Electricity Providers in Delaware, Ohio
Ohio’s 29th largest city by population is Delaware, with a total population of 41,004.
There exists quite a high market competition between electricity providers in Delaware due to deregulation. It’s the energy consumers who really benefit because of this competition among Delaware energy providers, as they get to take advantage of attractive energy plans and affordable rates per kilowatt-hour. Sometimes this high-level of competition is enough to drive dishonest electricity companies to employ misleading advertising tactics in order to lure vulnerable consumers.
The Find Energy marketplace help consumers like you protect yourself against less-than-legitimate electricity providers that aren’t deserving of your money. There are various energy suppliers in Delaware, Ohio; you can find out more about them on our online marketplace. Home to some of the most dependable energy companies in Delaware, Ohio, the Find Energy website makes certain that you are getting the most competitive electricity offerings from only the most reputable energy companies in the Delaware area.
Fill in your zip code to get started on the process. View the top picks for providers in Delaware in the list below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- National Gas & Electric
- SFE Energy
Delaware, OH Residential Electricity Rates
The average rate of residential electricity for residents in Delaware, Ohio is at 16.05 cents per kWh. For the sake of comparison: the current average in the state of Ohio is 13.93 cents per kilowatt-hour, and the national average is 14.84 cents for every kWh.
If you’re living in Delaware, you will be spending $136.82 on your electricity bill each month, on average. On a state level, consumers pay a monthly average of $122.02; while on a countrywide level, citizens pay a monthly average of $131.84.
In most cases, there is a direct connection between your energy rate and your average electricity usage each month. Energy plans aren’t so cut-and-dry, and the correlation between monthly kilowatt-hour usage levels and individual energy rates is one that leaves plenty of consumers perplexed.
We eliminate this confusion by having a TOS with the plans we show on our website. Learn valuable information about your energy plan by reading the Terms of Service (TOS).. TOSs are packed full of electricity information—such as electricity prices, contract terms, generation sources, and emissions levels—that would allow you to make better energy decisions when shopping for a new energy plan.
To help consumers make informed electricity decisions, our team at Find Energy has taken the first step of creating TOS highlights on the many different energy plans available in Delaware, Ohio. Find Energy is dedicated to helping energy users make the right energy decisions; FindEnergy.com provides crucial electricity information, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the most compelling energy offerings available to you, as well as the most reliable energy providers that serve your location.
Fill in your zip code, and shop safely with Find Energy. Secure the most attractive residential energy plans in your area using the Find Energy marketplace.
If you’re looking into buying a new residential electricity plan, you might want to see the list below as it carries some of the best rates in the Delaware area.
Delaware, Ohio Residential Electricity Plans
Delaware, OH Commercial Electricity Rates
The average rate of commercial electricity for entrepreneurs in Delaware is at 12.65 cents for every kilowatt-hour. To put it into a better view, the statewide average is presently at 11.51 cents for every kWh, and the national average is currently at 11.93 cents for every kWh.
Business owners in Delaware, Ohio receive an average monthly electricity bill of $2,078.62. To put it into context, the state monthly electricity bill currently averages $418.52, and the national monthly energy bill averages $651.89.
Electricity is a substantial overhead item for almost all different industries. Every year business locations consume, on average, approximately 12 times more electricity than residential properties. Higher consumption means the opportunity for higher savings if your company can procure a more competitive electricity rate. Spend a moment to do the math (or use our marketplace tools instead) and see how much even a penny or fraction of a penny decrease in your price per kilowatt hour could save your company.
FindEnergy.com can send custom pricing requests to reputable Delaware electricity suppliers if you normally get an electricity bill north of $3,000 dollars.
Purchase your new energy plan using our online marketplace and potentially save between 15% and 25% on your current electricity bill.
Our team is committed to helping you purchase the most compelling commercial energy plans in the Delaware area. Shop for a new business energy plan with Find Energy—go to our marketplace by filling in your zip code.
Find Energy has compiled the most attractive business electricity plans available to Delaware businesses.
Delaware, Ohio Commercial Electricity Plans
Looking up the deregulated electricity rates in Delaware makes perfect sense, particularly when considering the following facts:
- No surprises except the amount of money you will save - Fixed rate plans are the preferred plan of choice here at Find Energy. These plans lock in competitive rates and ensure that you know exactly what you will be paying per kilowatt-hour in the future.
- There is zero disruption of electricity service when you shift to another plan - Power keeps flowing to your location if you are already receiving service. The only change you will notice is the reduced charge on your bill.
- You'll save money without spending too much time - Our shopping process was specifically designed to be fast and efficient for business consumers. Just submit your information. Once that's done, we'll take over and handle the heavy lifting. Our goal is to make certain to secure your business the best electricity prices available.
- Our staff will handle the entire switching process - For organizations who are not in contract with an electric supplier, there is no need to wait on hold. Our team can easily take the reins and handle the transition for you. Even if you are under contract, or are not sure if you are, we can likely we can save you money.
- Shop for better rates with zero obligation - Look around. See your options. And let Find Energy get you the most attractive quotes for your organization. It doesn't get any simpler than that! If you are not convinced by the rates you receive from Find Energy, then you don't have to do anything. You canjust remain on with your current plan. Only make the switch if it makes perfect sense.
To begin saving on your bill, the quickest way is to get the process started right now. All you need to do is fill in your zip code on this page and type in your answers to a few simple questions. Your answers will make it easy for us to secure the lowest electricity prices for your organization.
Delaware, OH Utility Company
Ohio Edison is the primary utility provider that oversees the distribution of electricity in Delaware. You can report power failures or any other concerns to Ohio Edison.
If you need to contact Ohio Edison, you can do so at (888) 544-4877. Ohio Edison can also be reached using Ohio Edison's official website here.
Delaware, Ohio Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Delaware, OH