Electricity Providers in University Park, Texas
University Park is home to 25,278 residents and covers 3.69 square miles. It is the 127th largest city in Texas by population and 638th largest by area.
There is an extremely competitive deregulated energy market in University Park, with energy suppliers vying for consumer's business. For the consumers, this competition among University Park’s electricity companies is a gift that keeps on giving, allowing them to enjoy competitive energy plans at the most attractive available rates per kilowatt-hour. While it’s mostly good news for University Park residents, there are dishonest electricity providers who are looking to attract consumers through the use of confusing marketing and deliberately fraudulent terms.
Find Energy can help make sure that you’re protected against these less-than-reputable energy providers. Having collected valuable information on the many different energy suppliers that operate in the University Park area, the Find Energy marketplace has already done the necessary research for you, so you can safely purchase a new electricity plan. Our website gets you the most compelling power offerings available in your area.
Fill in your zip code to start saving on your energy bill as soon as possible. Take a look at our top choices for providers in University Park below.
University Park, TX Residential Electricity Rates
10.59 cents per kWh is the cost of residential electricity in University Park. For the sake of comparison: the state of Texas’s average electricity rate is priced at 12.41 cents per kWh, and the current countrywide average electricity rate is priced at 14.11 cents per kilowatt-hour.
Each month, University Park homeowners pay an average of $126.29 for their electricity. At the moment, $140.36 is the state monthly energy bill average, while $125.95 is the nationwide monthly electricity bill average.
In a lot of cases, there is a direct connection between your electricity bill and your average energy consumption each month. The effect of different energy consumption levels on individual energy plans is often unclear to many people.
We eliminate this confusion by including plans with an easy to understand EFL on our website. If you want to better make sense of the terms of your electricity plan, then you might want to consult the Electricity Facts Label (EFL) it comes with. Electricity Facts Labels are filled with energy information—such as the rates, contract terms, and fees of various electricity plans from different energy suppliers—that will empower you to make an educated electricity decision.
Seeing that there are lots of different electricity offerings from the various electricity suppliers in the University Park area, our team at Find Energy has already compiled EFL highlights to help energy users make educated energy decisions. Simply head over to Find Energy to look up invaluable energy information—conditions, terms, prices. etc.—on the best energy plans and the most reliable energy providers in University Park, Texas.
Let our team assist you in finding the most attractive electricity plan in your area—fill in your zip code. Our company is dedicated to assisting consumers in University Park, Texas look for the most competitive home electricity plans from only the most established energy suppliers in your area.
If you’re looking into purchasing a new home energy plan, you might want to view the list below as it showcases some of the most competitive rates in your location.
University Park, Texas Residential Electricity Plans
University Park, TX Commercial Electricity Rates
University Park currently has a business electricity rate of 8.61 cents per kilowatt-hour. Current statewide and national average is priced at 7.59 cents for every kWh and 11.16 cents for every kilowatt-hour respectively.
Monthly commercial energy bill in the University Park area is presently at an average of $970.45. As a point of comparison: the state monthly energy bill average is $673.37, while the nationwide monthly energy bill average is $607.57.
Large amounts of electricity are required to run most types of businesses. The average business electricity account uses 12x the amount of electricity that a residence uses. If your company is close to or above this average electricity usage then it is all the more important to make sure you procure the best electricity rate available. Even small reductions in the rate a business spends per kilowatt hour can have sizable affects on the expenses for a company.
For business owners who normally receive an energy bill of $3,000, FindEnergy.com can help your business acquire customized pricing from the most reliable electricity suppliers in the University Park area.
Buy your company's new electricity plan through FindEnergy.com to potentially reduce your electricity bill by 25%.
Throw away the guesswork when shopping for your new energy plan; receive up-to-date electricity information on the most compelling business electricity plans in University Park, Texas using our website. Getting a new commercial electricity plan has never been more straightforward—type in your zip code to gain access to the Find Energy marketplace.
If you're looking for a new commercial energy plan, you might want to view the list below as it features some of the most attractive rates in your area.
University Park, Texas Commercial Electricity Plans
Just remember the following facts when deciding whether shopping for deregulated rates in University Park is a use of energy:
- Fixed-rate plans result in no surprises - We deal almost exclusively with fixed rate plans. If electricity prices are currently trending upwards, then locking in current rates may be one of the most crucial business decisions you make this week.
- There is no disruption of electricity service when you change to plan - Your company will not experience any service disruptions at any time during the switching process. In fact, the only thing you will see is the lower amount on your new bill!
- The whole experience takes just a couple of minutes of your time - After you fill out your company's information, we will do all of the work for you. Relative to the size of your establishment, we will get you the most attractive available rates in your area. If your electricity bill is large enough, we will request personalized pricing from the the most reliable electricity providers serving University Park.
- Find Energy will handle the transition - There isn't any need for a “break up” call with your current provider if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity provider, the entire process can be taken care of by our staff at Find Energy. If you aren't sure, however, we can confirm it for you as well. If you are under contract, we may still be able to save you money, so submit your info!
- Shop for better rates without obligation - If you dislike the quotes you get after entering your information, or if you change your mind for some other reason, know that there is no responsibility on your part to move forward with the transition. Just let us know that you have changed your mind, and you will continue on with your existing service.
If you're ready for your company to start saving on electricity expenses immediately, then just type in your zip code on this page and answer these few simple questions. We will start finding you the best options almost immediately!
University Park, TX Utility Company
Oncor Electric is University Park, Texas's chief utility provider. Consumers in University Park, Texas who are experiencing problems with their electricity can reach out to Oncor Electric.
University Park, Texas Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in University Park, TX