Electricity Providers in Abilene, Texas
Abilene's city limits encompass a total of 112.09 square miles and are home to 125,182 citizens. The city ranks as the 28th largest city by population in the state of Texas and the 14th largest by area.
There exists an extremely high market competition between energy providers in the Abilene area due to deregulation. Everything considered, this competition is a win for customers—as they enjoy compelling power plans and cheaper prices There are, however, less-than-legitimate energy providers who often are implementing questionable marketing tactics such as purposefully false terms to lure vulnerable customers.
Make sure you’re keeping away from untrustworthy electricity providers by using the Find Energy marketplace. FindEnergy.com is a repository of energy information, and we have done the research to help you make proper choices when purchasing a new power plan. FindEnergy.com can connect you with the most reputable energy companies in your area, so you can get the most compelling power offerings available in your area.
Make sure you’re getting the most attractive electricity offerings in the Abilene area; fill in your zip code. Or you can take a look at some of our top picks for suppliers in this list.
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Green Mountain Energy
- Just Energy
- Payless Power
- Pulse Power
- SFE Energy
- TXU Energy
- Texpo Energy
Abilene, TX Residential Electricity Rates
If you’re residing in Abilene, the average price of residential electricity right now is 10.47 cents for every kWh. The present statewide and countrywide average is priced at 12.41 cents per kWh and 14.11 cents for every kilowatt-hour respectively.
If you’re residing in Abilene, Texas, chances are you’re paying $125.83 for electricity every month, on average. For the sake of comparison: the state monthly electricity bill average is $140.36, while the nationwide monthly energy bill average is $125.95.
Predominantly expressed in kWh, your monthly energy consumption will directly impact your electricity bill. This relationship between electricity consumption levels and electricity rates is what often leaves plenty of consumers confused about the details of their energy plans.
We eliminate this confusion by having an EFL with the plans we show on our website. The Electricity Facts Label or EFL highlights crucial details about an electricity plan. Remembering to consult Electricity Facts Labels will not only allow you to know invaluable energy information—such as the terms, conditions, and price information of your energy plan—but will also allow you to view different electricity plans in a standardized format.
Our team has read through stacks of Electricity Facts Labels and has compiled EFL highlights on the various electricity plans available in the Abilene area. FindEnergy.com is filled with electricity information, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the best bang-for-your-buck energy plans available in Abilene, Texas.
Your new electricity plan is underway—enter your zip code. Our company is keen on helping citizens in Abilene, Texas look for the most competitive home energy plans from only the most reliable energy suppliers in your area.
FindEnergy.com has created a shortlist of some of the best residential electricity plans you can get in your area.
Abilene, Texas Residential Electricity Plans
Abilene, TX Commercial Electricity Rates
The average rate of electricity in the Abilene area is at 8.63 cents per kilowatt-hour. Present statewide and countrywide average is priced at 7.59 cents per kilowatt-hour and 11.16 cents for every kWh respectively.
Monthly commercial electricity bill in Abilene is presently at an average of $962.89. Meanwhile: the state’s present monthly electricity bill averages $673.37, and the present national monthly electricity bill averages $607.57.
Most likely your company is very dependent on electricity when it comes to vital aspects of everyday business activities. Electricity bills for businesses are 12x higher than residential properties. While often overlooked, reducing electricity expenses can have a big role in decreasing overall expenses. It would be wise to think about the fact that even a small decrease in your rate per kilowatt hour may have a large difference in your overall expense.
Find Energy can send customized pricing requests for businesses in Abilene, Texas that spend $3,000 or more on energy every month.
Companies that operate in Abilene, Texas may be able to reduce their electricity bill by 25% by shopping for their energy plan using our marketplace.
The Find Energy marketplace gets you the best business energy plans from the most reliable energy suppliers in Abilene, Texas. Enjoy a more cost-effective commercial electricity plan in under two minutes—fill in your zip code.
Below, you can find some of the most competitive commercial energy plans available in your area.
Abilene, Texas Commercial Electricity Plans
If you are considering whether to try this, the following are a few facts you might want to consider:
- Fixed-rate plans may create savings for years to come - Securing a low fixed rate empowers companies to save now and project their monthly electricity expenses with a high level of predictability.
- Changing electricity suppliers doesn't result in any service interruption - Your organization will not experience any electricity service disruptions at any point during the switching process. In fact, the only difference you will see is the lower charge on your new bill!
- Instant, simple, and seamless - After you fill out your organization's information, our team at Find Energy will do all of the work for you. Relative to the size of your establishment, we will find you the best available rates in your area. For companies with a large enough bill, we will request personalized prices from the the top electricity suppliers serving your area.
- No “break up” call with your current - Find Energy handles the entire switching process if you are not under contract. After filling out your information, the only thing you need to do is to allow Find Energy to help you find the most attractive deal for your company. You will see a lower electricity bill in no time. And even if you are under contract, Find Energy can still assist you in finding and switching to a more attractive pricing plan.
- No commitment to purchase a new plan - Look around. See your options. And allow Find Energy to get you the most attractive quotes for your company. It doesn't get any easier than that! If you are not impressed by the quotes you receive from us, then you don't have to do anything. You can remain on with your current plan. Only switch if it makes perfect sense.
To start saving on your bill, the best way is to get the process going immediately. All you would need to do is to fill in your zip code on the page above and type in your answers to a few simple questions. Your answers will make it possible for us to determine the best plans for your business.
Abilene, TX Utility Company
As the primary utility provider in the Abilene area, the transmission of electricity is handled by AEP Texas. Consumers in Abilene who are experiencing issues with their electricity can reach out to AEP Texas.
Abilene, Texas Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Abilene, TX