Electricity Providers in Lake Arrowhead CDP, Maine
Lake Arrowhead CDP is located in York County, ME. The city limits cover 6.38 square miles. This ranks the city as the 50th largest by square miles.
There is a highly competitive deregulated energy market in Lake Arrowhead CDP, with electricity suppliers vying for consumer's business. The energy consumers are enjoying some of the best power plans at extraordinarily attractive rates thanks to this high-level competition. There exist, unfortunately, quite a few less-than-legitimate energy suppliers that are in the business of swindling vulnerable consumers through fraudulent advertising tactics and questionable plan terms.
With Find Energy, it’s easy to stay away from these untrustworthy energy companies. Our team at Find Energy has already looked into the many different electricity companies that provide service in Lake Arrowhead CDP, Maine. If you want to be sure that you are shopping for only the most competitive energy plans from only the most reliable electricity providers in Lake Arrowhead CDP, Maine, then visit to our online marketplace.
Type in your zip code to start saving on your electricity bill right off the bat. Take a look at a few of our most trusted suppliers in Lake Arrowhead CDP in this list.
Lake Arrowhead CDP, ME Residential Electricity Rates
Lake Arrowhead CDP has a residential electricity cost of 19.73 cents for every kWh. The current statewide and nationwide average is priced at 20.45 cents for every kilowatt-hour and 14.11 cents for every kilowatt-hour respectively.
If you’re residing in Lake Arrowhead CDP, you will be paying $114.62 for your electricity every month, on average. To put it into perspective, the statewide monthly energy bill currently averages $121.22, and the nationwide monthly electricity bill averages $125.95.
Typically expressed in kilowatt-hours, your monthly electricity consumption will directly impact your electricity bill. The impact of various electricity consumption levels on individual electricity plans isn’t exactly cut-and-dry and is typically a point of confusion to many consumers.
We show the TOS of every plan we highlight to ensure there will not be any confusion for those using FindEnergy.com to buy their new electricity plan. Consult your Terms of Service (TOS) to read important information about an energy plan. TOSs are full of electricity information—such as energy rates, contract terms, generation sources, and emissions levels—that would empower consumers to make better energy decisions when shopping for a new electricity plan.
Our team at Find Energy has compiled TOS highlights on the various electricity offerings from various electricity providers in Lake Arrowhead CDP, Maine. Find Energy is keen on helping energy users make the right energy decisions; our website provides valuable energy information, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the most attractive energy plans available to you, as well as the most prominent energy suppliers that serve your area.
Energy shopping doesn’t have to be difficult—fill in your zip code to get the ball rolling. Get the most competitive residential energy plans in Lake Arrowhead CDP, Maine using our marketplace.
Below, you can find some of the most attractive residential electricity plans in your location.
Lake Arrowhead CDP, Maine Residential Electricity Plans
Lake Arrowhead CDP, ME Commercial Electricity Rates
Lake Arrowhead CDP has a business electricity rate of 13.79 cents for every kilowatt-hour. Meanwhile, the state of Maine’s average is 17.21 cents per kWh, and the present national average is 11.16 cents per kWh.
Lake Arrowhead CDP entrepreneurs pay an average energy bill of $4,116.01 every month. To put it into context, the state monthly energy bill averages $322.41, and the nationwide monthly electricity bill currently averages $607.57.
It is likely your company relies on electricity for some vital parts of everyday business activities. In fact, electricity is a significant cost for a majority of businesses in existence. If your company has high electricity usage then finding a lower electricity rate is simply good business. Take a moment to do the math (or use our marketplace tools instead) and see how much even a penny decrease in your price per kilowatt hour could save your business.
If you're spending $3,000 every month or more on electricity, FindEnergy.com can help you acquire customized energy pricing from the most reputable energy providers in your location.
Lake Arrowhead CDP businesses may be able to shave 15% to 25% off of their energy expenses if they shop for their electricity plan using FindEnergy.com.
Our online marketplace is home to Lake Arrowhead CDP's most reliable energy providers and their most competitive commercial energy offerings. Buying a new commercial energy plan has never been safer—fill in your zip code to start using the Find Energy marketplace.
Our team at Find Energy has found the most attractive commercial electricity plans you can get in your location; learn more about them in the list below.
Lake Arrowhead CDP, Maine Commercial Electricity Plans
There's zero risk in checking the currently available deregulated rates against the rate you are normally paying, especially when you keep in mind the following:
- Fixed-rate plans may lock in savings for years to come - Fixed rate plans are the preferred plan of choice here at Find Energy. These plans lock in the lowest rates and ensure that you can predict exactly how much you will be paying per kilowatt-hour in the future.
- Your electricity service won't be cut off during the switching period - You don't need to think about a temporary disruption in electricity service during the switching process as your utility company will keep the lights on. You will simply see is the lower number on your new monthly bill!
- The whole experience takes just minutes - Just fill out your information and let us do the rest! We'll give you with the most attractive plans for your company and help you make an informed decision on which plan is right for your company.
- No need to inform your current provider - There isn't any need for a “break up” call with your existing supplier if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity service company, the entire transition can be taken care of by Find Energy. If you're not sure, however, we can check that for you as well. If you are under contract, we may still be able to save you money, so reach out!
- Free quotations and no obligation - If you are underwhelmed by the plans you receive after submitting your information, or if you change your mind for some other reason, know that there isn't any responsibility to move forward with the switching process. Simply inform us that you have changed your mind, and you will continue on with your current plan.
If you're ready for your business to start saving on electricity expenses asap, all you have to do is type in your zip code and answer these easy questions. Find Energy will start providing you the lowest electricity rates as quickly as possible!
Lake Arrowhead CDP, ME Utility Company
Central Maine Power is responsible for distributing electricity in Lake Arrowhead CDP, Maine. Connect with Central Maine Power to report power failures or any other concerns in Lake Arrowhead CDP, Maine.
In the event of a blackout, you can always contact Central Maine Power at (800) 696-1000. Central Maine Power's online customer service can be contacted through Central Maine Power's company website here.
Lake Arrowhead CDP, Maine Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Lake Arrowhead CDP, ME