Electricity Providers in Grand Prairie, Texas
Grand Prairie, Texas has a total population of 195,992 people calling it home—making it the 15th largest city by population in the state.
The Grand Prairie area is a deregulated electricity market, which means that consumers have the power to choose from multiple providers when deciding who they procure their electricity from. For the customers, this competition between Grand Prairie’s electricity suppliers is a gift that keeps on giving, allowing them to reap the rewards of competitive electricity plans at the lowest available rates per kilowatt-hour. Unfortunately, this also emboldens predatory electricity suppliers to exploit vulnerable customers through false marketing tactics and deliberately misleading plan terms.
Buy energy plans with confidence with Find Energy; our marketplace makes sure that you’re protected against less-than-reputable electricity suppliers. There are many different companies that do business in Grand Prairie, Texas, and the Find Energy team has done the necessary research on all of them; feel free to search for the information you require on our online marketplace. FindEnergy.com can connect you with the most reliable electricity providers in your location, so you can get the most compelling electricity plans in the Grand Prairie area.
Input your zip code to get the ball rolling. View some of our most reliable suppliers below.
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Green Mountain Energy
- Just Energy
- Payless Power
- SFE Energy
- TXU Energy
- Texpo Energy
Grand Prairie, TX Residential Electricity Rates
If you’re living in Grand Prairie, the average price of residential electricity is 10.57 cents per kilowatt-hour. On the other hand: the average in the state of Texas is 12.99 cents per kilowatt-hour, and the countrywide average is 15.39 cents per kilowatt-hour.
Grand Prairie residents pay a monthly electricity bill of $109.61 on average. At the moment, $138.51 is the state monthly energy bill average, while $130.88 is currently the countrywide monthly electricity bill average.
It is important for energy users to understand that electricity bills can substantially differ depending on the amount of electricity consumed every month. The impact of different electricity usage levels on particular energy plans isn’t necessarily straightforward and is often a point of confusion to many consumers.
Our marketplace only shows plans with EFLs to eliminate any confusion. Make sure you consult the Electricity Facts Label (EFL) when shopping for an electricity plan. If you wish to learn about your energy plan—such as electricity prices, contract lengths, generation sources, and emissions levels—then it’s best that you consult the Electricity Facts Label.
You can conveniently examine EFL highlights of many different electricity plans at FindEnergy.com. Our website showcases readily available information—conditions, terms, prices. etc.—on the best electricity plans and the most reliable energy suppliers in the Grand Prairie area.
Be sure that you’re making the best electricity decisions—enter your zip code to get started. Residents of Grand Prairie can get the most attractive residential energy plans from the most established electricity providers using the Find Energy marketplace.
See the list below for the most attractive electricity rates available in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Grand Prairie, Texas Residential Electricity Plans
Grand Prairie, TX Commercial Electricity Rates
Grand Prairie has a commercial electricity rate of 9.06 cents for every kWh. Current statewide and nationwide average is priced at 8.77 cents for every kilowatt-hour and 12.22 cents for every kWh respectively.
The average monthly electricity bill that business owners pay in the Grand Prairie area is $1,192.81. You can compare this to both the state and national monthly electricity bills that presently average $749.45 and $671.14 respectively.
Electricity is widely needed in most business types. Electricity is a significant expense for most companies out there. Higher usage means the chance for higher savings if you can sign up for a more competitive electricity rate. Savings of a percent or two a month can stack up quick on the path to reducing a business' monthly overhead.
For business establishments in Grand Prairie that regularly spend more than $3,000 on their monthly energy bill, our team at Find Energy can request customized pricing from our established partner providers in your location.
You may be able to decrease your electricity bill by 15% to 25% if you buy your next energy plan using Find Energy.
If you're residing in Grand Prairie, Texas, you can shop for the most competitive business energy plans through the Find Energy marketplace. Enjoy the benefits of our online marketplace—go to our marketplace by typing in your zip code.
Find Energy has found the most competitive commercial electricity plans available to Grand Prairie businesses.
Grand Prairie, Texas Commercial Electricity Plans
For those on the fence about shopping for deregulated electricity rates, here are a few points you may want to take:
- No unnecessary surprises besides the amount of money your business will save - Fixed rate plans are the preferred plan of choice here at Find Energy. These plans lock in competitive rates and ensure you can predict exactly what you will be paying per kilowatt-hour in the future.
- Switching electricity providers will not result in a power interruption - Zero service disruptions will happen when switching providers. Your team will not notice any changes at any point during the switching process.
- Changing service providers only requires a few minutes of your time - Our shopping process created to be quick and convenient for business users. Just submit your information. After that, we'll take the reins and handle the hard parts. Our goal is to make sure to secure your company the most attractive electricity rates on the market.
- Zero calls to your existing electricity service company required - There is no need for a “break up” call with your existing provider if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity provider, the entire switching process can be taken care of by our team. If you're not sure, however, we can confirm it for you as well. If you are under contract, we still may be able to save you money, so contact us!
- Free quotes without obligation - Look around. Review your options. And let Find Energy get you the most attractive deals for your company. It doesn't get any easier than that! If you are not impressed by the rates you receive from us, then you don't have to do anything. You canjust continue on with your current service. Only switch if it makes total sense.
To start saving on your bill, the quickest way is to get the process going as soon as possible. All you have to do is to fill in your zip code on the page above and answer a few simple questions. This will make it easy for us to determine the best deals for your establishment.
Grand Prairie, TX Utility Company
Oncor Electric is your area's primary utility provider. Regardless of where you buy your electricity from, if you're experiencing power interruptions or any other issues, you should reach out to Oncor Electric.
Grand Prairie, Texas Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Grand Prairie, TX