Electricity Providers in Amesbury Town, Massachusetts
Approximately 17,286 people call Amesbury Town home, making the city the 78th most populated city in the state.
The nature of Massachusetts’s deregulated electricity market facilitates a very high level of competition between electricity suppliers that operate in the Amesbury Town area. The energy consumers are the true winners from this competition as they get to take advantage of attractive energy plans available for lower prices. Sadly, consumers should be wary of untrustworthy energy providers who employ deceptive marketing and purposefully sketchy terms to get a win over their rival companies.
Don’t be lured by these untrustworthy energy companies; use the Find Energy marketplace. There are a number of electricity companies that operate in the Amesbury Town area, and the Find Energy marketplace has already done the research on them, so you can buy a new electricity plan with confidence. Only the most compelling power plans from only the most reliable energy companies in your area are showcased on the Find Energy website.
Input your zip code to find the most attractive power plans in Amesbury Town, Massachusetts. Or you can take a look at a few of the most trusted retail electric providers in this list.
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- First Point Power
- Major Energy Electric Services
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- Verde Energy
Amesbury Town, MA Residential Electricity Rates
The present average price of residential electricity in Amesbury Town is 27.27 cents for every kWh. On a statewide level, consumers pay an average of 26.36 cents per kilowatt-hour; while on a countrywide level, consumers pay an average of 14.84 cents per kWh.
Amesbury Town residents receive a monthly electricity bill of $163.12 on average. Statewide, the current monthly energy bill averages $145.2; while countrywide, the monthly electricity bill averages $131.84.
Your energy bills tend to substantially differ from the averages listed above depending on your monthly energy usage. You might find the details of your energy plan puzzling if you’re not clear on how your monthly kWh consumption affects your electricity rates.
FindEnergy.com only shows plans with TOSs to eliminate consumer confusion. Make sure you don’t miss any useful energy information by turning to the Terms of Service (TOS) of your electricity plan. TOSs are full of energy information—such as energy prices, contract terms, generation sources, and emissions levels—that would allow you to make informed energy decisions when shopping for a new energy plan.
There are various electricity providers in the Amesbury Town area, and Find Energy has already studied TOSs of the various energy plans they offer. Our team at Find Energy is dedicated to helping consumers make the right energy decisions; FindEnergy.com provides invaluable energy information, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the most compelling energy offerings available to you, as well as the most reputable electricity providers that serve your area.
Be sure that you’re making the best energy decisions—enter your zip code to get started. Home to the most reputable Amesbury Town energy providers, FindEnergy.com gives you access to the most compelling residential energy plans being offered in your location.
Find Energy has created this shortlist of the most compelling residential energy plans available to Amesbury Town residents.
Amesbury Town, Massachusetts Residential Electricity Plans
Amesbury Town, MA Commercial Electricity Rates
You’ll be paying an average of 17.70 cents per kilowatt-hour for your commercial electricity if you’re a business owner in Amesbury Town. Put this side-by-side to the state’s average electricity rate of 19.02 cents per kWh, and the nationwide average electricity rate of 11.93 cents per kWh.
Amesbury Town, Massachusetts entrepreneurs pay $35,404.26 on average for electricity every month. Current statewide and nationwide monthly electricity bills average $452.43 and $651.89 respectively.
It is likely your company is highly dependent on electricity for some vital aspects of everyday business activities. Companies regularly consume an order of magnitude higher than the average apartment or house. Shopping for the most competitive rate possible is all the more urgent for managers and owners attempting to decrease expenses. Decreasing your bill by even a few cents per kilowatt hour could equal massive savings over the long run.
If you're spending upwards of $3,000 a month on electricity, Find Energy can help you get customized pricing from reputable Amesbury Town, Massachusetts energy providers.
Businesses that operate in Amesbury Town may be able to reduce their bill by 25% by purchasing their electricity plan through our website.
If you're residing in Amesbury Town, Massachusetts, you can shop for the most compelling business energy plans through our website. Enter your zip code, and shop with confidence with FindEnergy.com.
Although there are quite a number of business electricity plans available to businesses in the Amesbury Town area, below are the most compelling ones.
Amesbury Town, Massachusetts Commercial Electricity Plans
Just keep in mind the following when deciding whether shopping for deregulated rates in Amesbury Town is a smart idea:
- Your company could save substantial amounts by signing up for a fixed-rate plan - Our team at Find Energy work almost solely with fixed rate plans. If electricity rates are currently trending upwards, then locking in current rates could very well be one of the most consequential business decisions you make this week.
- The switching experience is seamless as there is zero service interruptions - If you choose a brand new plan, you simply get a bill with your new electricity supplier's name on it. Your utility company doesn't change and power keeps flowing the entire time.
- Fast, straightforward, and painless - Once you submit your information, Find Energy will do all of the work for you. Depending on the size of your company, we will get you the best available prices in your area. If your electricity bill is large enough, we will also receive personalized pricing from the the most reliable electricity suppliers serving your area.
- Our staff at Find Energy will take charge of the entire switching process - There is no need to inform your current provider if you are not under contract. In many cases, this is just as true even if you are under contract. Find Energy handles the communication with the electricity companies. At the end of the day, we will provide you with the most attractive options currently available in Amesbury Town.
- No obligation to sign with a new plan - It doesn't matter if Find Energy has already spent the time getting a quote for your business. There is zero obligation on your part to make the transition, unless you're perfectly satisfied with the rates you receive from Find Energy. We've created our shopping experience to be as safe as possible for you and your organization!
Find Energy is committed to recommending you the best options in Amesbury Town. To get started, all you have to do is simply enter your zip code on this page and answer the following questions.
Amesbury Town, MA Utility Company
While residents in Amesbury Town can purchase their electricity from many different electricity companies, most parts of the city rely on National Grid when it comes to energy distribution. Regardless of where you buy your energy from, if you're experiencing power failures or any other issues, you should contact National Grid.
Citizens of the Amesbury Town area can contact National Grid at (800) 465-1212. You can reach National Grid via the internet here.
Amesbury Town, Massachusetts Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Amesbury Town, MA