Electricity Providers in Lee CDP, Massachusetts
Lee CDP is home to 1,880 citizens and covers 1.36 square miles. It is the 203rd largest city in Massachusetts by population and 228th largest by land area. Citizens in Lee CDP have multiple choices when deciding who to acquire electricity from. As a deregulated electricity market, the city encourages companies to compete for the business of their residents. Deregulated electricity markets may result in unreliable suppliers seeking to attract your business with false promises or deceptive advertising and marketing. We are here to help connect consumers to providers with competitive rates and high quality marketing practices.
In Lee CDP, you will need the service of both a utility company and a Retail Electric Provider (REP). The utility company handles the transmission of electricity and retains the rights to the power lines), while the REP is your electricity provider from whom you will acquire your electricity. You will only have one option for your utility company, because it is determined by what company owns the power infrastructure that transmits to your property. You may, however, choose from the various REPs that service your area. Quite a few consumers would be inundated by the 10 REPs offering electricity for sale in the Lee CDP area. We've collected a list of of the most reliable suppliers who offer electricity in Lee CDP.
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- First Point Power
- Hudson Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- Verde Energy
Lee CDP, MA Electricity Rates & Bills
Your electricity rate can be influenced by the amount of kilowatt-hours you use or other factors if you have a variable plan. Being clear on what you should plan to pay each month is daunting. We've made it our goal to have plans in our marketplace with simple rates and terms so that you can choose them with confidence. It is vital to ensure that you review the terms and conditions of any plan you are purchasing. You can locate electricity price and plan terms in the terms and conditions document to simply explain what to expect from your new plan.
See below for the latest rate tendencies and historical rates that have been available in Lee CDP.
Lee CDP, Massachusetts Electricity Price Trends
Lee CDP, MA Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Lee CDP, Massachusetts
- The residential electricity rates in Lee CDP at present average 25.26 cents per kilowatt-hour. The average for the state of Massachusetts is 23.36 cents and for the country is 13.67 cents.
- Lee CDP residents pay an average monthly residential electricity bill of $148.51. In comparison, the average state citizen pays $136.11 per month and the US average is 120.98.
- The commercial electricity rates in Lee CDP are at present17.03 cents per kilowatt-hour, while the Massachusetts average is 17.74 and the countrywide average is 10.73.
- Lee CDP businesses, on average, spend $3,322.26 a month on their electricity bill. The state of Massachusetts averages $377.38 per residence per month and the countrywide average is 578.13 per month.
Lee CDP, MA Commercial Electricity
Obtaining an electricity plan for your company is vital to reducing overhead. Whether electricity is a large or small part of your monthly spend, the small commitment it takes to sign up for a more competitive plan will probably end up being the best use of your time today when considering time spent with how much it saves. We've made theshopping process quick and easy. We handle the hard stuff! Even a minimal discount per kilowatt-hour can add up to hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars per month being saved by your company. Using the simple comparison process created by Find Energy, companies from dry cleaners to electricity intensive food processing plants , can take advantage of these types of savings strategies.
We feature many of the most attractive electricity pricing available on our website. If your establishment has a monthly bill of a few thousand dollars or more, our team can submit your account to the various electricity companies in your area. They will then provide you a personalized plan. This ensures that your company receives the most compelling rate available. Don't leave money on the table by losing out on the most attractive electricity plans available in Lee CDP.
Find the best plan for your needs
Here are a few reasons why you should compare your current rate against the deregulated market electricity plans available in Lee CDP:
- A low fixed-rate plan could save your establishment thousands - Locking in a low fixed rate empowers organizations to save now and project their annual electricity bills with great predictability.
- Your electricity service won't be cut off during the switching period - If you secure a brand new plan, you simply receive a bill with your new provider's name on it. Your utility company does not change and power never stops flowing to your organization.
- You'll save a substantial amount of money without wasting time - Our shopping process specifically designed to be straightforward and convenient for business users. Just submit your information. Once that's done, we'll take over and handle everything else. We'll make sure to get your establishment the best electricity rates available.
- Find Energy will handle the entire switching process - There is no need for a “break up” call with your existing supplier if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity provider, the entire switching process can be handled by Find Energy. If you aren't sure, however, we can check that for you too. If you are under contract, we may still be able to find a way to save you money, so reach out!
- Zero obligation to switch - It doesn't matter if our staff has already put in the time getting a quote for your business. There is absolutely no obligation on your part to make the switch, unless you're completely impressed with the prices you receive from Find Energy. We've created our process to be as risk free as possible for you and your establishment!
Find Energy is dedicated to finding you the best plans in Lee CDP. To start saving on your electricity expenses, just enter your zip code on this page and answer a few questions. In our estimation, companies are often able to save between 15% and 25% on their monthly electricity expenses after using our marketplace.
Lee CDP, MA's Utility Company is National Grid
National Grid is the primary utility company in Lee CDP. Residents should take note of this as this is who you must get in touch with in the event of a blackout. You can report a blackout via the internet through National Grid's website at website, or over the phone at (800) 465-1212.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Lee CDP, MA