Electricity Providers in Peoria, Illinois
Peoria is located in Peoria County, IL and is the 8th largest city in Illinois by population, having 113,150 citizens. Deregulated electricity markets, like Peoria, allow customers to shop the rates of many electricity companies. The ability to choose can be a , however it is imperative to pay attention to the messaging of the marketing messages and confusing plan terms that are used by some of these electricity suppliers. Staying away from these types of suppliers is easy. Simply use the Find Energy website, where we have sorted through the hundreds of providers in the market and only feature plans from quality organizations.
In a deregulated market, a customer will be served by both a utility company, and an electricity supplier, also known as a Retail Electric Provider (REP). Utility companies , by design, have set service areas and consumers are unable pick which utility provides them service. However, consumers can choose between the REPs in their area for the purchase of electricity. There are 8 REPs to decide from for electricity in the Peoria area. To assist, we've created a brief list of the best providers serving residential and commercial electricity in Peoria.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Just Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- SFE Energy
- Spark Energy
Peoria, IL Electricity Rates & Bills
Electricity prices are commonly not easy to understand on electricity plans in Peoria. We make it our job to make things easy for you and show plans that have simple rates and terms. Reading the details of the terms and conditions is vital prior to you purchasing a plan. The terms and conditions document is a great source of information and will help you to understand exactly what to expect from your future electricity plan. If you are not shown a terms and conditions document, DO NOT buy the plan.
Patterns for electricity rate fluctuations in the Peoria area are viewable below.
Peoria, Illinois Electricity Price Trends
Peoria, IL Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Peoria, Illinois
- The current average residential electricity rate in Peoria is 13.96 cents per kilowatt-hour. The current average in Illinois is 13.34 cents and the national average is 13.67 cents.
- Peoria's average monthly residential electricity bill is $95.61. The average for the state of Illinois is $91.42 and for the US is 120.98.
- Commercial rates in Peoria currentlyaverage 9.90 cents per kilowatt-hour, compared to 11.10 cents for the state average and 10.73 cents for the national average.
- Peoria businesses, on average, spend $1,753.6 a month on their electricity expense. The state of Illinois averages $383.47 per residence per month and the national average is 578.13 per month.
Peoria, IL Commercial Electricity
With the ability to significantly save on your electricity bill just moments away, don't leave your business in a disadvantaged situation by having higher than needed monthly expenses. Business owners can spend a minimal amount of time to begin the comparison process and our team can handle the heavy lifting! Your establishment could be saving hundreds of dollars, even if the currently available rates are just a fraction of a cent less than your existing plan. Whether you are a large manufacturing plants or a small flower shop, you can take advantage of some of the most competitive plans offered by electric service providers trying to outdo one another for your business.
We showcase many of the most competitive electricity pricing available on our marketplace. If your establishment has a monthly bill that amounts to a few thousand dollars or more, we can forward a request for custom pricing to different suppliers operating in Peoria, so that they can bid on your business.. This guarantees that your organization enjoys the lowest rate possible. With more than a few effective ways for an establishment to save, anybody refusing to take advantage of the deregulated market in Peoria is surely leaving some cash on the table.
Find the best plan for your needs
If you are considering whether you should try this, the following are a number of things to keep in mind:
- No surprises besides the amount you'll save - Fixed rate plans empower consumers lock in rates for extended periods of time. They also empower your organization to predict expenses without the worry of possible massive price increases that come with variable rate plans.
- Your power won't be cut off during the switching period - Power never stops flowing to your establishment if you're already receiving service. The only change you will notice is the lower rate on your new bill.
- Quick, simple, and painless - All you need to do is spend a few minutes filling out your information with Find Energy. After that, we will take care of the heavy lifting. You will secure a brand new electricity plan and spend almost no time.
- No need to inform your current service provider - There is no need to get in touch your current supplier if you are under no contract. In most cases, this remains just as true even if you are under contract. Our staff handles the communication with the electricity suppliers. At the end of the day, we will provide you with the best plans currently available in your area.
- Zero obligation to make the switch - There isn't any obligation to purchase a plan if you aren't satisfied with the quotes you receive. We've worked hard to make this process as risk free as possible for consumers. Look around. See your options. Switch if it makes perfect sense. It's really that easy!
To start saving on your monthly electricity bill, the easiest way is to get the process going as early as possible. All you have to do is to type in your zip code on this page and answer a few simple questions. This will make it easy for us to determine the best options for your business. A good number of businesses will save between 15% and 25% on their monthly electricity bill after buying a new plan through Find Energy.
Peoria, IL's Utility Company is Versant Power
Versant Power is the biggest utility company in Peoria. In the event of an electrical outage, this is the number you should reach out to. In case of an electricity outage, you can reach out to Versant Power at (207) 973-2000, or you can report a power disruption over the internet on website.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Peoria, IL