Electricity Providers in Robinson, Illinois
Robinson's city limits span a total of 4.76 square miles and 7,150 residents live there. When buying electricity, Robinson residents have options to choose from. The area operates as a deregulated electricity market, meaning private companies compete for the business of the area's citizens. A majority of people view the option to choose their electricity provider as a positive, but that doesn't mean the choice is always easy. Confusing or misleading marketing messages and convoluted rate terms are everywhere in deregulated electricity markets. Find Energy has spent the time to make sure these types of providers and plans aren't in our marketplace only high quality suppliers with easy to understand rates and terms.
A utility company is in charge of the delivery of your electricity while a Retail Electric Provider (REP) is responsible for the sale of electricity to the customer. Whichever utility owns or manages the power infrastructure that transmit to your location will be your only option for a utility company, but you can make a decision on your REP based on customer experience or other factors. Consumer options create competition, there are currently 8 REPs supplying electricity in Robinson. Below is a list of some of the most reliable providers operating in the Robinson area that a customer can choose from.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Just Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- SFE Energy
- Spark Energy
Robinson, IL Electricity Rates & Bills
Electricity prices are commonly not clear on electricity plans in Robinson. The plans we show in the Find Energy marketplace get to the point with simple terms and rate rules. We highly recommend that customers look at the terms and conditions in advance of deciding to buy a plan. Your electricity consumption can impact your rate and reviewing the terms and conditions document in advance of purchasing a plan will ensure you know what to expect.
See below for recent rate trends and historical rates that have been seen in Robinson.
Robinson, Illinois Electricity Price Trends
Robinson, IL Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Robinson, Illinois
- The residential electricity rates in Robinson are currently 13.82 cents per kilowatt-hour. The, while the state average is 13.34 and the countrywide average is 13.67.
- Robinson's average monthly residential electricity bill is $96.96. The average for the state of Illinois is $91.42 and for the US is 120.98.
- At present, the average commercial electricity rate in Robinson is 9.88 cents per kilowatt-hour. The current average in Illinois is 11.10 cents and the US average is 10.73 cents.
- Robinson businesses average a monthly commercial electricity bill of $1,681.06. The average in Illinois is $383.47 and the average in the United States is 578.13.
Robinson, IL Commercial Electricity
Don't cost your company money by not taking advantage of our business marketplace comparison tool. Our business electricity plan shopping process is incredibly easy to use to ensure that you don't have to spend much time on this. It's quite easy to overlook the reality that a rate reduction of just a few cents could reduce expenses by significant amounts of money in a given billing cycle. Whether you are a electricity intensive cement factories or a small dentist office, you can take advantage of some of the most attractive pricing offered by electricity suppliers trying to outdo each other for your business.
The Find Energy website features some of the most competitively priced business electricity prices that exist in the area. There may be even more opportunity to save, if your organization is spending $3000 or more a month on electricity. Find Energy can request a personalized quote from every electricity supplier in Robinson. This ensures that your organization gets the best rate on the market. A good number of companies leave money on the table by not taking a few short minutes to check if alternative rates are better than the prices they are now paying.
Find the best plan for your needs
If you are on the fence about shopping for deregulated electricity rates, the following are a few key considerations you might want to take:
- Your organization could save thousands by signing up for a fixed-rate plan - Fixed rate plans are the recommended plan of choice here at Find Energy. These plans lock in competitive rates and ensure you can predict how much you will be paying per kilowatt-hour every month.
- Switching electricity providers won't result in a power interruption - You don't need to worry about a temporary loss of electricity during the switching process as your utility will continue providing power. The only change you will notice is the lower number on your new monthly bill!
- Switching your service provider only requires a couple of minutes - Just fill out your information and let us do the rest! We'll present you with the best rates for your organization and help you make an informed decision on which plan is right for your company.
- Zero calls to your existing electricity service company required - There is no need to get in touch your current provider if you are not under contract. In many cases, this remains just as true even if you are under contract. Find Energy takes care of the communication with the electricity service providers. At the end of the day, Find Energy will present you with the best plans currently available in your area.
- There's no obligation to buy - Underwhelmed by the deal you received after you submit your information? No problem. There is absolutely no obligation to make the transition. It is entirely your call if you want to sign up for a new deal. This, of course, is what motivates Find Energy to get you the best plan that you will be happy with!
Our team at Find Energy makes the whole process hassle-free for you. Just fill in your zip code on this page and answer a few easy questions. Your information will allow us to get started on our search for your next electricity plan! After this short and thorough process, you could see your company's electricity bills decrease by as much as 15% to 25%.
Robinson, IL's Utility Company is Versant Power
Versant Power is the primary utility company serving your area. This is important for people to know. After all, this is the company you must contact in case of a blackout. Reach out to Versant Power directly at (207) 973-2000, or report a power outage on website.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Robinson, IL