Electricity Providers in Gloucester, Massachusetts
Gloucester is home to 29,729 citizens and is the 51st largest city in Massachusetts. The city has a deregulated electricity market, meaning customers may choose what provider they procure electricity from. Unfortunately, deregulated electricity markets are awash with unreliable companies with misleading marketing strategies. Our website doesn't feature companies and rates that were created to cause confusion and mislead customers. You will only find highly regarded brands and plans with clear terms.
A utility company takes care of the delivery of your electricity while a Retail Electric Provider (REP) is responsible for the sale of electricity to the customer. REPs can be chosen by the customer, but there is only one choice for your utility company as it is determined by who owns or manages the electricity lines where your property is located. There are 10 REPs to decide from to purchase electricity from in the Gloucester area. We have organized a list of of the best companies who supply electricity in the Gloucester area.
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- First Point Power
- Hudson Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- Verde Energy
Gloucester, MA Electricity Rates & Bills
Figuring out the actual price of most electricity plans offered in Gloucester can be challenging. To resolve this, we only feature plans with understandable terms on our website. Prior to buying, take a look at the terms and conditions of the plan to make sure you understand exactly what you are purchasing. Your electricity use will affect the rate you pay and reading the terms and conditions document in advance of buying a plan will ensure you know what to plan for.
Gloucester's rate tendencies are available below.
Gloucester, Massachusetts Electricity Price Trends
Gloucester, MA Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Gloucester, Massachusetts
- The residential electricity prices in Gloucester are presently 25.75 cents per kilowatt-hour. The, while the Massachusetts average is 23.36 and the nationwide average is 13.67.
- Gloucester residents pay an average monthly residential electricity bill of $154.66. For comparison, the average Massachusetts resident pays $136.11 per month and the national average is 120.98.
- The commercial electricity rates in Gloucester are at present16.55 cents per kilowatt-hour, while the Massachusetts average is 17.74 and the national average is 10.73.
- The average commercial monthly electricity bill in Gloucester is $3,804.17, while the Massachusetts average is $377.38 and the nationwide average is 578.13.
Gloucester, MA Commercial Electricity
Buying a deregulated electricity plan for your business should be a top priority. Even if electricity is not a large part of your monthly expenses, the small time commitment it takes to sign up for a more competitive electricity plan will probably end up being the best use of your time today dollar wise. Business managers and owners can spend a minimal amount of time to begin the comparison process and our team can handle the time intensive parts! Your company could be saving hundreds or thousands of dollars, even if the currently available rates are just half a cent less than your existing rate. It really does add up! With the easy comparison process engineered by our team, establishments from locally owned local shops to electricity intensive fertilizer factories , should be able to take advantage of these kinds of savings opportunities.
We showcase some of the most attractive electricity plans available on our marketplace. Companies with above average electricity consumption (monthly bills amounting to a few thousand dollars on average) can take advantage of custom pricing offers from the electricity service providers in Gloucester. By taking interest in custom pricing, you are putting your establishment in a position where electricity suppliers are competing against one another to provide you the lowest rate possible. It's not a good idea to miss out on sizeable savings by not taking a few minutes to see whether there is a better electricity rate out there for your organization.
Find the best plan for your needs
Looking into the deregulated electricity rates in Gloucester is perfectly reasonable, especially when keeping in mind the following:
- Fixed-rate plans can create savings for years to come - Fixed rate plans are the recommended plan of choice here at Find Energy. These plans lock in competitive rates and ensure you know exactly how much you will be paying per kilowatt-hour in the future.
- Zero power interruptions during the switching period - You don't need to be concerned with a temporary disruption in electricity during the switching process since your utility will not stop service. You will simply see is the lower rate on your new monthly bill!
- The entire changing process only takes minutes - Our purchasing process was specifically designed to be fast and hassle-free for business consumers. Just submit your information. Once that's done, we'll take over and handle the heavy lifting. Our goal is to make certain we get your establishment the best plans on the market.
- No need to call your current electric supplier - There is no need for a “break up” call with your existing provider if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity provider, the entire switching process can be handled by our team. If you aren't sure, however, our staff can check that for you too. If you are under contract, we may still be able to find a way to save you money, so reach out!
- There's no commitment to buy - There isn't any obligation to buy a deal if you aren't convinced with the rates you receive. We've worked hard to make this process as risk free as we can for users. Shop. See your options. Switch if it makes perfect sense. It's that simple!
If you're ready for your company to begin cutting back on electricity expenses immediately, all you have to do is enter your zip code on this page and answer these easy questions. We will start providing you the lowest electricity prices as quickly as possible! Using our online marketplace often leads to organizations saving between 15% and 25% on their monthly electricity bills.
Gloucester, MA's Utility Company is National Grid
The main electric utility company responsible for delivering power to Gloucester is National Grid. In case of an electrical outage, this would be the number you should reach out to. Reporting an electricity disruption to National Grid is very easy and quite simple. You can do it online using National Grid's website at website, or through their emergency phone number at (800) 465-1212.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Gloucester, MA