Electricity Providers in Woodstock, Illinois
Woodstock is home to the 86th largest population in the state, with 25,630 citizens residing in the city. Deregulated electricity markets provide consumers the choice to shop the rates of many electricity companies. Woodstock's electricity market is deregulated. A majority of people view the ability to have a choice as a good thing, but that doesn't mean it is always easy. Convoluted marketing messages and misleading plan terms are commonplace in deregulated electricity markets. Find Energy has spent a lot of effort to ensure these suppliers and plans aren't in our marketplace, leaving consumers with only excellent providers with clearly defined rates and terms.
In a deregulated market, a utility company will handle the transmission of electricity and a Retail Electric Provider (REP) handles the procurement of electricity for the customer. Whichever utility owns the power lines that connect to your home or business will be your utility company, but you can choose your REP based on price or other factors. Woodstock is served by 8 different REPs, providing an abundance of options for the customer. Here you can see a short list of some of the top companies operating in Woodstock that a customer can decide between.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Just Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- SFE Energy
- Spark Energy
Woodstock, IL Electricity Rates & Bills
Figuring out the actual rate of most electricity plans available in Woodstock can be challenging. The terms on plans on our website have been screened by our team. We are sure you will be able to easily comprehend them and have accurate expectations of what you will pay per kilowatt-hour on your electricity bills. Reviewing the terms and conditions before buying an electricity plan in Woodstock could prevent a lot of headache in the future. The terms and conditions document will make it plain and simple what to look for when your new, lower, electricity bills start arriving.
Woodstock's electricity rates change continuously. You can browse trends below.
Woodstock, Illinois Electricity Price Trends
Woodstock, IL Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Woodstock, Illinois
- The residential electricity rates in Woodstock at present average 15.00 cents per kilowatt-hour. The average for the state of Illinois is 13.34 cents and for the country is 13.67 cents.
- Woodstock residents average a residential electricity bill of $93.27 each month. The average in the state is $91.42 per month and the average in the US is 120.98 per month.
- Commercial rates in the city currentlyaverage 10.53 cents per kilowatt-hour, compared to 11.10 cents for the Illinois average and 10.73 cents for the US average.
- Woodstock businesses average a monthly commercial electricity bill of $1,472.67. The average in Illinois is $383.47 and the average in the nation is 578.13 per month.
Woodstock, IL Commercial Electricity
Your company, regardless of size, almost certainly uses sufficient electricity to make your monthly bill an amount that matters. Finding the best business rate is therefore all the more important to reduce overhead. We've created a process that is very easy for businesses to take advantage of. Even a small reduction in price per kilowatt-hour can add up to hundreds of dollars per month being kept by your business. Companies of all kinds are able to save money every month by finding more competitive electricity rates.
The Find Energy online marketplace features some of the most sensible commercial electricity plans that are available in the area. If your establishment has a big enough monthly electricity bill that amounts to $3000 or more, we can request a custom plan from every electricity supplier in Woodstock. Custom electricity prices enable companies to have significant savings, and lock in highly competitive rates for months to come. Don't leave money on the table by missing out on the most value-driven electricity rates in Woodstock.
Find the best plan for your needs
Here are a few reasons why you should check your current rate against the deregulated market electricity prices on offer in Woodstock:
- Fixed-rate plans result in no surprises - Nearly every single plan on Find Energy is a fixed rate plan, as it is our opinion that these kinds of electricity plans are what's best for a lot of people. Fixed rate plans empower people to know just what they will pay per kilowatt-hour each month and give them the ability to secure the most attractive rates available, even if the price of electricity increases.
- No power interruptions during the switching process - You don't need to be concerned with a loss of electricity service during the switching process as your utility will continue providing power. The only change you will notice is the lower rate on your new monthly bill!
- The entire switching process takes a couple of minutes - Our intention is to instantaneously and effectively help your organization to save money in the long term. Our team has created our shopping process to be as hands free for you as possible. Simply your information. Once you confirm your account with us, we will take care of the remainder of the switching process. We will make certain that your business is getting only the best deals from the most reliable electricity suppliers in Woodstock.
- No calls to your current supplier required - There isn't any need to get in touch your current supplier if you are under no contract. In many cases, this remains just as true even if you are under contract. Find Energy handles the communication with the electricity service providers. At the end of the day, we will present you with the best plans currently available in your area.
- Free quotations with no obligation - There isn't any obligation to purchase a deal if you aren't convinced with the prices you receive. We've done our best to make this process as risk free as we can for users. Shop. See your options. Make the switch only if it makes sense. It's that convenient!
Finding a better plan with us is easy. Just type in your zip code to get quotes on the best priced services in Illinois. After this short and thorough process, you could notice your business' electricity bills drop as much as 15% to 25%.
Woodstock, IL's Utility Company is Commonwealth Edison
Commonwealth Edison is the primary electric utility company in your city. In the event that your area or business loses electricity, you must report this outage directly to the utility company. Commonwealth Edison's power outage contact number is (800) 334-7661, or you can report a power interruption online using their website.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Woodstock, IL