Electricity Providers in Urbana CDP, Maryland
Urbana CDP has a total population of 13,304 citizens—the 107th largest population in the state. The city is a deregulated electricity market, meaning consumers can choose who they purchase electricity from. Deregulated electricity markets can lead to unreliable providers seeking to attract your business with faulty promises or confusing advertising. In our electricity marketplace you can expect simplicity and rates with understandable terms.
In deregulated markets, utility companies handle the upkeep of power lines and electricity distribution and Retail Electric Providers (REPs) take care of the purchasing process of electricity for customers. Consumers do not have a choice in their utility company, the purpose of a deregulated market is to give consumers an abundance of options when it comes to procuring their electricity from an REP. There are presently 12 REPs reportedly serving the Urbana CDP area, which is an overwhelming amount for any customer. We've narrowed down that number to the list of reputable companies you can browse below. Many of these companies offer plans in our marketplace.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Hudson Energy
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- WGL Energy
Urbana CDP, MD Electricity Rates & Bills
Your electricity rate may be impacted by your usage or other factors if you have a variable plan. Understanding what you should plan to pay can be close to impossible. The plans we have in the Find Energy marketplace cut to the chase with simple terms and rate rules. Please take the time to read the terms and conditions of the plan you are subscribing to. Reading the terms and conditions document is an essential part of the shopping process. So we make it easy to do for all electricity plans we feature.
Here you can see the current rate trends for Urbana CDP.
Urbana CDP, Maryland Electricity Price Trends
Urbana CDP, MD Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Urbana CDP, Maryland
- The residential electricity rates in Urbana CDP are at present 14.64 cents per kilowatt-hour. The, while the Maryland average is 13.05 and the countrywide average is 13.67.
- Urbana CDP residents average a residential electricity bill of $136.5 each month. The average in the state is $122.98 per month and the average in the US is 120.98 per month.
- The commercial electricity rates in Urbana CDP at present average 12.07 cents per kilowatt-hour. The average for the state of Maryland is 12.82 cents and for the entire country is 10.73 cents.
- Urbana CDP's average monthly commercial electricity bill is $1,589.27. The average for Maryland is $437.55 and for the US it is 578.13.
Urbana CDP, MD Commercial Electricity
Don't cost your business money by not shopping around in our business electricity comparison tool. Our shopping marketplace is simple to use and our team takes care of| most of the heavy lifting so you are not spending your valuable time. This is our business, we will handle it while you handle yours. Even minimal savings in electricity price might save your business a large amount of money on your annual overhead. Both large and small establishments can profit greatly by making sure that they are getting access to the best electricity plan available.
Here at Find Energy, we are dedicated to presenting sensible business electricity rates from all of the biggest and most reliable service providers who are operating in the Urbana CDP area. For some establishments with monthly electricity expenses exceeding $3000, we can get the electricity companies in Urbana CDP to compete for your business. Having the companies bid for your business usually achieves considerable savings for your business. At the end of the day, your establishment is losing money every time you are refusing to take advantage of shopping for rates on the deregulated market in Urbana CDP.
Find the best plan for your needs
Here are a few reasons why you should compare your current rate against the market rates on offer in Urbana CDP:
- A low fixed-rate plan might save your company thousands - Fixed rate plans are the preferred plan of choice here at Find Energy. These plans secure competitive rates and ensure you can predict exactly how much you will be paying per kilowatt-hour every month.
- There is zero disruption of electricity service when you shift to a different plan - You don't need to concern yourself with a temporary disruption in electricity when changing providers since your utility will continue providing power. The only difference you will see is the lower rate on your new monthly bill!
- The whole changing process only takes minutes - All we need from you is for you to take a few minutes filling out your information with Find Energy. Once done, Find Energy will take care of the rest. You will lock in a brand new electricity plan and spend virtually no time.
- We will take charge of the entire switching process - There is no need to inform your current provider if you are under no contract. In many cases, this remains just as true even if you are under contract. Our staff handles the communication with the electricity companies. At the end of the day, Find Energy will present you with the best deals currently available on the market.
- Zero obligation to buy into a new plan - Don't like the quote you received after you submit your information? No worries. There is zero obligation to make the transition. It is entirely up to you whether to sign up for a new plan. This, of course, is what motivates Find Energy to get you a great pricing rate that you can't refuse!
To start saving on your bill, the easiest way is to get the process going as early as possible. All you have to do is to type in your zip code on this page and type in your answers to a few simple questions. These will make it possible for us to determine the best deals for you. After this short and thorough process, you will see your business' electricity bills decrease by as much as 15% to 25%.
Urbana CDP, MD's Utility Company is Versant Power
Your location's largest utility company is Versant Power. People should take note of this as this is who you must get a hold of in case of an electrical interruption. In case of an electricity outage, you can reach out to Versant Power at (207) 973-2000, or you can report a power disruption via the internet through website.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Urbana CDP, MD