Electricity Providers in Pharr, Texas
With an estimated 79,715 residents calling it home, Pharr is Texas’s 51st largest city by population.
Customers in Pharr can decide who they purchase their electricity from since the area operates as a deregulated electricity market. This competition has made astoundingly competitive electricity plans available to Pharr residents for lower rates. However, it also pushes fly-by-night energy providers to exploit unsuspecting customers through false advertising and deliberately deceptive plan terms.
Shop for a new power plan with confidence using FindEnergy.com; our online marketplace makes sure you’re protected against sketchy electricity suppliers. FindEnergy.com is a repository of energy information, and we have done the research to empower you to make educated choices when shopping for a new power plan. The Find Energy marketplace can connect you with the most reliable energy companies in the Pharr area, so you can get the most attractive electricity offerings available in the Pharr area.
Purchasing an energy plan is straightforward with the Find Energy marketplace—enter your zip code to get the ball rolling. Take a look at the most trusted providers in the list below.
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Green Mountain Energy
- Just Energy
- Payless Power
- Pulse Power
- SFE Energy
- TXU Energy
- Texpo Energy
Pharr, TX Residential Electricity Rates
Residential electricity in Pharr can be purchased at 10.45 cents per kilowatt-hour currently. On the other hand, the state of Texas’s current average is 12.41 cents for every kilowatt-hour, and the national average is 14.11 cents for every kWh.
Pharr residents pay a monthly energy bill of $125.91 on average. For comparison: the state monthly energy bill average is $140.36, while the national monthly energy bill average is $125.95.
Your energy expenses can be different from the averages listed above depending on the amount of energy you use. You might find the terms of your electricity plan fairly confusing if you’re not clear on how your monthly kWh consumption affects your electricity rates.
We attempt to limit this confusion by having an EFL with the plans we show in our marketplace. You can find out essential electricity information in the Electricity Facts Label (EFL) of your energy plan. Outside learning about crucial energy information—including energy rates, contract terms, generation sources, and emissions levels—going over the Electricity Facts Label will enable you to make a more straightforward comparison between different electricity plans from various energy companies.
You can quickly read EFL highlights of many different electricity offerings at our website. The Find Energy marketplace is designed with your convenience in mind; our team has made sure that you can find essential energy information, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the most compelling energy plans available in Pharr, Texas.
Energy shopping shouldn’t be complicated—enter your zip code to get the ball rolling. Take out the guesswork when shopping for your new energy plan; get accurate energy information on the most competitive residential electricity plans available in your location using our marketplace.
Get your hands on the most compelling residential energy plans available in the Pharr area; view the list below.
Pharr, Texas Residential Electricity Plans
Pharr, TX Commercial Electricity Rates
Pharr, Texas’s current business electricity rate is at 8.62 cents per kilowatt-hour. The present average business electricity rate in the state is 7.59 cents for every kilowatt-hour; while the average business electricity rate countrywide is 11.16 cents per kWh.
On average, business owners in Pharr pay $964.68 for their electricity per month. As a point of comparison: business electricity can be had on a state level at a monthly average of $673.37; while business electricity can be had on a national level at a monthly average of $607.57.
Businesses regularly heavily rely on electricity to manufacture or provide their products and services. Companies regularly consume an order of magnitude more electricity than the average apartment or house. Finding a lower electricity rate is simply good business. Be sure to realize that even a slight decrease in your cost per kilowatt hour may make a big difference in your overall bill.
If you're in Pharr and you run a company that regularly racks up a monthly electricity bill higher than $3,000, our team at Find Energy can request our partner providers in the area to send you custom pricing rates for your business.
FindEnergy.com can potentially save you and your business up to 25% on your yearly energy bill.
Our online marketplace features the most attractive commercial energy plans available in Pharr, Texas. Enjoy lower rates on your next energy bill—visit our marketplace by entering your zip code
Below are some of the most attractive commercial electricity plans in your location.
Pharr, Texas Commercial Electricity Plans
There's zero risk in comparing the currently available deregulated market rates against the rate you're usually paying, especially when you keep in mind the following points:
- Fixed-rate plans result in no surprises - Fixed rate plans empower consumers lock in rates for extended periods of time. They also empower your establishment to predict overheads with zero worries of potential exponential price increases that are common with variable rate plans.
- Your electricity service won't be cut off during the switching process - There is no need to worry about a temporary disruption in electricity when switching providers because your utility company will not stop service. You will simply see is the lower number on your new monthly bill!
- Changing electricity companies only takes a few minutes of your time - Just submit your information and let us do the rest! We'll provide you with the most attractive plans for your business and help you through the decision-making process.
- We will handle the entire switching process - For businesses not currently in a contract with an electric provider, there is no need to wait on hold. Our team can easily take over and take care of the switching process for you. If you are under contract, or are not sure, we can likely we will still be able to save you money.
- Free quotations and no obligation - There is absolutely no obligation to commit to a plan if you aren't convinced with the quotes you receive. We've done our best to make this process as risk free as we can for users. Shop. See your options. Make the switch only if it makes perfect sense. It's really that straightforward!
To start saving on your monthly electricity bill, the easiest way is to get the process rolling as soon as possible. All you need to do is to type in your zip code on the page above and answer a few simple questions. Your answers will make it easy for us to lock in the best deals for your company.
Pharr, TX Utility Company
Pharr, Texas's chief utility provider is AEP Texas. Regardless of where you purchase your energy from, if you're having issues with your electricity services—blackouts, energy fluctuations, etc.—reach out to AEP Texas, as they are responsible for delivering electricity to the entire Pharr, Texas.
Pharr, Texas Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Pharr, TX