Electricity Providers in Bedford, Ohio
Ohio’s 147th most populated city is Bedford, with 13,073 residents.
The nature of Ohio’s deregulated electricity market fosters an especially high level of competition among energy suppliers servicing in the Bedford area. It is the consumers who benefit in this competition as they get to enjoy competitive energy plans at the lowest feasible prices. There are, however, fly-by-night energy suppliers who are not above using questionable advertising tactics such as false plan terms to prey on new consumers.
Using the Find Energy marketplace, you can purchase electricity plans with confidence, knowing that you’re protected against these less-than-legitimate energy companies. There’s extensive research required when you’re looking into buying a new power plan, and our team at Find Energy has already sorted through the various energy suppliers that provide service in Bedford, Ohio, so you don’t need to. Our website has teamed up with reputable energy companies to bring you the most competitive power offerings available in the Bedford area.
What are you waiting for—fill in your zip code, and shop for the most competitive power plans in Bedford. You can also take a look at a few of our most reliable suppliers below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- National Gas & Electric
- SFE Energy
Bedford, OH Residential Electricity Rates
Residents in Bedford, Ohio pay an average of 15.94 cents for every kilowatt-hour for their residential electricity. Present statewide and national average is priced at 13.93 cents for every kilowatt-hour and 14.84 cents per kilowatt-hour respectively.
Bedford citizens spend $119.73 on their energy bill each month, on average. You can compare this to the state monthly electricity bill, which presently averages $122.02; as well as the nationwide monthly electricity bill, which averages $131.84.
It is good for energy users to learn that energy bills may be different depending on the amount of energy consumed every month. The effect of various energy consumption levels on certain electricity plans is often unclear to many consumers.
Our website only includes plans with TOSs to eliminate any confusion. Turn to your Terms of Service (TOS) to learn essential information about your energy plan. Scanning through the TOS will help you achieve a clearer understanding of the terms, conditions, and price information of your energy plan.
Our team has created TOS highlights on many different energy offerings available in the Bedford area. Our team at Find Energy has made available essential electricity information on our marketplace, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the best electricity plans in your location.
Energy shopping doesn’t have to be difficult—type in your zip code to get the ball rolling. The Find Energy marketplace gets you the best residential electricity plans from the most reliable electricity suppliers in Bedford, Ohio.
Find Energy managed to gather the most compelling residential electricity plans you can get in Bedford, Ohio; check them out in this list below.
Bedford, Ohio Residential Electricity Plans
Bedford, OH Commercial Electricity Rates
The average rate of commercial electricity for business owners in Bedford, Ohio is at 14.59 cents for every kWh. On the other hand: commercial electricity can be had in the state of Ohio for 11.51 cents for every kWh; while, countrywide, commercial electricity can be had for 11.93 cents per kWh.
Bedford business owners spend $2,388.53 on average on their energy bill per month. Compare this to the $418.52 statewide monthly energy bill average and the $651.89 nationwide monthly energy bill average.
Electricity is a primary overhead item for businesses of almost any types. Your business' operations will, on average, consume about 12 times more electricity than what you need at home. Procuring a competitive electricity rate is important for companies looking to reduce expenses and keep up with the competition. Decreasing your rate by just a few pennies per kilowatt hour could mean massive savings for your business.
If you run a business in Bedford, Ohio and you regularly spend upwards of $3,000 on your electricity expenses, then our team at Find Energy can get you customized rates from the most reputable electricity providers in your location.
Our website can reduce your business' annual electricity expense by 25%.
Business owners in Bedford can buy the most competitive business electricity plans from established electricity companies through our website. Let's get you started on your new business energy plan—go to our marketplace by typing in your zip code..
While there are quite a number of commercial electricity offerings available to businesses in the Bedford area, here are the most competitive ones.
Bedford, Ohio Commercial Electricity Plans
If you are on the fence about whether you should try this, here are a few important facts you might want to consider:
- Fixed-rate plans may ensure savings for years to come - Buying a low fixed rate allows establishments to save now and project their monthly electricity bills with a high level of accuracy.
- No power interruptions during the switching period - No electricity service disruptions will occur when changing suppliers. Your customers and employees will not see any changes during the switching process.
- The whole switching process takes a few minutes - Once you fill out your information, our team will take care of all of the work for you. Relative to the size of your establishment, we will find you the most attractive available rates in your area. For companies with a large enough bill, we will start the process to receive custom pricing from the the most reliable electricity providers serving your location.
- No calls to your current electricity service company required - There is no need to get in touch your current provider if you are not under contract. Oftentimes, this is just as true even if you are in contract. Find Energy takes care of the communication with the electricity service providers. At the end of the day, Find Energy will provide you with the most attractive deals currently available in your area.
- No commitment to sign with a new plan - If you don't favor the quotes you get after submitting your information, or if you change your mind for some other reason, know that there isn't any obligation to move forward with the switching process. Just let us know that you have had a change of mind, and you will continue on with your existing service.
Purchasing a better electricity deal with Find Energy is straightforward. Just enter your zip code to get quotes on the best priced deals in Bedford.
Bedford, OH Utility Company
While there are a number of energy suppliers in your location, energy transmission is largely taken care of by Illuminating Company. No matter where you purchase your energy from, if you're having troubles with your electricity services—blackouts, energy fluctuations, etc.—reach out to Illuminating Company, as they are in charge of delivering electricity to the entire Bedford area.
You can call Illuminating Company at (888) 544-4877. Illuminating Company's online customer service can be reached through Illuminating Company's official website here.
Bedford, Ohio Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Bedford, OH