Electricity Providers in Rockton, Illinois
Rockton spans 7.08 square miles and has 7,863 residents. The city is located in Winnebago County, IL. Customers in Rockton can decide who they procure their business or home's electricity from because the city operates as a deregulated electricity market. Although, when dollars are on the line it is not surprising to find that a few suppliers will sometimes try to mislead consumers with cunningly worded price terms that lock customers into worse rates than they are expecting to spend. Steering clear of these types of providers is easy. Just use the Find Energy marketplace, where we have already sorted through the hundreds of suppliers out there and only list plans from high quality organizations.
In Rockton, you will have both a utility company and a Retail Electric Provider (REP). The utility company handles electricity transmission and retains the rights to the power lines), while the REP is your electricity supplier from whom you will buy your electricity. Deregulated markets allow businesses and residences to have options when it comes to the price they pay for electricity. Nevertheless, there will only be one utility company who provides service your residential or business address. Rockton citizens have 8 REPs to choose from for buying electricity. Below is a short list of the most reliable providers selling electricity in the Rockton area that a consumer may decide from.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Just Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- SFE Energy
- Spark Energy
Rockton, IL Electricity Rates & Bills
Determining the actual price of many plans marketed in Rockton can be challenging. We show you plans and providers with clearly defined price information and terms and conditions. Before you purchase, take a look at the terms and conditions of the plan to confirm that you understand exactly what you are getting. Terms and conditions documents have price and term information clearly spelled out for you to fully grasp what to expect once you purchase the plan.
Below you can see recent price tendencies and historical price data for Rockton.
Rockton, Illinois Electricity Price Trends
Rockton, IL Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Rockton, Illinois
- The residential electricity rates in Rockton are currently 15.00 cents per kilowatt-hour. The, while the state average is 13.34 and the countrywide average is 13.67.
- Rockton's average monthly residential electricity bill is $93.27. The average for the state of Illinois is $91.42 and for the US is 120.98.
- The commercial electricity rates in Rockton presently average 10.53 cents per kilowatt-hour. The average for the state of Illinois is 11.10 cents and for the entire United States is 10.73 cents.
- Rockton's average monthly commercial electricity bill is $1,472.67. The average for the state of Illinois is $383.47 and for the US it is 578.13.
Rockton, IL Commercial Electricity
A majority of business owners miss the importance of obtaining a competitive electricity rate. No matter your industry, it is likely that electricity is a good percentage of your overhead expenses. The process of switching may seem daunting at first glance, we've gone out of our way to create a process that is seamless and as easy as possible for business managers. Our team takes care of the heavy lifting! Acquiring an electricity plan with a marginally better rate could add up to your business saving substantially more of its hard earned money than it is now. With a more competitive electricity price, your business (whether big or small) can save significant amounts of money on your monthly electricity bill.
To help save our consumers the most money possible, we feature plans that offer some of the most sensible commercial prices available in the Rockton area. For companies with monthly bills of a few thousand dollars or more, Find Energy can forward your account to electricity suppliers. These providers will bid against each other. It is your company that benefits the most when electricity companies try to compete against each other in offering you the lowest rate they can. You can rest assured that your company isn't losing out on significant savings. All it takes is a few minutes to research some of the lowest priced deregulated electricity rates currently available in Rockton.
Find the best plan for your needs
Looking up the deregulated rates in Rockton is perfectly reasonable, especially when considering the following points:
- Your establishment could save significant amounts using a fixed-rate plan - Fixed rate plans are the recommended plan of choice here at Find Energy. These plans lock in competitive rates and ensure you know exactly what you will be paying per kilowatt-hour every month.
- Switching electricity suppliers will not result in a service interruption - Power never stops flowing to your company if you already have service. In fact, the only change you will notice is the lower charge on your new bill.
- You'll save a sizeable amount of money without spending too much time - Once you submit your information, we will take care of all of the work for you. Relative to the size of your establishment, we will show you the best possible prices in your location. If your electricity bill is large enough, our team will start the process to receive custom plans from the the most reliable electricity companies serving Rockton.
- Our staff at Find Energy will handle the transition - For companies not currently in a contract with an electric provider, there is no need to wait on hold. Our staff can easily take the reins and handle the switching process for you. Even if you are under contract, or are not sure, we can likely we will still be able to save you money.
- Shop for new rates without obligation - If you dislike the deals you receive after submitting your information, or if you change your mind for some other reason, know that there isn't any obligation to go though with the transition. Simply inform us that you have had a change of mind, and you will remain on with your current plan.
To start saving on your electricity bill, the quickest way is to get the process rolling as soon as possible. All you need to do is enter your zip code on the page above and type in your answers to a few simple questions. Your information will make it easy for us to determine the lowest electricity rates for your company. In our experience, businesses are able to save between 15% and 25% on their monthly bills after using Find Energy.
Rockton, IL's Utility Company is Commonwealth Edison
Commonwealth Edison is the largest utility company serving Rockton. Everyone must be aware of this as this is who you should reach out to in case of a blackout. Commonwealth Edison's power outage phone line is (800) 334-7661, or you can report a blackout via the internet using their website.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Rockton, IL