Electricity Providers in Buckeye Lake, Ohio
Buckeye Lake has a population of 2,529 and is located in Licking County, OH. It is the 442nd largest city in Ohio.
There exists quite a high market competition among electricity providers in Buckeye Lake due to deregulation. When it comes down to it, this competition between Buckeye Lake electricity companies is a plus for energy consumers—as they enjoy compelling electricity plans and cheaper prices It’s not all good news, as there are many dishonest electricity suppliers that prey on new consumers, luring them with fraudulent advertising and misleading advertising.
It’s for this exact reason that we created Find Energy—to help you steer clear of these less-than-reputable electricity suppliers that aren’t worthy of your patronage. Our team at Find Energy has done the necessary research to help you make educated choices when you’re shopping for a new electricity plan; all you have to do is go to our marketplace by entering your zip code. FindEnergy.com showcases the most competitive power offerings from only the most dependable electricity suppliers in Buckeye Lake, Ohio.
Enter your zip code to find the most compelling electricity plans in your location. Or you can view a few of the top choices for suppliers in Buckeye Lake below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- National Gas & Electric
- SFE Energy
Buckeye Lake, OH Residential Electricity Rates
Residential electricity in Buckeye Lake can be had at 16.58 cents per kWh at the moment. On the other hand, the state’s average is 13.93 cents per kilowatt-hour, and the national average is 14.84 cents for every kWh.
Buckeye Lake consumers pay $142.06 on average for electricity every month. You can compare this to the state monthly energy bill, which averages $122.02; as well as the national monthly energy bill, which averages $131.84.
In a lot of cases, there is a direct connection between your electricity rate and your average energy consumption per month. kWh usage, individual energy preferences, plan-specific terms—all of these can make things a little too perplexing for plenty of consumers.
To help eliminate the lack of clarity for consumers, we have a TOS with every plan we include in our marketplace. If you want to better comprehend the details of your energy plan, then you might want to consult the Terms of Service (TOS) it comes with. You can think of your energy plan’s TOS in a similar fashion to the nutrition labels you find on food products; only you’re provided with invaluable electricity information such as the terms, conditions, and price information of your energy plan, instead of nutrition information.
Find Energy has already analyzed the Terms of Service of many different electricity plans in the Buckeye Lake area. For your shopping convenience, the Find Energy marketplace showcases the conditions, terms, and price information of these energy plans available in your area.
Make sure you’re getting the most compelling energy plan from the most prominent energy companies in Buckeye Lake, Ohio—type in your zip code. Go to FindEnergy.com to get the best residential electricity plans from only the most reputable electricity suppliers in Buckeye Lake, Ohio.
Below are some of the most attractive residential electricity plans you can get in your area.
Buckeye Lake, Ohio Residential Electricity Plans
Buckeye Lake, OH Commercial Electricity Rates
If you’re a business owner in the Buckeye Lake area, you’re paying an average electricity rate of 11.69 cents per kWh. Just to compare: the average cost of business electricity in Ohio is at 11.51 cents per kilowatt-hour; while the average cost of business electricity countrywide is presently at 11.93 cents for every kilowatt-hour.
Entrepreneurs in Buckeye Lake pay an average monthly energy bill of $2,243.28. On a state level, business owners pay a monthly average of $418.52; while on a nationwide level, business owners pay a monthly average of $651.89.
Electricity is a major monthly overhead item for businesses in almost all sector. In fact, It is not uncommon for a business to need as much as 10x to 100x more electricity than the average residence. Decreasing electricity costs is one easy method to grow a business' profits. Decreasing your rate by just a few cents per kilowatt hour could mean massive savings on an annual basis.
For companies in Buckeye Lake that normally spend north of $3,000 on their monthly electricity bill, FindEnergy.com can request custom prices from our reliable partner suppliers in your location.
The Find Energy online marketplace helps companies in the Buckeye Lake area reduce their bill by 25%; go to our website today.
Use the Find Energy marketplace to gain access to established energy providers in Buckeye Lake and their best business energy plans. Enter your zip code, and shop with confidence with Find Energy.
While there are quite a few commercial electricity plans available to businesses in Buckeye Lake, here's a list of the most competitive ones.
Buckeye Lake, Ohio Commercial Electricity Plans
Here are a few reasons why you should compare your current rate against the deregulated market electricity plans available in Buckeye Lake:
- A low fixed-rate plan could save your establishment thousands - Locking in a low fixed rate empowers organizations to save now and project their annual electricity bills with great predictability.
- Your electricity service won't be cut off during the switching period - If you secure a brand new plan, you simply receive a bill with your new provider's name on it. Your utility company does not change and power never stops flowing to your organization.
- You'll save a substantial amount of money without wasting time - Our shopping process specifically designed to be straightforward and convenient for business users. Just submit your information. Once that's done, we'll take over and handle everything else. We'll make sure to get your establishment the best electricity rates available.
- Find Energy will handle the entire switching process - There is no need for a “break up” call with your existing supplier if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity provider, the entire switching process can be handled by Find Energy. If you aren't sure, however, we can check that for you too. If you are under contract, we may still be able to find a way to save you money, so reach out!
- Zero obligation to switch - It doesn't matter if our staff has already put in the time getting a quote for your business. There is absolutely no obligation on your part to make the switch, unless you're completely impressed with the prices you receive from Find Energy. We've created our process to be as risk free as possible for you and your establishment!
Find Energy is dedicated to finding you the best plans in Buckeye Lake. To start saving on your electricity expenses, just enter your zip code on this page and answer a few questions.
Buckeye Lake, OH Utility Company
While there are a number of electricity providers that offer energy services to the residents of the Buckeye Lake area, it is AEP Ohio that takes care of energy transmission as Buckeye Lake's primary utility company. If you're experiencing power interruptions in Buckeye Lake, Ohio, reach out to AEP Ohio.
AEP Ohio's phone number is (800) 672-2231. You can also contact AEP Ohio's online customer service using the AEP Ohio's official website here.
Buckeye Lake, Ohio Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Buckeye Lake, OH