Electricity Providers in Kettering CDP, Maryland
Maryland’s 103rd largest city by population is Kettering CDP, with 13,924 people calling it home.
The Kettering CDP area is a deregulated electricity market, this means that customers may choose between multiple companies when deciding who provides their electricity. Kettering CDP residents are actually the true winners in this competition among Kettering CDP energy suppliers as they get to enjoy attractive energy plans available for lower prices. There are, however, less-than-legitimate energy companies who are not above employing misleading marketing tactics such as fraudulent terms to lure unsuspecting customers.
Find Energy can help you stay away from these types of fly-by-night electricity companies. The Find Energy team has done the necessary research to help you make educated choices when you’re buying a new energy plan; all you have to do is visit our marketplace by entering your zip code. You can find dependable electricity companies through Find Energy.
Buying an electricity plan is convenient with Find Energy—enter your zip code to get started on the process. Take a look at a few of our most reliable suppliers in Kettering CDP in this list.
- AEP Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- WGL Energy
Kettering CDP, MD Residential Electricity Rates
The current average rate of residential electricity in Kettering CDP is 17.58 cents per kilowatt-hour. On a statewide level, consumers pay an average of 15.03 cents per kilowatt-hour; while on a national level, consumers pay an average of 15.39 cents for every kilowatt-hour.
The average monthly electricity bill that citizens pay in Kettering CDP is $154.9. On the other hand: residential electricity can be had on a statewide level at a monthly average of $131.99; while residential electricity can be had on a national level at a monthly average of $130.88.
Your energy costs can vary depending on how much electricity you consume. Kilowatt-hour consumption, individual energy tendencies, plan-specific terms—these things all can affect the cost you will see on your monthly bill.
By only highlighting plans with a TOS, we eliminate the confusion around what you're getting with your electricity plan. The Terms of Service (TOS) can help you make sense of any electricity plan a little bit better. TOSs function in pretty much the same manner as the nutrition labels you see on food items; only instead nutrition information, you get energy information such as the terms, conditions, and price information of your energy plan.
You can consult the Find Energy marketplace to quickly go over the TOS highlights of the various electricity plans from the many different energy providers in your area. Our website is created with your convenience in mind; our team has made sure that you can find crucial electricity information, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the most compelling electricity plans in your location.
Purchase a new energy plan with Find Energy—go to the Find Energy website and type in your zip code. FindEnergy.com gets you the best residential electricity plans from the most reliable energy suppliers in your location.
The following is a shortlist of the most competitive residential energy plans you can get in your area.
Kettering CDP, Maryland Residential Electricity Plans
Kettering CDP, MD Commercial Electricity Rates
Commercial electricity rate in the Kettering CDP area is presently at 13.37 cents per kWh. Compare this to the 15.20 cents per kilowatt-hour state average and the 12.22 cents for every kilowatt-hour nationwide average.
Entrepreneurs in Kettering CDP pay an average monthly electricity bill of $2,316.69. For the sake of comparison: the state monthly energy bill average is $720.9, while the nationwide monthly electricity bill average is $671.14.
Businesses often heavily rely on electricity to manufacture or provide their products and services. Each month the average company uses 12 times more electricity than the average apartment or house. Countless companies spend immense amount of time looking for ways to grow profits while one solution may be in front of them. Committing some time up front on trimming the electricity expenses will pay dividends for the entirety of your new contract.
Our team at Find Energy can send customized pricing requests for establishments in the Kettering CDP area that normally spend $3,000 or more on electricity each month.
Shop for your new electricity plan through Find Energy and potentially reduce your monthly electricity bill by 15% to 25%.
Kettering CDP Business owners can get their hands on the best commercial electricity plans from established energy suppliers through our marketplace. Save on your next energy bill—go to our marketplace by typing in your zip code
If you're a business owner or manager in the Kettering CDP area, you might want to check this shortlist of the most compelling business electricity plans available in your location below.
Kettering CDP, Maryland Commercial Electricity Plans
The right choice would be to check the best available prices in the deregulated market versus the rates you are paying at the moment, specifically when you keep in mind the following points:
- Fixed-rate plans can lock in savings for years to come - Buying a low fixed rate enables organizations to save now and project their yearly electricity expenses with a high level of predictability.
- The switching experience is unnoticeable with no service interruptions - Your business will not experience any electricity service disruptions at any time during the switching process. In fact, the only thing you will experience is the much lower rate on your next bill!
- Switching your electricity company only requires a couple of minutes of your time - All we need from you is for you to take a couple of minutes submitting your information with Find Energy. After that, Find Energy will take care of the rest. You will secure a brand new electricity plan and spend virtually no time at all.
- Zero calls to your current electricity supplier necessary - There isn't any need to inform your current provider if you are under no contract. In many cases, this remains just as true even if you are in contract. Find Energy takes care of the communication with the electricity service providers. At the end of the day, we will provide you with the most attractive plans currently available on the market.
- Shop for better rates with zero commitment - If you are displeased with the quotes you receive after submitting your information, or if you change your mind for some other reason, know that there is no obligation to move forward with the switching process. Just let us know that you have changed your mind, and you will continue on with your current service.
Find Energy is committed to getting you the best plans in Maryland. To start saving on your monthly electricity expenses, simply enter your zip code and answer a few questions.
Kettering CDP, MD Utility Company
While there are a number of electricity suppliers that offer energy services to the residents of Kettering CDP, Maryland, Potomac Electric Power Company is the main utility company in charge of delivering electricity to homes and businesses in the Kettering CDP area. Connect with Potomac Electric Power Company to report power interruptions or any other concerns in your location.
You can reach Potomac Electric Power Company through this number: (202) 833-7500. You can also get in touch with Potomac Electric Power Company's online customer service using the Potomac Electric Power Company's official website here.
Kettering CDP, Maryland Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Kettering CDP, MD