Electricity Providers in Brownfield, Texas
Ranking 284th for largest population in a city in the state of Texas, Brownfield is home to 8,936 residents.
Competition is rife in the deregulated electricity market in Brownfield. Customers are able to shop different providers who sell the electricity to the area. This competition drives these companies to offer their customers attractive energy plans at the lowest possible prices per kWh. There are, sadly, fly-by-night electricity companies who often are employing misleading marketing tactics such as false terms to prey on vulnerable customers.
Make sure you’re protecting yourself from fraudulent electricity providers by using FindEnergy.com. Feel free to search for the information you need about the many different energy suppliers in the Brownfield area on our online marketplace. Using our website, you can rest assured that you are getting the most competitive power offerings from only the most dependable energy companies in your location.
Fill in your zip code to receive the most compelling energy plans in Brownfield. Take a look at the most reliable providers in Brownfield in the list below.
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Green Mountain Energy
- Just Energy
- Payless Power
- Pulse Power
- SFE Energy
- TXU Energy
- Texpo Energy
Brownfield, TX Residential Electricity Rates
The average rate of electricity in Brownfield is presently 10.71 cents for every kWh. Compare this to the 12.41 cents per kWh statewide average and the 14.11 cents per kilowatt-hour national average.
Brownfield, Texas consumers spend $126.58 on average on their electricity bill each month. Just to compare: Texas’s monthly energy bill averages $140.36, and the present national monthly electricity bill averages $125.95.
Usually indicated in kWh, your monthly energy use will directly impact your energy bill. This tends to confuse many consumers, as not everyone has a firm grasp on things like—kWh usage, particular energy tendencies, plan-specific terms, etc.
To eliminate the lack of clarity for our consumers, we include an EFL with all plans we show on our website. The Electricity Facts Label (EFL) of your energy plan features invaluable plan information that you should read. Akin to going over the nutrition labels you find on food items, reading the Electricity Facts Label of your energy plan will help you better make sense of the terms, conditions, and price information of your electricity plan.
Find Energy has already sorted through the EFLs of various electricity plans being offered by the energy providers in Brownfield, Texas. Our team at Find Energy is committed to helping energy users make the right energy decisions; the Find Energy marketplace provides invaluable electricity information, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the most attractive energy offerings available to you, as well as the most prominent electricity providers that serve Brownfield, Texas.
Make that you’re making practical energy decisions—enter your zip code to get the ball rolling. Our team at Find Energy is dedicated to helping you shop for the most competitive home energy plans in Brownfield, Texas.
Here’s a list of some of the most compelling residential energy plans you can get in Brownfield, Texas.
Brownfield, Texas Residential Electricity Plans
Brownfield, TX Commercial Electricity Rates
If you’re a business owner in the Brownfield area, the average rate of business electricity is 8.65 cents for every kilowatt-hour. The present average business electricity rate statewide is 7.59 cents for every kWh; while the current average business electricity rate nationwide is 11.16 cents for every kWh.
The average monthly electricity bill that business owners pay in Brownfield, Texas is $966.63. As of writing, $673.37 and $607.57 are the state and national monthly energy bill average, respectively.
Substantial supplies of electricity are required to operate most business types. Business electricity accounts commonly use a higher sums of electricity than residential locations. No one can argue that a lower electricity rate may be good for business. Reducing your bill by even a few pennies per kilowatt hour could mean massive savings over the long haul for your business.
FindEnergy.com can send customized pricing requests to dependable Brownfield, Texas energy providers if you consistently get an energy bill upwards of $3,000 dollars.
Purchase your new electricity plan through our marketplace and potentially decrease your electricity bill by 15% to 25%.
Our website gets you the best business electricity plans from the most established energy companies in your location. Be sure that you're making educated energy decisions—enter your zip code to get the ball rolling.
View the list below for the most compelling electricity rates available in the Brownfield area.
Brownfield, Texas Commercial Electricity Plans
Just keep in mind the following when deciding whether shopping for deregulated rates in Brownfield is a worthwhile idea:
- Your business may save substantial amounts by purchasing a fixed-rate plan - Almost every single plan on our marketplace is a fixed rate plan, as our experience tells us that these types of plans are what's best for a lot of people. Fixed rate plans empower people to know just how much they will pay per kilowatt-hour each month and provide them the opportunity to lock in the best rates possible, even when the price of electricity goes up.
- Switching electricity providers doesn't result in a power interruption - Electricity never stops flowing to your business if you are already getting service. In fact, about the only change you will notice is the lower rate on your bill.
- Quick, straightforward, and hassle-free - Once you fill out your information, Find Energy will handle all of the work for you. Depending on the size of your company, we will get you the most attractive available plans in your location. For companies with a large enough bill, we will start the process to receive personalized rates from the the best electricity companies serving your area.
- Our staff at Find Energy will handle the entire switching process - Find Energy handles the entire transition if you are not under contract. Once you submit your information, the only thing you need to do is to let us help you find the best available deal for your business. You will have a lower electricity bill for months to come. And even if you are under contract, we can still assist you in finding and switching to a more attractive pricing plan.
- Shop for new rates without obligation - Look around. See your options. And let us get you the most attractive plans for your organization. It doesn't get any more straightforward than that! If you don't like the prices you receive from us, then you don't have to do anything. You cansimply remain on with your current plan. Only switch if it makes sense.
Finding a new plan with us is easy. Just enter your zip code to get access to the best priced plans in your area.
Brownfield, TX Utility Company
Oncor Electric is responsible for taking care of the delivery of electricity in the Brownfield area. Regardless of where you get your electricity from, if you're having issues with your electricity services—power failures, energy fluctuations, etc.—connect with Oncor Electric, as they are charged with delivering electricity to the entire Brownfield area.
Brownfield, Texas Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Brownfield, TX