Electricity Providers in Palmer, Texas
Palmer spans 3.15 square miles and has a population of 2,496 residents. The city is located in Ellis County, TX.
There is quite a high market competition among electricity providers in the Palmer area due to deregulation. Everything considered, this competition is great for energy consumers—as they enjoy competitive energy plans and cheaper rates per kilowatt-hour While it’s mostly good news for customers, at least for the most part, there are fly-by-night energy suppliers who are desperately trying to lure customers by using confusing advertising tactics and purposefully fraudulent plan terms.
Avoid untrustworthy electricity companies like these with the Find Energy marketplace. FindEnergy.com can help you secure your new energy plan with confidence; the Find Energy marketplace showcases all the things you ought to know about the various energy providers in Palmer. Using Find Energy, you can rest assured that you are getting the most compelling electricity offerings from only the most reputable energy providers in your area.
Input your zip code to find the most compelling electricity offerings in Palmer. You can also view our top picks for suppliers in Palmer in the list below.
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Green Mountain Energy
- Just Energy
- Payless Power
- SFE Energy
- Texpo Energy
Palmer, TX Residential Electricity Rates
Residential electricity in Palmer can be purchased at 10.56 cents per kilowatt-hour right now. Just to compare: the average cost of electricity statewide is at 12.62 cents per kilowatt-hour; while the average cost of electricity countrywide is at 14.84 cents per kWh.
Palmer citizens receive a monthly energy bill of $108.41 on average. To put it into a better view, the statewide monthly energy bill presently averages $138.88, and the nationwide monthly electricity bill averages $131.84.
The actual amount of energy you consume every month will have an influence on your electricity bill. Not everybody knows how different energy consumption levels can affect particular energy plans, so this can be puzzling.
FindEnergy.com only highlights plans with EFLs to eliminate any confusion. The Electricity Facts Label (EFL) of your energy plan highlights essential plan information that you should know. Electricity Facts Labels do not only highlight crucial electricity information—such as the terms, conditions, and price information of your energy plan—it also empowers consumers to make an apples-to-apples comparison between different energy offerings from various energy companies.
Make more informed energy decisions—our marketplace allows you to quickly find EFL highlights of various energy offerings available in the Palmer area. Our team has consolidated valuable energy information on FindEnergy.com, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the most compelling electricity plans available in your area.
Energy shopping doesn’t have to be complicated—fill in your zip code to get started on your energy savings.. Use our website to get access to Palmer’s most dependable energy companies and their best residential energy plans.
While there are quite a number of residential energy offerings available to residents residing in Palmer, here’s a list of the best ones.
Palmer, Texas Residential Electricity Plans
Palmer, TX Commercial Electricity Rates
Palmer currently has a business electricity rate of 9.08 cents for every kWh. Currently, 8.76 cents per kilowatt-hour and 11.93 cents per kWh are the state and nationwide average respectively.
The average monthly energy bill that business owners pay in the Palmer area is $1,212.12. Statewide, the monthly electricity bill averages $778.86; while nationwide, the monthly electricity bill averages $651.89.
Imagine for a moment, all of the aspects of running your business that depend upon on electricity. Each year business locations consume, on average, approximately 12 times more electricity than the average residential property. While frequently overlooked, reducing monthly electricity expenses may play a big role in reducing overall expenses. It would be wise to consider that even a slight decrease in your rate can make a big difference in your overall monthly expense.
If you're paying north of $3,000 every month on electricity, FindEnergy.com can help you secure custom pricing from established Palmer, Texas electricity providers.
Shop for your new energy plan through our website and potentially decrease your bill by 15% to 25%.
Our company is keen on helping you purchase the most competitive business electricity plans in your location. Let's get you a new commercial energy plan—go to our marketplace by entering your zip code..
Find Energy has compiled the most attractive business energy plans you can get in the Palmer area; learn more about them in the list below.
Palmer, Texas Commercial Electricity Plans
There's zero risk in checking the currently available deregulated electricity rates against the rate you're usually paying, especially when you consider the following points:
- A sensible fixed-rate plan might save your company thousands - We deal almost solely with fixed rate plans. If current electricity rates are trending upwards, then securing the best available rates may be one of the most crucial business decisions you make this week.
- Your power won't stop during the switching period - Your company will not experience any electricity service outages at any point during the changeover. In fact, the only change you will experience is the lower charge on your next monthly bill!
- You'll save a considerable amount of money without investing much time - Our goal is to seamlessly and efficiently help your organization to save money in the long run. We've designed our purchasing process to be as painless for you as possible. Simply submit your information. After you confirm your account with us, our team will take care of the heavy lifting involved in the switching process. We will make sure that your organization is provided with only the best deals from the top electricity service providers on the market.
- No calls to your current electricity provider required - There is no need to get in touch your current provider if you are under no contract. In many cases, this is just as true even if you do have a contract. Our team handles the communication with the electricity suppliers. At the end of the day, Find Energy will provide you with the best plans currently available on the market.
- No obligation to buy into a new plan - Look around. See your options. And let us get you the most attractive quotes for your company. It doesn't get any simpler than that! If you don't like the quotes you receive from us, then you don't have to do anything. You cansimply remain on with your current plan. Only make the switch if it makes perfect sense.
Find Energy is dedicated to recommending you the best options in Palmer. To start saving on your electricity expenses, all you have to do is simply enter your zip code on this page and answer a few questions.
Palmer, TX Utility Company
While residents in the Palmer area can buy their electricity from multiple electricity providers, most parts of the city depend on Oncor Electric when it comes to energy transmission. In case of a black out or if you have concerns about your energy services, connect with Oncor Electric.
Oncor Electric's customer support can be contacted at (888) 313-4747. Alternatively, residents of Palmer, Texas can also head over to the company website here.
Palmer, Texas Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Palmer, TX