Electricity Providers in Grandview, Texas
According to recent data, there are 1,975 citizens living in Grandview, which makes the city the 733rd largest population in the state.
Energy companies in Grandview, Texas are actively trying to out-price each other. It’s the energy consumers who essentially benefit because of this competition as they get to enjoy compelling power plans and affordable prices. However, this also pushes fly-by-night energy providers to exploit new consumers through fraudulent promises and confusing plan terms.
With the Find Energy marketplace, it’s simple to stay away from these less-than-reputable energy providers. The Find Energy marketplace is a repository of energy information, and we have done the necessary research to help you make proper choices when buying a new power plan. FindEnergy.com is home to some of the most reputable electricity companies in the Grandview area.
Let’s get you your new power plan—all you have to do is enter your zip code. You can also view our most trusted suppliers in Grandview below.
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Green Mountain Energy
- Just Energy
- Payless Power
- SFE Energy
- TXU Energy
- Texpo Energy
Grandview, TX Residential Electricity Rates
Residents in Grandview, Texas pay an average of 10.57 cents for every kilowatt-hour for their residential electricity. As a point of comparison: Texas’s average electricity rate is priced at 12.99 cents for every kilowatt-hour, and the present countrywide average electricity rate is priced at 15.39 cents per kilowatt-hour.
Citizens in Grandview receive an average monthly energy bill of $109.59. On the other hand: residential electricity can be had on a state level at a monthly average of $138.51; while residential electricity can be had on a countrywide level at a monthly average of $130.88.
Your monthly energy consumption— expressed in kWh—can significantly influence your energy prices. Electricity plans normally aren’t so straightforward, and the correlation between monthly kWh consumption levels and particular electricity rates is one that leaves a lot of consumers puzzled.
FindEnergy.com only includes plans with EFLs to eliminate consumer confusion. Your electricity plan’s Electricity Facts Label (EFL) can help you learn invaluable information about your energy plan. Electricity Facts Labels are full of energy information—such as the rates, contract terms, and fees of different energy offerings from different energy companies—that will enable you to make an educated energy decision.
Seeing that there are lots of different energy plans from the various electricity providers in Grandview, Texas, our team has compiled EFL highlights to help consumers make informed energy decisions. When you use FindEnergy.com, you get access to essential energy information, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the most attractive energy offerings from the most reputable energy suppliers in your location.
Get the most attractive electricity plan available in your area—enter your zip code. Toss out the guesswork when buying your new energy plan; receive accurate energy information on the most competitive residential electricity plans available in the Grandview area using the Find Energy marketplace.
View the list below for the most compelling electricity rates available in your area.
Grandview, Texas Residential Electricity Plans
Grandview, TX Commercial Electricity Rates
Grandview, Texas entrepreneurs pay an average rate of 9.06 cents for every kilowatt-hour for their business electricity. For comparison: the state’s current average electricity rate is priced at 8.77 cents for every kWh, and the present national average electricity rate is priced at 12.22 cents for every kilowatt-hour.
The average monthly electricity bill that business owners pay in the Grandview area is $1,193. For comparison: the state monthly energy bill average is $749.45, while the national monthly electricity bill average is $671.14.
Very few businesses can operate without the usage of electricity. Each year business locations consume, on average, around 12 times more electricity each than residential properties. If your company is at or above this average electricity usage then it is all the more pressing to make sure you have the best possible electricity rate available. Spend the time to do the math (or use our marketplace tools instead) to see how much even a penny or fraction of a penny reduction in your price per kilowatt hour might save your company.
For businesses in Grandview, Texas that regularly spend upwards of $3,000 on their monthly electricity bill, our team at Find Energy can request custom pricing from our trusted partner providers in the area.
You can use the Find Energy website to potentially save up to 25% on your electricity bill.
Our team at Find Energy is focused on helping you get your hands on the best commercial energy plans in Grandview, Texas. Be sure that you're making smart electricity decisions—enter your zip code to get the ball rolling.
FindEnergy.com has shortlisted your options to solely include the most competitive commercial electricity plans in the Grandview area; see the list below.
Grandview, Texas Commercial Electricity Plans
Looking into the deregulated rates in Grandview makes perfect sense, particularly when considering the following points:
- Your company may save thousands using a fixed-rate plan - Fixed rate plans help users secure rates for significant amounts of time. They also enable your company to foresee overheads without the worry of potential exponential price increases that come with variable rate plans.
- Your electricity service will not be cut off during the switching process - Electricity keeps flowing to your establishment if you're already getting service. The only change you will notice is the reduced charge on your bill.
- You'll save money without spending much time - All we need from you is for you to take a couple of minutes filling out your information with Find Energy. Once done, Find Energy will handle the rest. You will lock in a brand new electricity plan and spend virtually no time.
- No need to call your existing supplier - There isn't any need for a “break up” call with your existing supplier if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity supplier, the entire transition can be taken care of by our staff at Find Energy. If you're not sure, however, our team can check that for you too. If you are under contract, we may still be able to save you money, so submit your info!
- Free quotes without obligation - It doesn't matter if Find Energy has already spent the time getting a quote for your business. There is zero obligation to make the switch, unless you're completely convinced with the quotes you receive from Find Energy. We've made our process to be as safe as possible for you and your business!
Find Energy makes the whole process straightforward for our consumers. Just fill in your zip code on and answer a few easy questions. These will allow us to get started on our mission to find you the best priced deals for your establishment!
Grandview, TX Utility Company
While there are multiple energy suppliers that provide energy services to the residents of Grandview, it is Oncor Electric that predominantly takes care of energy distribution as Grandview's main utility provider. You should contact Oncor Electric if you're experiencing frequent power interruptions or any other problems, no matter where you're getting your electricity from.
Grandview, Texas Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Grandview, TX