Electricity Providers in Belton, Texas
Belton has the 140th largest population in the state of Texas, with 23,054 citizens living there.
Competition is rife in the deregulated electricity market of Belton. Customers can compare companies who sell electricity. Everything considered, the competition among electricity companies in the area’s deregulated electricity market most benefits the consumers, empowering them to enjoy attractive electricity plans at the most compelling possible rates. It’s worth noting, however, that there are fly-by-night electricity providers that use questionable marketing tactics in a desperate bid to exploit new consumers.
It’s for this exact reason that we built Find Energy—to help you steer clear of these less-than-legitimate electricity suppliers that aren’t deserving of your patronage. The Find Energy team has done the necessary research to help you make the right choices when you’re purchasing a new electricity plan; all you have to do is go to the Find Energy marketplace by entering your zip code. The Find Energy marketplace can connect you with the most reliable electricity suppliers in your location, so you can get the most competitive energy offerings available in Belton.
Get the process started by entering your zip code. Or you can view some of the most trusted providers below.
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Green Mountain Energy
- Just Energy
- Payless Power
- Pulse Power
- SFE Energy
- TXU Energy
- Texpo Energy
Belton, TX Residential Electricity Rates
Residential electricity rates in Belton, Texas are currently at an average of 10.59 cents for every kilowatt-hour. On a statewide level, consumers pay an average of 12.41 cents per kilowatt-hour; while on a nationwide level, consumers pay an average of 14.11 cents for every kilowatt-hour.
Belton consumers pay $126.29 for their electricity each month, on average. For comparison: the state’s present monthly energy bill averages $140.36, and the nationwide monthly electricity bill averages $125.95.
Your energy prices can substantially vary from the averages listed above depending on the amount of power you consume. Not everyone is aware of how different energy consumption levels can affect individual energy plans, so this can sometimes be confusing.
We limit this confusion by including an EFL with the plans we highlight in our marketplace. If you want to better comprehend the details of your energy plan, then you might want to consult the Electricity Facts Label (EFL) it comes with. Learning to read Electricity Facts Labels will not only allow you to make sense of crucial electricity information—such as the terms, conditions, and price information of your electricity plan—but will also allow you to conveniently examine different energy plans in a standardized format.
There are various energy suppliers in Belton, Texas, and Find Energy has compiled Electricity Facts Labels of electricity plans they offer. Easily locate valuable energy information using our website, including the conditions, terms, and price of the best energy offerings available in your area.
Enjoy lower rates on your next energy bill—head over to the Find Energy website and fill in your zip code. Secure the most compelling residential energy offerings in Belton, Texas using the Find Energy marketplace.
The following is a shortlist of the best residential energy plans you can get in your location.
Belton, Texas Residential Electricity Plans
Belton, TX Commercial Electricity Rates
The average rate of commercial electricity for entrepreneurs in Belton, Texas is at 8.61 cents per kWh. For comparison: Texas’s average electricity rate is priced at 7.59 cents per kilowatt-hour, and the present national average electricity rate is priced at 11.16 cents per kWh.
Belton business owners spend $970.45 on average on their energy bill per month. Currently, $673.37 and $607.57 are the state and countrywide monthly energy bill average, respectively.
Electricity is heavily depended upon by most types of businesses. On average, a company uses about 12x more electricity than a residential location. Higher consumption means the chance for higher savings if your business can procure a lower priced electricity plan. Savvy shoppers may see that even slight reductions in the price per kilowatt hour could save great amounts of money.
If your energy bill is $3,000 or more per month, Find Energy can help you get the best rates for your company by sending customized pricing requests to the many different electricity providers in Belton.
Our online marketplace can potentially save you and your business up to 25% on your yearly electricity bill.
Business owners in Belton, Texas can purchase the best commercial electricity plans from reliable energy suppliers through our online marketplace. Quickly purchase a new business energy plan with the Find Energy marketplace—fill in your zip code to get started on your energy savings.
Below is a shortlist of the most attractive commercial electricity plans in your area.
Belton, Texas Commercial Electricity Plans
Just remember the following facts when determining whether looking into deregulated rates in Belton is a use of time:
- A low fixed-rate plan could save your establishment thousands - Our team at Find Energy work almost solely with fixed rate plans. If electricity prices are currently trending upwards, then locking in the lowest possible rates could very well be among the most important business moves you make this week.
- The switching process is seamless as there is zero service interruptions - There is no need to worry about a loss of electricity during the switching process since your utility will continue providing power. The only difference you will see is the lower rate on your new monthly bill!
- Instant, straightforward, and painless - Just fill out your information and we will do the the heavy lifting! We'll give you with the best options for your business and help you make an informed decision on which plan is right for you.
- We will handle the transition - For businesses not currently in a contract with a provider, there is no need to sit on hold. Find Energy can easily take the reins and handle the switching process for you. If you are under contract, or are not sure if you are, we can likely we will still be able to save you money.
- Zero commitment to sign with a new plan - Don't like the plan you received after you submit your information? No worries. There is no obligation to make the switch. It is completely your call if you want to sign up for a new deal. This, of course, is what drives Find Energy to get you a great plan that you will be happy with!
If you're ready for your business to start saving on electricity expenses immediately, then type in your zip code and answer these few simple questions. Our team at Find Energy will start recommending you the best options almost immediately!
Belton, TX Utility Company
While there are multiple energy companies that provide energy services to the residents of the Belton area, Oncor Electric is the main utility provider in charge of transmitting electricity to homes and businesses in the Belton area. It doesn't matter where you get your energy from, if you're experiencing power interruptions or any other issues, you can connect with Oncor Electric.
Belton, Texas Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Belton, TX