various energy plans available in the North Riverside area. Learn about the most attractive energy offerings available in the North Riverside area on FindEnergy.com; our marketplace highlights easily accessible information including the conditions, terms, and prices of a number of energy plans from numerous energy providers in your area.
Enjoy a more cost-effective energy plan in under 2 minutes—type in your zip code. If you’re a resident of North Riverside, Illinois, you can get your hands on the most competitive residential electricity rates with Find Energy.
Below, you can find some of the most attractive residential energy plans you can get in North Riverside, Illinois.
North Riverside, Illinois Residential Electricity Plans
North Riverside, IL Commercial Electricity Rates
Business owners in North Riverside usually pay an average of 10.59 cents for every kilowatt-hour of commercial electricity. Compare this to the 12.23 cents per kilowatt-hour statewide average and the 11.16 cents for every kWh nationwide average.
North Riverside, Illinois business owners receive a monthly energy bill of $1,474.46 on average. Compare this to the $423.41 state monthly electricity bill average and the $607.57 countrywide monthly electricity bill average.
Electricity is heavily depending on to run businesses in most industries in the US. Each year business locations use, on average, about 12 times more electricity each than residential properties. Higher use means the chance for higher savings if your business can secure a more competitive electricity plan. Spending some effort now on even slightly trimming your electricity costs may pay dividends for the entirety of your new plan.
For businesses who regularly receive an energy bill of $3,000, our team at Find Energy can help your business get customized prices from the most reputable electricity companies in North Riverside, Illinois.
Our team at Find Energy estimates that businesses that purchase through our marketplace can decrease their bill by 15% to 25%.
Our company is committed to helping business managers and entrepreneurs in North Riverside, Illinois look for the most attractive commercial energy plans from only the most established energy companies in North Riverside, Illinois. Be certain you're getting the most attractive commercial electricity plan from the most reliable electricity providers in North Riverside, Illinois—type in your zip code.
View the list below for the most attractive electricity rates available in your location.
North Riverside, Illinois Commercial Electricity Plans
The following are a few reasons why you should at least compare your current rate against personalized business electricity plans:
- A low fixed-rate plan might save your establishment thousands - Purchasing a low fixed rate empowers companies to save now and project their monthly electricity bills with a high level of accuracy.
- No power interruptions during the switching process - There is zero need to be concerned with a loss of electricity service when changing providers because your utility company will continue providing power. The only difference you will see is the lower number on your new monthly bill!
- The whole experience takes just a few minutes - Our hope is to instantaneously and efficiently help your establishment to save money as soon as possible. We've designed our purchasing experience to be as hands free for you as possible. All you need to do is submit your information. After you confirm your account with us, we will take care of the remainder of the switching process. Find Energy will make certain that your business is getting only the lowest rates from the most reliable electricity service providers in North Riverside.
- Find Energy will take charge of the entire switching process - For businesses not currently in a contract with a provider, there is no need to sit on hold. Our team at Find Energy can easily take the reins and take care of the transition for you. If you are under contract, or are not sure, it is highly likely we can save you money.
- No obligation to purchase a new plan - If you don't like the rates you get after submitting your information, or if you change your mind for some other reason, know that there is no obligation to move forward with the switching process. Just inform us that you have had a change of mind, and you will remain on with your existing plan.
To begin saving on your monthly bill, the best way is to get the process rolling immediately. All you would have to do is fill in your zip code on this page and type in your answers to a few simple questions. Your information will make it possible for us to determine the lowest electricity prices for you.
North Riverside, IL Utility Company
The chief utility provider in North Riverside, Illinois is Commonwealth Edison. Consumers in the North Riverside area can report power interruptions or any other concerns to Commonwealth Edison.
(800) 334-7661 is Commonwealth Edison's official contact number in the North Riverside area. On the internet, you can find Commonwealth Edison here.
North Riverside, Illinois Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in North Riverside, IL