Electricity Providers in Lawrence, Massachusetts
Approximately 89,143 people call Lawrence home, making the city the 11th most populous city in Massachusetts.
Deregulated electricity markets, like Lawrence, encourage intense competition from energy providers attempting to secure the business of the area's citizens. With Lawrence energy providers trying to out-price their competition at every chance they get, it is Lawrence residents who are the real winners, as they are able to take advantage of compelling energy plans for the least amount of money. There are, unfortunately, quite a few less-than-reputable electricity suppliers that are in the business of swindling unsuspecting consumers through sketchy advertising and misleading plan terms.
Keep yourself protected from fraudulent energy suppliers with Find Energy. There are many different providers that do business in your area, and our team at Find Energy has done the necessary research on all of them; please feel free to look for the information you need on our website. The Find Energy marketplace provides compelling electricity offerings from reliable electricity companies.
Let FindEnergy.com get you the most attractive power plans in Lawrence, Massachusetts—all you need to do is type in your zip code. You can also take a look at a few of our most reliable providers in this list.
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- First Point Power
- Hudson Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- Verde Energy
Lawrence, MA Residential Electricity Rates
If you’re living in Lawrence, the average price of residential electricity at the moment is 25.75 cents per kilowatt-hour. Meanwhile: Massachusetts’s average electricity rate is priced at 23.36 cents for every kilowatt-hour, and the US average electricity rate is priced at 13.67 cents per kilowatt-hour.
Lawrence residents receive a monthly electricity bill of $154.66 on average. At the moment, $136.11 and $120.98 are the statewide and national monthly electricity bill average, respectively.
Your electricity prices may be substantially different depending on how much electricity you use. kWh consumption, individual energy preferences, plan-specific terms—all of these things will impact the amount you will see on your monthly bill.
We easily eliminate any confusion by only featuring plans with an easy to understand TOSs on our website. Be sure you don’t miss any invaluable energy information by consulting the Terms of Service (TOS) of your electricity plan. If you hope to make a more direct comparison between different energy offerings from different electricity companies, then it’s best that you review the TOS.
Make more informed energy decisions—the Find Energy marketplace allows you to directly go over the TOS highlights of the many different energy plans available in Lawrence, Massachusetts. To make energy shopping a lot simpler for consumers, our website showcases the conditions, terms, and price information of these energy plans being offered in the Lawrence area.
Let’s get you a new energy plan—visit FindEnergy.com and enter your zip code. Our team is committed to helping you buy the most compelling home electricity plans in your area.
View the list below for the most attractive electricity rates available in your location.
Lawrence, Massachusetts Residential Electricity Plans
Lawrence, MA Commercial Electricity Rates
16.68 cents per kWh is the rate of business electricity in Lawrence, Massachusetts. Currently, 17.74 cents per kilowatt-hour and 10.73 cents per kWh are the state and national average respectively.
On average, business owners in Lawrence, Massachusetts spend $3,514.55 on their electricity bill per month. To put it into perspective, the state monthly energy bill presently averages $377.38, and the national monthly electricity bill presently averages $578.13.
Electricity is heavily relied upon to operate businesses in most industries in the US. Business electricity accounts commonly use significantly higher quantities of electricity than residential accounts. If your business is close to or above this average electricity usage then it is all the more important to confirm you procure the best possible electricity rate out there. The price difference of a new electricity plan doesn't even need to be that sizable when you consider the overall amount of electricity used. Just do the math!
Our team at Find Energy can help your company secure customized pricing from the most established electricity providers in your area, if you're spending $3,000 or more for electricity every month.
The Find Energy marketplace helps business establishments in Lawrence potentially save up to 25% on their energy bill; head over to FindEnergy.com today.
Home to many reputable Lawrence energy suppliers, FindEnergy.com features the best commercial electricity plans in the Lawrence area. Get the most attractive commercial energy plan available in your area—enter your zip code.
Our team at Find Energy has taken the liberty of shortlisting the most attractive business electricity plans available to Lawrence businesses; learn more about them in the list below.
Lawrence, Massachusetts Commercial Electricity Plans
Just keep in mind the following when deciding whether looking into deregulated rates in Lawrence is a use of time:
- Your organization could save substantial amounts with a fixed-rate plan - Our team at Find Energy work almost solely with fixed rate plans. If electricity rates are currently trending upwards, then securing the best possible rates could be among the most crucial business decisions you make this week.
- The switching process is seamless as there is zero service interruptions - There is zero need to think about a temporary disruption in electricity when changing suppliers because your utility company will continue providing service. You will simply notice is the lower number on your new monthly bill!
- The entire experience takes just a couple of minutes - After you fill out your business's information, Find Energy will take care of all of the work for you. Relative to the size of your company, we will get you the best available plans in your location. For companies with a large enough bill, our team will receive personalized prices from the the best electricity providers serving your area.
- No calls to your existing service company necessary - For organizations not currently in a contract with a provider, you don't need to wait on hold. Our team at Find Energy can easily take over and take care of the transition on your behalf. If you are under contract, or are not sure, it is highly likely we can still save you money.
- There's no commitment to commit - If you don't like the quotes you get after submitting your information, or if you change your mind for some other reason, know that there isn't any obligation to go though with the switching process. Just let us know that you have changed your mind, and you will continue on with your existing service.
Shopping for a better rate with Find Energy is hassle-free. Simply enter your zip code to get access to the best priced plans in Massachusetts.
Lawrence, MA Utility Company
When it comes to buying an energy plan, Lawrence residents can choose from many different electricity suppliers; when it comes to energy transmission, however, the city relies on National Grid as their main utility company. In case of a black out or if you have concerns about your energy services, you need to connect with National Grid.
Lawrence, Massachusetts Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Lawrence, MA