Electricity Providers in Oak Point, Texas
Oak Point has a total population of 4,550 residents and is the 437th largest city in the state of Texas by population.
When buying electricity, Oak Point residents have choices to make. The area operates as a deregulated electricity market, meaning providers compete for the business of the area's citizens. This competition yields compelling power plans and affordable prices per kilowatt-hour for people in Oak Point. It’s not all good news, as there are many untrustworthy electricity companies that prey on new consumers, baiting them with sketchy advertising and deceptive marketing.
Find Energy can help make sure that you’re protected against these sketchy electricity companies. There are various companies that provide service in your location, and our team at Find Energy has done the necessary research on all of them; feel free to search for the information you need on our online marketplace. There are quite a lot of energy providers in your location, and the Find Energy website has chosen to shortlist only the most reliable energy companies in Oak Point.
Fill in your zip code to get access to the most competitive electricity offerings in Oak Point. You can also take a look at some of the most reliable retail electric providers in Oak Point in this list.
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Green Mountain Energy
- Just Energy
- Payless Power
- SFE Energy
- TXU Energy
- Texpo Energy
Oak Point, TX Residential Electricity Rates
Residential electricity in Oak Point can be bought at 10.56 cents per kWh right now. Comparing this to the state’s average electricity rate of 12.99 cents per kilowatt-hour, and the present nationwide average electricity rate of 15.39 cents for every kWh.
Oak Point, Texas residents pay an average energy bill of $108.81 every month. As of writing, $138.51 and $130.88 are the present state and countrywide monthly electricity bill average, respectively.
Energy usage is indicated in kWh, and your electricity prices can greatly vary from the averages depending on how many kilowatt-hours you use. kWh usage, individual electricity habits, plan-specific terms—these things all can significantly affect the cost you will see on your bill.
To assist in bringing clarity to our consumers, we have an EFL with every plan we highlight in our marketplace. Your energy plan’s Electricity Facts Label (EFL) can help you learn crucial information about an energy plan. If you want to make a fairly straightforward comparison between different electricity offerings from different energy companies, then it’s best that you review the EFL.
You can conveniently access EFL highlights of various electricity plans at FindEnergy.com. Our online marketplace is keen on helping consumers make better energy decisions; FindEnergy.com makes it easy for you to locate valuable energy information, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the most compelling electricity plans in Oak Point, Texas.
Energy shopping shouldn’t be complicated—fill in your zip code to get started on your energy savings.. If you’re a resident of Oak Point, Texas, you can purchase the most competitive residential electricity rates with Find Energy.
FindEnergy.com has compiled this shortlist of the best residential energy plans available to Oak Point homeowners.
Oak Point, Texas Residential Electricity Plans
Oak Point, TX Commercial Electricity Rates
Business electricity rates in Oak Point are currently at an average of 9.12 cents for every kWh. On a state level, business owners pay an average of 8.77 cents per kWh; while on a national level, entrepreneurs pay an average of 12.22 cents per kilowatt-hour.
Each month, Oak Point, Texas business owners spend an average of $1,192.16 on their energy bill. Just to compare: the statewide monthly electricity bill average is $749.45, while the nationwide monthly energy bill average is $671.14.
Electricity is a substantial cost for many different industries. The average business electricity account uses 12x the amount of electricity that a residence uses. If your company has substantial electricity consumption then finding a new lower electricity rate is just good business. A bill reduction of a cent or two per kilowatt hour can compound into decent sized annual savings.
FindEnergy.com can request custom pricing for your company if you consistently receive an energy bill higher than $3,000.
In our experience, Oak Point area businesses that buy a new electricity plan using FindEnergy.com can save between 15% and 25% on their electricity expenses.
FindEnergy.com showcases the most up-to-date energy information on the best commercial energy plans available to Oak Point business owners. Fill in your zip code, and shop conveniently with Find Energy.
Below is a shortlist of the most compelling commercial energy plans in Oak Point, Texas.
Oak Point, Texas Commercial Electricity Plans
If you are considering whether you should try this, the following are a number of things to keep in mind:
- No surprises besides the amount you'll save - Fixed rate plans empower consumers lock in rates for extended periods of time. They also empower your organization to predict expenses without the worry of possible massive price increases that come with variable rate plans.
- Your power won't be cut off during the switching period - Power never stops flowing to your establishment if you're already receiving service. The only change you will notice is the lower rate on your new bill.
- Quick, simple, and painless - All you need to do is spend a few minutes filling out your information with Find Energy. After that, we will take care of the heavy lifting. You will secure a brand new electricity plan and spend almost no time.
- No need to inform your current service provider - There is no need to get in touch your current supplier if you are under no contract. In most cases, this remains just as true even if you are under contract. Our staff handles the communication with the electricity suppliers. At the end of the day, we will provide you with the best plans currently available in your area.
- Zero obligation to make the switch - There isn't any obligation to purchase a plan if you aren't satisfied with the quotes you receive. We've worked hard to make this process as risk free as possible for consumers. Look around. See your options. Switch if it makes perfect sense. It's really that easy!
To start saving on your monthly electricity bill, the easiest way is to get the process going as early as possible. All you have to do is to type in your zip code on this page and answer a few simple questions. This will make it easy for us to determine the best options for your business.
Oak Point, TX Utility Company
The primary utility company in your location is Oncor Electric. Regardless of where you purchase your energy from, if you're experiencing blackouts or any other problems, you can connect with Oncor Electric.
Oak Point, Texas Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Oak Point, TX