Electricity Providers in Seabrook CDP, Maryland
Seabrook CDP has 19,627 residents and is the 71st largest city in the state of Maryland by total population. Deregulated electricity markets, like Seabrook CDP, allow customers to choose between the prices of many electricity suppliers. Sometimes, however, this ability to shop different providers comes with some unwanted ramifications, such as misleading advertising and marketing from the electricity providers. Here at Find Energy, we have created a marketplace where consumers can shop and purchase electricity plans with trust in the companies that we list.
In a deregulated market, a customer may have both an electricity supplier, also known as a Retail Electric Provider (REP) and a utility company. REPs can be chosen by the consumer, but there is only one choice for the utility company as it is determined by who owns the electricity infrastructure that serve your home or business. Seabrook CDP has 12 REPs currently serving the area. This can be an overwhelming number for any consumer. The top suppliers who do business in Seabrook CDP are listed below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Hudson Energy
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- WGL Energy
Seabrook CDP, MD Electricity Rates & Bills
Your electricity rate can be affected by your usage or other factors if you have a variable plan. Understanding what you should plan to be spending each month can be close to impossible. We strive to show you plans and providers with clearly defined rate information and terms and conditions. The terms and conditions attached to your plan must be looked at before buying a plan. Reviewing the terms and conditions document is an important part of the shopping process. So we make it simple to do for all plans we feature.
Seabrook CDP's electricity rates change regularly. You can see trends below.
Seabrook CDP, Maryland Electricity Price Trends
Seabrook CDP, MD Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Seabrook CDP, Maryland
- The residential electricity rates in Seabrook CDP presently average 16.17 cents per kilowatt-hour. The average for the state is 13.05 cents and for the US is 13.67 cents.
- Seabrook CDP residents, on average, pay a monthly electricity bill of $141.46. The state of Maryland averages $122.98 per residence per month and the countrywide average is 120.98 per month.
- The average price per kilowatt-hour for commercial electricity in Seabrook CDP is 11.99 cents, while the Maryland average is 12.82 cents and the US average is 10.73 cents.
- The average commercial monthly electricity bill in Seabrook CDP is $2,389.73. The Maryland average is $437.55 and the nationwide average is 578.13.
Seabrook CDP, MD Commercial Electricity
For business owners in Seabrook CDP, not looking into the most competitively priced business electricity rates could be significantly costing you money. Find Energy does the hard stuff! We've designed the comparison experience to take the least amount of your time possible. Getting a cheaper rate by just a few percent a month on your electricity rate for your business can result in saving thousands of dollars a year. Any sized establishment is eligible for this type of savings. With our simple comparison process, all you need to do is see if your current rate can be outpriced.
We feature quite a few of the most competitive electricity pricing available on our marketplace. There may be even more opportunity to save, if your company is spending a few thousand dollars or more a month on electricity. Find Energy can request a personalized quote from every electricity company in your area. By looking into custom pricing, you are putting your company in a advantageous situation where electricity companies are bidding against one another to provide you the lowest price available. Many businesses often end up paying more than they should on their monthly electricity expenses just because they don't bother to look into lower electricity rates available in the deregulated market.
Find the best plan for your needs
Here are a few reasons why you should compare your current rate against the deregulated market prices available in Seabrook CDP:
- No surprises besides the amount of money you will save - We deal almost exclusively with fixed rate plans. If current electricity prices are trending upwards, then locking in current rates could be among the most critical business moves you make this week.
- There is zero disruption of electricity service when you switch to plan - Zero electricity service disruptions will take place when switching providers. Your customers and employees won't see any changes at any point during the switching process.
- The whole process takes just a few minutes - All we need from you is for you to take a couple of minutes submitting your information with us. After that, our staff at Find Energy will handle the heavy lifting. You will lock in a brand new electricity plan and spend virtually no time.
- No “break up” call with your current electric company - There is no need for a “break up” call with your existing provider if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity provider, the entire process can be taken care of by Find Energy. If you aren't sure, however, we can check that for you too. If you are under contract, we still may be able to find a way to save you money, so reach out!
- Free quotations and no obligation - It doesn't matter if our staff has already spent the time getting a quote for your business. There is zero obligation on your part to make the switch, unless you're completely convinced with the prices you receive from us. We've created our process to be as risk free as possible for you and your company!
To start saving on your monthly bill, the easiest way is to get the process started right now. All you would need to do is to type in your zip code on this page and type in your answers to a few simple questions. Your information will make it possible for us to determine the lowest electricity rates for you. Using Find Energy leads to organizations saving between 15% and 25% on their monthly electricity bills.
Seabrook CDP, MD's Utility Company is Potomac Electric Power Company
Potomac Electric Power Company is the main utility company delivering utility services in Seabrook CDP. People should be aware of this because this is who you must get in touch with in case of a blackout. In case of a blackout, you can contact Potomac Electric Power Company at (202) 833-7500, or you can report a power disruption over the internet through website.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Seabrook CDP, MD