Electricity Providers in Charlotte, Texas
Charlotte has a population of 1,524 citizens—the 823rd largest population in the state.
There’s a highly competitive deregulated energy market in Charlotte, with energy suppliers vying for consumers. This competition encourages these companies to offer their consumers competitive energy plans at the lowest feasible prices per kWh. There are times that this high-level of competition is enough to embolden less-than-legitimate electricity providers to implement confusing advertising in order to attract new customers.
Keep away from predatory energy providers like these with Find Energy. You can learn more about the various energy suppliers in Charlotte through the Find Energy marketplace. Find Energy has teamed up with reliable energy suppliers to give you the most attractive electricity offerings available in the Charlotte area.
Input your zip code to get access to the most compelling energy plans in Charlotte. Or you can view the top choices for providers in Charlotte in this list.
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Green Mountain Energy
- Just Energy
- Payless Power
- Pulse Power
- SFE Energy
- TXU Energy
- Texpo Energy
Charlotte, TX Residential Electricity Rates
Consumers in Charlotte, Texas pay an average of 10.44 cents per kWh for their residential electricity. On the other hand: the state of Texas’s present average electricity rate is priced at 12.41 cents for every kWh, and the current nationwide average electricity rate is priced at 14.11 cents per kilowatt-hour.
Charlotte residents pay an average energy bill of $125.86 each month. For comparison: the average monthly residential energy bill in the state of Texas is $140.36, and the average monthly residential energy bill nationwide is $125.95.
Your electricity bill may be different from these averages depending on how many kilowatt-hours of electricity you use each month. The impact of various electricity usage levels on individual energy plans isn’t straightforward and is commonly a point of confusion to many consumers.
To eliminate the lack of clarity for our consumers, we have an EFL with all plans we show in our marketplace. Learn essential information about your electricity plan by turning to the Electricity Facts Label (EFL). Electricity Facts Labels empower energy users to effectively compare various electricity offerings from different energy companies by providing crucial energy information such as rates, contract lengths, generation sources, and emissions levels, among others.
You can visit our marketplace to easily scan through the EFL highlights of various energy plans from many different electricity providers in your area. Our website is created with your convenience in mind; Find Energy has made sure that you can find invaluable electricity information, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the most attractive electricity plans being offered in your location.
Fill in your zip code, and shop with confidence with Find Energy. Home to the most reputable Charlotte energy providers, FindEnergy.com showcases the most attractive residential energy plans available in your location.
Find Energy managed to find the competitive residential energy plans you can get in Charlotte, Texas; learn more about them in this list below.
Charlotte, Texas Residential Electricity Plans
Charlotte, TX Commercial Electricity Rates
8.62 cents for every kWh is the present rate of commercial electricity in Charlotte, Texas. On the other hand: the state’s average electricity rate is priced at 7.59 cents per kWh, and the countrywide average electricity rate is priced at 11.16 cents for every kilowatt-hour.
Monthly commercial energy bill in Charlotte is currently at an average of $966.73. For the sake of comparison: the statewide monthly energy bill average is $673.37, while the nationwide monthly electricity bill average is $607.57.
Very few companies can run their day to day without the use of electricity. In fact, It is not uncommon for a company to need as much as 10x to 100x more electricity compared to the average residence each month. Lowering this monthly expense will result in a leaner company and better priced products and services for your customers. Savings of a percent or two a month can stack up quick on the path to reducing a company's overhead.
For companies in Charlotte that regularly spend north of $3,000 on their monthly electricity bill, our team at Find Energy can request customized quotes from our reputable partner suppliers in the area.
There could be up to 25% energy savings to be had if you buy your next energy plan through the Find Energy marketplace.
Shop for the most compelling commercial energy plans being offered in the Charlotte area using FindEnergy.com. Be sure that you're making practical electricity decisions—enter your zip code to get the ball rolling.
While there are quite a number of business electricity plans available to businesses in Charlotte, Texas, the following are the best ones.
Charlotte, Texas Commercial Electricity Plans
Remember the following facts if you're still undecided about shopping for a new commercial electricity rate:
- A low fixed-rate plan might save your organization thousands - Fixed rate plans are the recommended plan of choice here at Find Energy. These plans lock in competitive rates and ensure that you know exactly what you will be paying per kilowatt-hour every month.
- The switching experience is seamless with no service interruptions - Electricity keeps flowing to your location if you are already getting service. The only difference you will notice when you change providers is the reduced charge on your bill.
- Quick, easy, and painless - All we need from you is for you to take a couple of minutes submitting your information with us. After that is done, we will handle the heavy lifting. You will have a brand new electricity plan and spend virtually no time at all.
- Our staff will handle the transition - For organizations not currently in a contract with an electric provider, there is no need to sit on hold. Find Energy can easily take the reins and handle the transition on your behalf. Even if you are under contract, or are not sure if you are, it is highly likely we will be able to save you money.
- Look up new prices with zero obligation - If you are underwhelmed by the deals you receive after submitting your information, or if you change your mind for some other reason, know that there is no responsibility to go though with the switching process. Simply let us know that you have had a change of mind, and you will continue on with your current plan.
Purchasing a better electricity rate with Find Energy is straightforward. Simply enter your zip code to get quotes on the best priced services in Texas.
Charlotte, TX Utility Company
AEP Texas is the chief utility provider in Charlotte. In the event of a black out in Charlotte, Texas, contact AEP Texas.
Charlotte, Texas Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Charlotte, TX