Electricity Providers in Fort Recovery, Ohio
Fort Recovery covers 1.25 square miles and has 1,501 residents. The city is located in Mercer County, OH.
The Fort Recovery area is a deregulated electricity market, this means that customers may choose between multiple suppliers when determining who they get their electricity from. This competition between energy companies in the area drives these companies to provide their consumers competitive energy plans at the lowest available prices per kilowatt-hour. However, this also emboldens less-than-legitimate energy suppliers to take advantage of unsuspecting consumers through fraudulent marketing tactics and purposefully misleading plan terms.
Make sure you’re keeping away from sketchy energy providers by using the Find Energy marketplace. There are many different suppliers that provide service in the Fort Recovery area, and our team at Find Energy has done the necessary research on all of them; feel free to search for the information you need on our website. Find Energy only works with the most reputable Fort Recovery electricity companies to make certain that you are getting the most attractive energy offerings when you use our marketplace.
Be sure you’re getting the most competitive electricity offerings in your area; enter your zip code. View our most reliable suppliers in Fort Recovery in this list.
Fort Recovery, OH Residential Electricity Rates
Residential electricity in Fort Recovery can be had at 11.79 cents per kilowatt-hour right now. Comparing this to the state’s average electricity rate of 12.79 cents for every kWh, and the current nationwide average electricity rate of 14.11 cents per kilowatt-hour.
The average monthly energy bill that homeowners pay in the Fort Recovery area is $101.83. Just to compare: residential electricity can be had on a state level at a monthly average of $117.24; while residential electricity can be had on a national level at a monthly average of $125.95.
Your electricity costs may be dramatically different from the averages depending on how much energy you consume. Not everyone knows how different energy usage levels can impact particular energy plans, so this may be puzzling.
To eliminate the lack of clarity for our users, we include a TOS with all plans we highlight on our website. Make sure you read the Terms of Service (TOS) before purchasing a new electricity plan. Terms of Service are packed full of electricity information—such as the prices, contract lengths, and fees of different electricity offerings from various energy companies—that will allow you to make an educated electricity decision.
Find Energy has already compiled TOS highlights on many different energy plans available in your location. Our marketplace highlights readily available information—conditions, terms, prices. etc.—on the most compelling energy offerings and the most prominent energy suppliers in the Fort Recovery area.
Enjoy a better energy plan in less than two minutes—type in your zip code. Home to the most reliable Fort Recovery electricity suppliers, FindEnergy.com showcases the most compelling residential energy plans in your location.
Our team at Find Energy has narrowed down your options to solely include the most competitive home energy plans available in your area; see the list below.
Fort Recovery, Ohio Residential Electricity Plans
Fort Recovery, OH Commercial Electricity Rates
You’ll be paying an average of 9.45 cents per kWh for your commercial electricity if you’re doing business in the Fort Recovery area. For comparison: the average cost of business electricity in the state of Ohio is currently at 11.49 cents per kWh; while the average cost of business electricity nationwide is at 11.16 cents for every kWh.
On average, entrepreneurs in Fort Recovery, Ohio spend $2,235.55 on their energy bill each month. For comparison: the average monthly business electricity bill in Ohio is $340.17, and the average monthly business electricity bill countrywide is $607.57.
Businesses of all sizes must plan for electricity expenditures. On average, a company consumes around 12 times more electricity than a residential location. A majority of companies spend immense amount of time looking for strategies to increase profits while one solution might be right in front of you. Savings of a percentage or two a month can compound quickly when trying to reduce a company's monthly overhead.
If you're spending $3,000 each month or more on electricity, Find Energy can help you acquire customized energy prices from the most reliable electricity companies in the Fort Recovery area.
Purchase your new electricity plan through our website and potentially decrease your monthly bill by 15% to 25%.
Our online marketplace offers the best business energy plans available in your area. Quickly buy a new commercial electricity plan with the Find Energy marketplace—type in your zip code to get started on your energy savings.
Below, you can find some of the best commercial energy plans available in Fort Recovery, Ohio.
Fort Recovery, Ohio Commercial Electricity Plans
Keep in mind the following facts if you're still undecided about looking into a new business electricity plan:
- Fixed-rate plans can lock in savings for years to come - Fixed rate plans allow consumers secure rates for significant amounts of time. They also enable your company to predict overheads without the worry of possible massive price increases that are common with variable rate plans.
- The switching process is seamless with no service interruptions - Your company will not experience any electricity service outages at any time during the changeover. In fact, the only change you will notice is the much lower charge on your new bill!
- Changing your company only takes a couple of minutes of your time - Just submit your information and we'll do the everything else! We'll provide you with the most attractive plans for your company and help you through the decision-making process.
- Our staff will handle the transition - For companies who are not under contract with a supplier, there is no need to sit on hold. Find Energy can easily take charge and handle the switching process on your behalf. Even if you are under contract, or are not sure if you are, it is very likely we can save you money.
- Zero commitment to sign with a new plan - If you are displeased with the plans you receive after entering your information, or if you change your mind for some other reason, know that there is no responsibility on your part to proceed with the switching process. Simply let us know that you have had a change of mind, and you will continue on with your existing service.
If you're ready for your business to start cutting back on electricity expenses asap, then type in your zip code on this page and answer these few simple questions. Find Energy will start sending you the best plans almost immediately!
Fort Recovery, OH Utility Company
As the primary utility provider in Fort Recovery, Ohio, the transmission of electricity is carried by AES Ohio. If you're in the Fort Recovery area and are experiencing issues with your electricity, you should connect with AES Ohio.
Fort Recovery, Ohio Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Fort Recovery, OH