Electricity Providers in Bladensburg, Maryland
Bladensburg's city limits span a total of 1 square miles and are home to 9,657 citizens. The city ranks as the 140th largest city by population in Maryland and the 361st largest city by area. With a deregulated electricity market Bladensburg residents have choices to make when it comes to who sells them their electricity. The ability to choose is a positive, however it is crucial to closely read the wording of the advertising messages and misleading plan terms that are often used by electricity providers. Find Energy has created a marketplace where consumers can shop and purchase electricity plans with trust in the suppliers that we list.
A utility company in Bladensburg will handle the transmission of your electricity while you will actually procure your electricity from a Retail Electricity Provider (REP). While consumers may have no choice in their utility company, the goal of a deregulated market is to give plenty of options when it comes to buying their electricity from an REP. Bladensburg citizens have 12 REPs to decide from for electricity service. Below you can see our choice of the top rated providers who provide electricity services to Bladensburg.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Hudson Energy
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- WGL Energy
Bladensburg, MD Electricity Rates & Bills
Figuring out the actual price of most plans for sale in Bladensburg is no easy task. Our goal is to have providers and plans in our marketplace that show consumers clearly what you will spend. Reviewing the terms and conditions is essential before making a purchase to guarantee that you clearly comprehend the plan. The terms and conditions document has important information, including rate details and what you can anticipate paying when you consider your actual usage.
Bladensburg's electricity price tendencies are available for your viewing below.
Bladensburg, Maryland Electricity Price Trends
Bladensburg, MD Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Bladensburg, Maryland
- The residential electricity rates in Bladensburg at present average 18.01 cents per kilowatt-hour. The average for the state of Maryland is 13.05 cents and for the entire nation is 13.67 cents.
- Bladensburg's average monthly residential electricity bill is $155.37. The average for the state of Maryland is $122.98 and for the US is 120.98.
- Commercial rates in the city presentlyaverage 13.40 cents per kilowatt-hour, compared to 12.82 cents for the state average and 10.73 cents for the US average.
- Bladensburg businesses, on average, spend $2,126.43 a month on their electricity expense. The state of Maryland averages $437.55 per residence per month and the countrywide average is 578.13 per month.
Bladensburg, MD Commercial Electricity
Most business owners overlook the importance of acquiring a competitive electricity rate. No matter your industry, it is likely that electricity is a large part of your monthly expenses. We've made the process easy. We handle the hard stuff! Knocking a couple of percent off of your monthly bill can surprisingly add up to significant savings for your business. Any sized company can make the most out of this type of savings. Using our quick comparison process, all you have to do is check if the rate you have at the moment can be beat.
Find Energy has partnered with the biggest service providers in Maryland so that we can offer genuinely competitive plans to our users. For companies with monthly bills of a few thousand dollars or more, we can submit your account to service providers. These companies will compete against one another. Making the companies bid for your business results in substantial savings for the customer. You can rest assured that your company isn't losing out on sizeable savings. All it takes is a couple of minutes to shop for some of the lowest priced deregulated electricity plans currently available in your area.
Find the best plan for your needs
The following are a few reasons why you should at least compare your existing rate against custom business electricity rates:
- Fixed-rate plans may create savings for years to come - Fixed rate plans are the recommended plan of choice here at Find Energy. These plans secure the best rates and ensure that you know how much you will be paying per kilowatt-hour every month.
- The switching process is unnoticeable with zero service interruptions - Zero service disruptions will take place when switching suppliers. Your customers and employees will not notice any differences at any point during the changeover.
- The whole switching process takes minutes - Our goal is to quickly and effectively help your business to save money as soon as possible. We've designed our purchasing experience to be as painless for you as possible. Simply submit your information. After you confirm your account with us, we will take care of the entire switching process. Find Energy will make sure that your organization is enjoying only the best deals from the most reliable electricity companies on the market.
- Our team will handle the entire switching process - There isn't any need for a “break up” call with your current provider if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity provider, the entire transition can be handled by our team. If you aren't sure, however, we can check that for you too. If you are under contract, we still may be able to save you money, so reach out!
- Look into better plans with no obligation - There is no obligation to buy a deal if you aren't impressed with the prices you receive. We've worked hard to make this process as risk free as possible for users. Look around. Review your options. Make the switch only if it makes sense. It's really that easy!
Getting a new electricity plan with Find Energy is easy. Just enter your zip code to get quotes on the best priced services in Bladensburg. A lot businesses can save between 15% and 25% on their monthly bill after buying a new rate through our online marketplace.
Bladensburg, MD's Utility Company is Potomac Electric Power Company
Bladensburg's primary electric utility company is Potomac Electric Power Company. In the event that your neighborhood or company loses power, you must report this interruption directly to your utility company. Get a hold of Potomac Electric Power Company directly at (202) 833-7500, or report a blackout using website.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Bladensburg, MD