Electricity Providers in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
Rehoboth Beach encompasses 1.64 square miles and has 1,108 residents. The city is located in Sussex County, DE. Residents in Rehoboth Beach have choices when deciding which company to acquire electricity from. Being a deregulated electricity market, the area encourages companies to compete for the business of their citizens. Sometimes, however, having the ability to shop around comes with some unwanted ramifications, such as misleading advertising and marketing from the electricity suppliers. Staying away from these suppliers is easy. Just use the Find Energy website, where we have sorted through the dozens of suppliers out there and only list plans from high quality organizations.
In Rehoboth Beach, you will have both a utility company and a Retail Electric Provider (REP). The utility company handles the transmission of electricity and retains the rights to the power lines), while the REP is your electricity provider whom you will purchase your electricity from. REPs can be chosen by the consumer, whereas there is only one option for your utility company as it is based on who owns or manages the power lines where your business or home is located. Rehoboth Beach is served by 7 different REPs, providing an abundance of options for the consumer. Below is a list of the leading providers serving commercial and residential electricity in the city, all of which you can browse plans for in the Find Energy marketplace.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- NextEra Energy
- Spark Energy
- WGL Energy
Rehoboth Beach, DE Electricity Rates & Bills
Consumers being confused by an electricity rate listed on a plan in Rehoboth Beach happens more often than you might think. The rates and terms on plans in our marketplace have been vetted by our team. We are confident you will be able to easily comprehend them and have accurate expectations of what you will spend per kilowatt-hour on electricity bills. Reviewing the information in the terms and conditions is vital in advance of you purchase a plan. Reading the terms and conditions document is an essential part of the shopping experience. So we make it simple to do for all plans we feature.
See below for rate trends and historical pricing data.
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware Electricity Price Trends
Rehoboth Beach, DE Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- The residential electricity rates in Rehoboth Beach currently average 15.00 cents per kilowatt-hour. The average for the state is 12.53 cents and for the country is 13.67 cents.
- Rehoboth Beach citizens average a monthly residential electricity bill of $144.84. The average in the state is $118.35 per month and the average in the US is 120.98 per month.
- Rehoboth Beach's average commercial electricity rate is 10.62 cents per kilowatt-hour. The Delaware state average is 11.48 cents and the nationwide average is 10.73 cents.
- The average commercial monthly electricity bill in Rehoboth Beach is $1,258.76, while the state average is $340.95 and the countrywide average is 578.13.
Rehoboth Beach, DE Commercial Electricity
For business owners in Rehoboth Beach, not looking into the most competitively priced business electricity rates could be significantly costing you money. Our team does the hard parts! We've designed the shopping experience to take the least amount of your time possible. While small differences of a penny, or even a fraction of a penny, per kilowatt-hour don't seem like much, for many businesses it can equal significant savings each month. With a more sensible electricity plan, your business (whether big or small) can save significant amounts of money on your monthly electric expenses.
We highlight many of the most sensible electricity rates available on our online marketplace. There may be even more opportunity to save, if your establishment is spending a few thousand dollars or more a month on electricity. Find Energy can request a custom quote from every electricity company in your area. Custom electricity rates enable organizations to achieve sizeable savings, as well as secure very competitive rates for months to come. Being that Find Energy makes it so easy for you to find a plan that's lower than your regular rate, refusing to take advantage of this feature is costing your establishment a significant amount of money.
Find the best plan for your needs
Looking up the deregulated rates in Rehoboth Beach makes perfect sense, particularly when keeping in mind the following:
- No unnecessary surprises outside of the amount of money your company will save - Buying a low fixed rate empowers businesses to save now and project their annual electricity expenses with great predictability.
- There is zero disruption of service when you shift to another plan - Power keeps flowing to your establishment if you already have service. In fact, the only thing you will notice when you switch electricity providers is the lower number on your bill.
- You'll save money in the long-term without spending too much time - All we need from you is for you to spend a couple of minutes filling out your information with Find Energy. Once done, we will handle everything else. You will have a brand new electricity plan and spend almost no time.
- We will take charge of the transition - Find Energy handles the entire switching process if you are not under contract. Once you your information, the only thing you need to do is to allow Find Energy to help you enjoy the most attractive plan for your establishment. You will have a lower bill in no time. And even if you are under contract, Find Energy can still help you find and switch to a better pricing plan.
- Free quotations without obligation - If you aren't impressed with the plans you receive after entering your information, or if you change your mind for some other reason, know that there isn't any obligation to go though with the switching process. Simply inform us that you have had a change of mind, and you will continue on with your current service.
To begin saving on your monthly bill, the fastest way is to get the process going immediately. All you would need to do is to enter your zip code on the page above and answer a few simple questions. Your information will make it easy for us to lock in the best deals for your establishment. In our experience, companies are in many instances able to save between 15% and 25% on their monthly expenses after using Find Energy.
Rehoboth Beach, DE's Utility Company is Delmarva Power
Delmarva Power is the biggest electric utility company in your city. In case of a power outage, this would be the number to get a hold of. If you experience an outage, you must contact your utility company directly.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Rehoboth Beach, DE