Electricity Providers in Beverly, Ohio
Beverly, Ohio has an estimated population of 1,601 people calling it home—meaning it is the 554th largest city by population in Ohio.
Consumers in Beverly are able to choose who they buy their business or home's electricity from because the city is a deregulated electricity market. It’s the consumers who genuinely benefit because of this competition as they get to reap the rewards of compelling energy plans and affordable rates. Unfortunately, it also pushes less-than-legitimate electricity companies to take advantage of vulnerable customers through fraudulent advertising and confusing plan terms.
FindEnergy.com went the extra mile to ensure that you’re protected from fraudulent energy suppliers. Energy shopping requires a lot of research, and Find Energy has already researched the various electricity providers that operate in the Beverly area. Using our marketplace, you can rest assured that you are getting the most attractive power offerings from only the most reputable energy providers in Beverly.
Energy shopping is hassle-free with FindEnergy.com—type in your zip code to get the ball rolling. Take a look at some of the top picks for suppliers in Beverly in the list below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- National Gas & Electric
- SFE Energy
Beverly, OH Residential Electricity Rates
Homeowners in Beverly, Ohio pay an average of 16.60 cents per kWh for their residential electricity. As of writing, 13.93 cents for every kWh and 14.84 cents for every kWh are the state and nationwide average respectively.
Each month, Beverly, Ohio homeowners pay an average of $142.08 for their electricity. Compare this to the $122.02 state monthly electricity bill average and the $131.84 national monthly electricity bill average.
It is good for energy users to understand that electricity bills can vary depending on how much kilowatt-hours of electricity is consumed every month. The effect of various energy usage levels on individual energy plans is often lost on many consumers.
FindEnergy.com only features plans with TOSs to eliminate consumer confusion. Your electricity plan’s Terms of Service (TOS) can aid you in learning important information about an energy plan. You can think of your electricity plan’s TOS in a similar fashion to the nutrition labels you see on food items; only you’re given important energy information such as the terms, conditions, and price information of your energy plan, in place of nutrition information.
Find Energy has created TOS highlights on various energy plans available in Beverly, Ohio. Learn about the most compelling energy offerings available in your location on FindEnergy.com; Find Energy showcases readily available information including the conditions, terms, and prices of a number of energy offerings from numerous electricity suppliers in your location.
Let Find Energy assist you in finding the most compelling energy plan in Beverly, Ohio—type in your zip code. FindEnergy.com gets you access to Beverly’s most established energy companies and their most competitive electricity plans.
FindEnergy.com has gathered the most competitive residential electricity plans available to residents of Beverly, Ohio.
Beverly, Ohio Residential Electricity Plans
Beverly, OH Commercial Electricity Rates
The average rate of electricity in Beverly, Ohio area is presently at 11.70 cents per kWh. You can compare this to the state average, which is presently at 11.51 cents for every kilowatt-hour; as well as the national average, which is at 11.93 cents per kilowatt-hour.
If you’re doing business in Beverly, Ohio, you will be paying $2,244.27 for your electricity every month, on average. As a point of comparison: the statewide monthly energy bill average is $418.52, while the national monthly electricity bill average is $651.89.
Electricity is needed in a significant business types. In fact, It is not uncommon for a company to use between 10x and 100x more electricity compared to the average residence each month. A majority of companies spend a significant amount of time looking for methods to grow profits while one idea may be in front of you. Savvy shoppers may realize that even small decreases in the cost per kilowatt hour could reduce an electricity bill.
FindEnergy.com can send customized pricing requests for business establishments in Beverly, Ohio that spend $3,000 or more on electricity per month.
We estimate that most businesses that purchase through our website can reduce their monthly bill by 15% to 25%.
FindEnergy.com carries the most attractive commercial electricity plans available in your area. Energy shopping doesn't have to be difficult—type in your zip code to get started.
FindEnergy.com has shortlisted the best commercial electricity plans available to Beverly businesses.
Beverly, Ohio Commercial Electricity Plans
If you are on the fence about whether you should give this a try, the following are a few important points you might want to keep in mind:
- No surprises except the amount of money you will save - Locking in a low fixed rate allows organizations to save now and project their yearly electricity expenses with great certainty.
- Zero service interruptions during the switching period - No service disruptions will take place while switching suppliers. Your team won't notice any changes at any point during the switching process.
- The whole process takes just a couple of minutes of your time - Just submit your information and we will do the everything else! We'll give you with the lowest options for your business and help you through the entire decision-making process.
- Our team at Find Energy will take charge of the entire switching process - There isn't any need to inform your current supplier if you are under no contract. Oftentimes, this remains just as true even if you do have an active contract. Find Energy handles the communication with the electricity service providers. At the end of the day, Find Energy will present you with the most attractive options currently available in your area.
- There's zero commitment to commit - Not impressed with the quote you received after you submit your information? No problem. There is absolutely no obligation on your part to make the transition. It is completely up to you if you want to sign up for a new rate. This, of course, is what motivates Find Energy to find you a great deal that you can't refuse!
If you want your business to start cutting back on electricity expenses as soon as possible, all you have to do is type in your zip code and answer these simple questions. We will start providing you the best options as quickly as possible!
Beverly, OH Utility Company
As the primary utility provider in Beverly, the distribution of electricity is carried by AEP Ohio. If you're in Ohio and are experiencing issues with your electricity, reach out to AEP Ohio.
(800) 672-2231 is AEP Ohio's phone number. You can also reach out to AEP Ohio on the internet here.
Beverly, Ohio Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Beverly, OH