Electricity Providers in Richmond, Illinois
Home to roughly 2,089 residents, Richmond ranks as the 491st largest city by population in the state of Illinois.
There is an extremely high market competition among energy companies in Richmond, Illinois due to deregulation of the electricity market. This competition results in compelling power plans and cheaper rates. However, consumers should be wary of dishonest electricity suppliers who use misleading advertising tactics and deliberately false terms to get a win over their rival companies.
You can use Find Energy to avoid these types of sketchy energy providers. There are many different energy suppliers in Richmond, Illinois; you can learn more about them on the Find Energy marketplace. Find Energy only works with the most reliable Richmond energy providers to make sure that you are getting the most compelling energy offerings when you use our marketplace.
With Find Energy, you can be confident about your energy shopping decisions—fill in your zip code, and we’ll send you a shortlist of the most compelling energy offerings in Richmond, Illinois. Or you can take a look at some of the most trusted suppliers in Richmond below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Just Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- SFE Energy
- Spark Energy
Richmond, IL Residential Electricity Rates
Richmond’s residential electricity price is at 15.05 cents per kilowatt-hour. On a state level, consumers pay an average of 14.47 cents per kWh; while on a national level, consumers pay an average of 14.11 cents per kilowatt-hour.
On average, residents in Richmond, Illinois pay $93.68 for their electricity every month. You can put this side-by-side to both the statewide and countrywide monthly energy bills that average $100.72 and $125.95 respectively.
Your energy bill may vary from the averages depending on how much power you use. This can be confusing if you aren't completely clear on how your average electricity consumption relates to the terms of your electricity plan.
To help bring clarity to our consumers, we have a TOS with all plans we include on FindEnergy.com. The Terms of Service (TOS) of your energy plan features essential energy information that you should know about. Reading the Terms of Service will enable you to make an apples-to-apples comparison between your energy plan and the various electricity offerings from various energy companies.
You can go over TOS highlights of various energy offerings available in your area at our website. Richmond residents can easily access crucial energy information—including conditions, terms, prices, etc.—of the best electricity offerings in your location on our online marketplace.
Let’s get you a new electricity plan—visit the Find Energy website and type in your zip code. Home to the most reputable Richmond energy companies, our online marketplace carries the most competitive residential electricity plans available in Richmond, Illinois.
FindEnergy.com has created a shortlist of some of the most attractive residential energy plans you can get in Richmond, Illinois.
Richmond, Illinois Residential Electricity Plans
Richmond, IL Commercial Electricity Rates
Richmond, Illinois’s commercial electricity rate is at 10.59 cents for every kWh. Compare this to the state’s average electricity rate of 12.23 cents per kWh, and the nationwide average electricity rate of 11.16 cents per kWh.
You’ll be paying an average of $1,474.46 for electricity every month if you’re doing business in Richmond, Illinois Meanwhile, the state’s present monthly energy bill averages $423.41, and the present countrywide monthly electricity bill averages $607.57.
For companies of all sizes, electricity bills regularly make up a large portion of the costs spent. Businesses electricity accounts average approximately 12 times more electricity than residential electricity accounts. Higher consumption means higher savings if your company can secure a more competitive electricity rate. Small decreases in the price a company spends per kilowatt hour may have large impacts on the overhead for a company.
FindEnergy.com can send custom pricing requests to dependable Richmond electricity suppliers if you regularly get an electricity bill upwards of $3,000 dollars.
Our website lets establishments in Richmond, Illinois potentially reduce their electricity bill by 25%; head over to our website today.
FindEnergy.com gets you the most compelling business electricity plans from the most reputable energy companies in your location. Get the most attractive commercial energy plan available in your area—type in your zip code.
The following is a shortlist of the most attractive business energy plans you can get in the Richmond area.
Richmond, Illinois Commercial Electricity Plans
The right decision to make would be to compare the best available prices in the deregulated market versus the prices you are paying at the moment, especially when you consider the following points:
- A sensible fixed-rate plan could save your business thousands - Fixed rate plans allow consumers secure rates for significant amounts of time. They also empower your business to foresee expenses without the worry of possible exponential price increases that come with variable rate plans.
- Zero power interruptions during the switching process - Once you choose a new plan, you just get a bill with your new electricity supplier's name on it. Your utility company does not change and power keeps flowing to your organization.
- The whole changing process only takes a couple of minutes - All you need to do is spend a couple of minutes filling out your information with Find Energy. After that is done, we will handle the rest. You will have a brand new electricity plan and spend virtually no time at all.
- We will handle the entire switching process - Our team handles the entire switching process if you are not under contract. Once you fill out your information, the only thing you need to do is to let us help you enjoy the most attractive plan for your organization. You will see a lower electricity bill for years to come. And even if you are under contract, our staff at Find Energy can still assist you in finding and switching to a more attractive pricing plan.
- Free quotes with no obligation - It doesn't matter if our staff has already spent the time getting a quote for your company. There is no obligation to make the switch, unless you're entirely happy with the quotes you receive from us. We've made our shopping experience to be as risk free as possible for you and your company!
Find Energy is dedicated to providing you the best options in your location. To start saving on your electricity expenses, just enter your zip code and answer the following questions.
Richmond, IL Utility Company
Commonwealth Edison is the main utility provider in the Richmond area. In case of a black out or if you have concerns about your energy services, contact Commonwealth Edison.
Richmond, Illinois Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Richmond, IL