Electricity Providers in Dayton, Ohio
With an estimated 138,416 people calling it home, Dayton is Ohio’s 6th most populated city.
Electricity suppliers in Dayton, Ohio are actively trying to outdo each other. It’s Dayton residents who genuinely win because of this competition between Dayton electricity companies, as they get to take advantage of attractive electricity plans and affordable prices per kilowatt-hour. There are, unfortunately, fly-by-night energy suppliers who often are employing confusing advertising tactics such as purposefully sketchy plan terms to prey on vulnerable customers.
Find Energy went the extra mile to ensure that you’re protected from less-than-reputable energy companies. Having gathered invaluable data on the various energy providers that provide service in your location, the Find Energy marketplace has already done the necessary research for you, so you can safely purchase a new electricity plan. If you want to be sure that you are shopping for only the most attractive power plans from the most dependable energy companies in your location, then head over to the Find Energy marketplace.
Get the process started by entering your zip code. You can also view a few of our most reliable suppliers in this list.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- National Gas & Electric
- SFE Energy
Dayton, OH Residential Electricity Rates
Residents in Dayton, Ohio pay an average of 12.35 cents for every kilowatt-hour for their residential electricity. Presently, 13.93 cents for every kilowatt-hour and 14.84 cents for every kilowatt-hour are the state and countrywide average respectively.
On average, Dayton citizens spend $105.2 on their monthly electricity bill. Put this side-by-side to the state’s monthly electricity bill averaging at $122.02, and the present national monthly electricity bill averaging at $131.84.
It is crucial for energy users to understand that energy bills can dramatically differ depending on how much kWh of energy is consumed per month. The impact of different energy consumption levels on particular electricity plans isn’t necessarily cut-and-dry and is often a point of confusion to many consumers.
We show the TOS of every plan we feature to guarantee there will not be any confusion for those using our marketplace. Make sure you consult the Terms of Service (TOS) before purchasing an electricity plan. Learning to consult Terms of Service will not only allow you to learn crucial electricity information—such as the terms, conditions, and price information of your electricity plan—but will also enable you to easily examine various electricity plans in a standard format.
To help energy users make informed energy decisions, Find Energy has taken the liberty of compiling TOS highlights on many different energy plans available in your location. Quickly locate important energy information using our marketplace, including the conditions, terms, and price of the most attractive energy offerings available in your location.
Energy shopping shouldn’t be difficult—fill in your zip code to get started. FindEnergy.com gets you the most compelling residential energy plans from the most reliable energy providers in the Dayton area.
Find Energy has compiled this shortlist of the most attractive residential energy plans available to Dayton residents.
Dayton, Ohio Residential Electricity Plans
Dayton, OH Commercial Electricity Rates
Dayton, Ohio’s commercial electricity rate is at 10.08 cents for every kWh. Meanwhile: the average cost of commercial electricity statewide is presently at 11.51 cents per kWh; while the average cost of commercial electricity nationwide is currently at 11.93 cents for every kilowatt-hour.
Every month, Dayton entrepreneurs pay an average of $2,126.45 for their electricity. On a state level, business owners pay a monthly average of $418.52; while on a national level, entrepreneurs pay a monthly average of $651.89.
Companies often consider electricity as a top monthly expenditures. Electricity bills for businesses average out to be 12 times higher than those of residential properties. If your business is at or above this average electricity usage then it is all the more important to confirm you procure the best possible electricity rate available. Committing some effort now on reducing the electricity costs should result in savings for the length of your new plan.
If you're spending $3,000 each month or more on electricity, FindEnergy.com can help you get customized electricity rates from the most established energy providers in the Dayton area.
Buy your business' new electricity plan through our online marketplace to potentially decrease your electricity bill by 25%.
FindEnergy.com gives you the most attractive business energy plans from the most established energy suppliers in Dayton, Ohio. What are you waiting for—go to our marketplace by typing in your zip code
If you're a business owner or manager in Dayton, you might want to check this shortlist of the best business electricity plans in your location below.
Dayton, Ohio Commercial Electricity Plans
The following are a few reasons why you should check your existing plan against personalized business electricity plans:
- A sensible fixed-rate plan may save your company thousands - Almost every single plan on our marketplace is a fixed rate plan, as our experience tells us that these sorts of electricity plans are what's best for consumers. Fixed rate plans empower consumers to know exactly how much they will pay per kilowatt-hour each month and provide them the ability to secure the lowest rates available, even when the price of electricity rises.
- There is zero disruption of service when you switch to plan - Electricity keeps flowing to your company if you're already receiving service. The only thing you will notice when you switch suppliers is the lower number on your new bill.
- The whole experience takes just a couple of minutes of your time - After you submit your information, Find Energy will take care of all of the work for you. Depending on the size of your organization, we will show you the best possible plans in your area. For companies with a large enough bill, we will also start the process to receive custom pricing from the the top electricity service providers serving your area.
- Zero calls to your existing electricity provider required - There isn't any need to get in touch your current supplier if you are not under contract. In many cases, this remains just as true even if you do have a contract. Our staff handles the communication with the electricity suppliers. At the end of the day, we will provide you with the best plans currently available on the market.
- No obligation to make the switch - There isn't any obligation to buy a plan if you aren't impressed with the rates you receive. We've worked hard to make this process as risk free as possible for consumers. Shop. Review your options. Switch if it makes sense. It's that simple!
Our team at Find Energy makes the whole process straightforward for our consumers. Just enter your zip code on and answer a couple of short questions. These will enable us to get started on our mission to find you your next electricity plan!
Dayton, OH Utility Company
While there are many different energy providers in the Dayton area, energy transmission is primarily handled by AES Ohio. In the event of a black out in Dayton, you can connect with AES Ohio.
(877) 468-8243 is AES Ohio's official phone number in Dayton, Ohio. You can also get in touch using AES Ohio's website here.
Dayton, Ohio Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Dayton, OH