Electricity Providers in Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP, Texas
Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP has 1,362 inhabitants and is in Cameron County, TX. It is the 901st largest city in the state of Texas by total population.
Customers in Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP are able to decide who they acquire their electricity from since the area is a deregulated electricity market. This competition results in competitive energy plans and affordable rates for energy consumers in the area. There are times that this fierce competition is sufficient to drive fly-by-night electricity suppliers to use questionable advertising in order to lure unsuspecting customers.
With FindEnergy.com, it’s easy to stay away from these less-than-reputable electricity suppliers. You can learn more about the many different energy providers in Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP through the Find Energy marketplace. If you want to be certain that you are shopping for the most attractive energy plans from the most reputable energy suppliers in Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP, then visit to our online marketplace.
Securing an electricity plan is hassle-free with the Find Energy website—enter your zip code to get started. You can also take a look at the top picks for suppliers below.
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Green Mountain Energy
- Just Energy
- Payless Power
- SFE Energy
- Texpo Energy
Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP, TX Residential Electricity Rates
Residential electricity rates in Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP, Texas are currently at an average of 10.55 cents for every kWh. As a point of comparison: the current average in the state is 12.62 cents per kWh, and the national average is 14.84 cents per kilowatt-hour.
The average monthly electricity bill in Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP is $108.84. Put this side-by-side to the $138.88 statewide monthly electricity bill average and the $131.84 national monthly electricity bill average.
Your energy costs can change substantially depending on how many kilowatt-hours of power you use. Not everybody understands how various energy usage levels can affect particular energy plans, so this may be confusing.
To assist in bringing clarity to consumers, we have an EFL with all plans we include on our website. The Electricity Facts Label (EFL) can help you understand any energy plan a little bit better. You can think of your electricity plan’s EFL in a similar fashion to the nutrition labels you see on food items; only you’re getting valuable electricity information such as the terms, conditions, and price information of your electricity plan, instead of nutrition information.
Make better energy decisions—our marketplace allows you to directly find the EFL highlights of various energy plans available in the Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP area. Learn about the best electricity offerings available in your area on FindEnergy.com; our online marketplace contains readily available information including the conditions, terms, and prices of various electricity plans from various electricity providers in Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP, Texas.
Quickly purchase a new electricity plan with FindEnergy.com—enter your zip code to get started on your energy savings. Get your hands on the most attractive residential energy plans available in the Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP area using FindEnergy.com.
Below, you can find some of the most attractive residential electricity plans in the Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP area.
Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP, Texas Residential Electricity Plans
Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP, TX Commercial Electricity Rates
The average rate of electricity in Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP, Texas area is currently at 9.09 cents for every kilowatt-hour. To put it into perspective, the statewide average is at 8.76 cents for every kilowatt-hour, and the national average is at 11.93 cents for every kWh.
If you’re doing business in Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP, you will be spending $1,207.68 on your energy bill every month, on average. On the other hand: the state’s monthly energy bill averages $778.86, and the current countrywide monthly electricity bill averages $651.89.
Electricity is a primary expenditure for businesses in almost any industries. It is not uncommon for a company to consume a larger sum of electricity than a residence. Reducing electricity costs is an easy way to increase a business' profits. Some businesses may see four or five digit reductions in their annual costs by lowering their electricity cost by just a penny.
Find Energy can send customized pricing requests for establishments in the Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP area that constantly spend $3,000 or more on energy each month.
Buy your business' new electricity plan using our marketplace to potentially decrease your bill by 25%.
Head over to the Find Energy marketplace to get compelling business electricity plans from only the most reputable energy suppliers in the Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP area. Your new business energy plan is on the way—type in your zip code.
Below, you can find some of the best business electricity plans being offered in your area.
Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP, Texas Commercial Electricity Plans
Looking up the deregulated rates in Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP is perfectly reasonable, especially when considering the following points:
- Your establishment could save significant amounts using a fixed-rate plan - Fixed rate plans are the recommended plan of choice here at Find Energy. These plans lock in competitive rates and ensure you know exactly what you will be paying per kilowatt-hour every month.
- Switching electricity suppliers will not result in a service interruption - Power never stops flowing to your company if you already have service. In fact, the only change you will notice is the lower charge on your new bill.
- You'll save a sizeable amount of money without spending too much time - Once you submit your information, we will take care of all of the work for you. Relative to the size of your establishment, we will show you the best possible prices in your location. If your electricity bill is large enough, our team will start the process to receive custom plans from the the most reliable electricity companies serving Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP.
- Our staff at Find Energy will handle the transition - For companies not currently in a contract with an electric provider, there is no need to wait on hold. Our staff can easily take the reins and handle the switching process for you. Even if you are under contract, or are not sure, we can likely we will still be able to save you money.
- Shop for new rates without obligation - If you dislike the deals you receive after submitting your information, or if you change your mind for some other reason, know that there isn't any obligation to go though with the transition. Simply inform us that you have had a change of mind, and you will remain on with your current plan.
To start saving on your electricity bill, the quickest way is to get the process rolling as soon as possible. All you need to do is enter your zip code on the page above and type in your answers to a few simple questions. Your information will make it easy for us to determine the lowest electricity rates for your company.
Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP, TX Utility Company
Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP, Texas's primary utility company is AEP Texas. Consumers in the Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP area can report blackouts or any other concerns to AEP Texas.
You can reach AEP Texas using this number: (866) 223-8508. You can also get in touch using the official website here.
Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP, Texas Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Encantada-Ranchito-El Calaboz CDP, TX