Electricity Providers in Haverhill, Massachusetts
Haverhill is home to the 15th largest population in the state of Massachusetts, with 67,093 residents currently living in the city.
The Haverhill area is a deregulated electricity market, which means that consumers may choose between multiple suppliers when deciding who provides their electricity. This competition results in attractive energy plans and cheaper rates for residents in the Haverhill area. There exist, unfortunately, quite a few predatory energy providers that are in the business of swindling vulnerable consumers through unrealistic advertising and questionable plan terms.
FindEnergy.com can help you avoid these types of untrustworthy electricity companies. There are various electricity companies that operate in the Haverhill area, and FindEnergy.com has already done the necessary research on them, so you can shop a new power plan with confidence. Find Energy offers attractive energy offerings from reliable electricity suppliers.
Input your zip code to start saving on your monthly bill immediately. Take a look at our top picks for retail electric providers in this list.
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- First Point Power
- Major Energy Electric Services
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- Verde Energy
Haverhill, MA Residential Electricity Rates
Haverhill currently has a residential electricity cost of 27.27 cents per kilowatt-hour. Meanwhile: residential electricity can be had in the state of Massachusetts for 26.36 cents per kWh; while, nationwide, residential electricity can be had for 14.84 cents for every kWh.
If you’re residing in Haverhill, Massachusetts, chances are you’re paying $163.12 for electricity each month, on average. Just to compare: the average monthly residential energy bill in the state of Massachusetts is $145.2, and the average monthly residential energy bill in the US is $131.84.
In most cases, there is a direct correlation between your energy bill and your average energy consumption per month. Not everybody understands this, and it can be somewhat confusing if you don’t understand how your kilowatt-hour usage affects your particular energy plan.
By only highlighting plans with a TOS, we eliminate the confusion many consumers suffer. Turn to your Terms of Service (TOS) to read important information about your energy plan. Reading the Terms of Service will empower you to make educated energy decisions, as you get to learn about crucial information about any electricity plan, including: energy prices, contract lengths, generation sources, and emissions levels.
You can visit our marketplace to directly scan through TOS highlights of many different energy plans from many different electricity companies in the Haverhill area. For your shopping convenience, FindEnergy.com highlights the conditions, terms, and price information of these electricity plans in Haverhill, Massachusetts.
Buying a new electricity plan has never been easier—fill in your zip code to gain access to our website. Our company is committed to helping you shop for the best residential energy plans in the Haverhill area.
Find Energy managed to gather the most compelling residential energy plans you can get in Haverhill, Massachusetts; learn more about them in this list below.
Haverhill, Massachusetts Residential Electricity Plans
Haverhill, MA Commercial Electricity Rates
Commercial electricity rate in Haverhill, Massachusetts is at 17.70 cents for every kilowatt-hour. Now, compare this to the state’s current average electricity rate of 19.02 cents per kilowatt-hour, and the national average electricity rate of 11.93 cents per kilowatt-hour.
Monthly commercial energy bill in Haverhill, Massachusetts is presently at an average of $35,404.7. To put it into context, the statewide monthly energy bill currently averages $452.43, and the nationwide monthly energy bill averages $651.89.
Companies of all sizes have to budget for electricity expenditures. The average business electricity account uses 12 times the amount of electricity that a residential property does. Reducing this potentially large expense may result in better priced products and services and more cash-flow for a business. Spend a moment to do the math (or use our marketplace tools instead) and see how much even a penny or fraction of a penny decrease in your rate per kilowatt hour could save your business.
If you're paying north of $3,000 every month on electricity, Find Energy can help you acquire customized pricing from dependable Haverhill electricity companies.
Shop for your new energy plan through Find Energy and potentially shave 15% to 25% off your monthly energy expenses.
If you're residing in Haverhill, Massachusetts, you can get your hands on the most attractive commercial electricity plans using our marketplace. Enjoy a better commercial energy plan in as fast as two minutes—type in your zip code.
Find Energy has taken the initiative of shortlisting the most attractive commercial electricity plans available to Haverhill businesses; check them out in the list below.
Haverhill, Massachusetts Commercial Electricity Plans
Looking up the deregulated electricity rates in Haverhill makes perfect sense, particularly when keeping in mind the following:
- Fixed-rate plans can lock in savings for years to come - We deal almost exclusively with fixed rate plans. If electricity rates are currently trending upwards, then securing current rates could very well be among the most consequential business decisions you make this week.
- Changing electricity suppliers does not result in any power interruption - Once you lock in a new plan, you get a bill with your new electricity supplier's name on it. Your utility company doesn't change and electricity keeps flowing to your organization.
- The whole changing process only takes a couple of minutes - Once you submit your information, our team will handle all of the work for you. Relative to the size of your company, we will get you the most attractive available plans in your location. If your electricity bill is large enough, our team will request custom prices from the the best electricity providers serving your area.
- Find Energy will handle the entire switching process - There is no need to get in touch your current provider if you are not under contract. In many cases, this is just as true even if you do have a contract. Find Energy handles the communication with the electricity service providers. At the end of the day, Find Energy will provide you with the best plans currently available in Haverhill.
- Free quotes without obligation - Not convinced with the plan you received after you submit your information? No problem. There is absolutely no obligation to make the transition. It is completely your call if you want to sign up for a new deal. This, of course, is what motivates Find Energy to find you the best plan that you can't refuse!
If you want your company to begin cutting back on electricity expenses as soon as possible, then enter your zip code on this page and answer these simple questions. We will start sending you the best deals almost immediately!
Haverhill, MA Utility Company
While there are plenty of energy providers in Haverhill, Massachusetts, energy delivery is primarily handled by National Grid. Immediately connect with National Grid if you're experiencing any troubles with your electricity services.
In the event of a power interruption, you can always contact National Grid at (800) 465-1212. You can also get a hold of National Grid online here.
Haverhill, Massachusetts Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Haverhill, MA