Electricity Providers in Columbus, Texas
Columbus spans 2.98 square miles and has 3,582 residents. The city is located in Colorado County, TX.
Electricity companies in Columbus, Texas are actively trying to outdo one another. With Columbus energy providers scrambling to outdo their rival companies, it is Columbus residents who are the true winners, as they get to reap the rewards of compelling energy plans for not much money. Unfortunately, it’s also this competition that pushes a few fly-by-night energy companies to use misleading advertising in a desperate bid to lure new customers.
The Find Energy marketplace can protect you against these less-than-reputable energy providers. Make sure you’re making educated choices when shopping for a new power plan; use available data on FindEnergy.com about the many different companies that provide service in the Columbus area. FindEnergy.com only showcases attractive electricity plans from dependable energy companies.
Fill in your zip code to get access to the most attractive power plans in Columbus. Or you can take a look at our most trusted providers in Columbus in the list below.
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Green Mountain Energy
- Just Energy
- Payless Power
- SFE Energy
- TXU Energy
- Texpo Energy
Columbus, TX Residential Electricity Rates
The average cost of residential electricity in Columbus is 10.57 cents for every kWh. The present statewide and countrywide average is priced at 12.99 cents for every kilowatt-hour and 15.39 cents for every kWh respectively.
On average, homeowners in Columbus, Texas spend $109.1 on their electricity bill each month. Meanwhile, the state’s present monthly electricity bill averages $138.51, and the nationwide monthly electricity bill averages $130.88.
Your monthly electricity use— expressed in kWh—can greatly influence your electricity prices. This leaves many people bewildered, as not everyone understands how individual electricity consumption tend to affect their energy plans.
We easily eliminate any confusion by only showing plans with an easy to understand EFL on FindEnergy.com. Turn to your Electricity Facts Label (EFL) to find out valuable information about your energy plan. Remembering to read Electricity Facts Labels will not only enable you to make sense of important electricity information—such as the terms, conditions, and price information of your electricity plan—but will also allow you to view different electricity plans in a standard format.
Make better energy decisions—our marketplace allows you to quickly go over the EFL highlights of various energy plans available in your area. Simply visit the Find Energy marketplace to locate essential energy information—conditions, terms, prices. etc.—on the most attractive energy offerings and the most reliable energy suppliers in your location.
Let our team at Find Energy assist you in finding the most compelling electricity plan in your area—enter your zip code. Residents of Columbus, Texas can get their hands on the most attractive home energy plans from the most established energy suppliers using our online marketplace.
Find Energy managed to compile the most compelling residential electricity plans you can get in your area; learn more about them in this list below.
Columbus, Texas Residential Electricity Plans
Columbus, TX Commercial Electricity Rates
Columbus area business owners pay an average rate of 9.09 cents for every kWh for their business electricity. For the sake of comparison: the state’s average electricity rate is priced at 8.77 cents for every kilowatt-hour, and the present nationwide average electricity rate is priced at 12.22 cents for every kWh.
Columbus, Texas business owners pay an average electricity bill of $1,209.45 every month. As of writing, $749.45 is presently the state monthly electricity bill average, while $671.14 is the nationwide monthly electricity bill average.
Substantial supplies of electricity are needed to run most business types. Electricity accounts for businesses average out to be 12 times higher than residential properties. The higher your company's electricity dependence is the more critical it is to confirm that you have the most favorable plan that is available to you. Spending some effort now on reducing your electricity costs may result in savings for the length of your plan.
If you're spending north of $3,000 every month on electricity, Find Energy can help you get customized prices from dependable Columbus electricity suppliers.
FindEnergy.com estimates that you can decrease your monthly electricity bill by 15% to 25% if you purchase your new electricity plan using our marketplace.
Our website gets you access to Columbus's most established energy providers and their best business electricity offerings. Save on your energy bill using our marketplace—head over to our marketplace by entering your zip code.
Find Energy has compiled this shortlist of the most attractive business energy plans available to Columbus businesses.
Columbus, Texas Commercial Electricity Plans
If you are wondering whether you should try this, the following are a number of facts to consider:
- Your company may save substantial amounts using a fixed-rate plan - Securing a low fixed rate allows establishments to save now and project their future electricity bills with great predictability.
- The switching process is unnoticeable as there is zero service interruptions - Power keeps flowing to your company if you already have service. The only change you will notice is the lower rate on your new bill.
- The entire experience takes just a couple of minutes of your time - After you submit your organization's information, our team will take care of all of the work for you. Relative to the size of your establishment, we will get you the lowest available rates in your location. If your electricity bill is large enough, our team will receive personalized rates from the the best electricity companies serving your location.
- No need to call your existing supplier - For organizations not currently in a contract with a provider, you don't need to sit on hold. Find Energy can easily take the reins and take care of the transition on your behalf. Even if you are under contract, or are not sure if you are, it is very likely we can save you money.
- Shop for lower prices with no obligation - Underwhelmed by the plan you received after you submit your information? No problem. There is absolutely no obligation to make the switch. It is completely up to you if you want to sign up for a new deal. This, of course, is what drives us to find you the best deal that you can't say no to!
If you're ready for your establishment to begin cutting back on electricity expenses as soon as possible, all you have to do is enter your zip code on this page and answer these few easy questions. Find Energy will start getting you the lowest electricity prices right away!
Columbus, TX Utility Company
While there are many different energy suppliers that sell energy services to the residents of Columbus, the actual transmission of electricity is taken care of by AEP Texas. If you're in Columbus and are experiencing troubles with your electricity, contact AEP Texas.
Columbus, Texas Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Columbus, TX