Electricity Providers in Genoa, Ohio
Genoa has an estimated population of 2,232 residents—the 458th largest population in the state of Ohio.
The nature of Ohio’s deregulated electricity market facilitates a high level of competition among energy companies serving in the Genoa area. This competition has made highly competitive electricity plans available to customers for low prices. There are, however, fly-by-night energy companies who often are using confusing marketing tactics such as unrealistic plan terms to attract unsuspecting customers.
Fortunately, you can use FindEnergy.com to steer clear of these less-than-reputable electricity providers that aren’t deserving of your business. The Find Energy team has done the necessary research to help you make the right choices when you’re shopping for a new electricity plan; all you have to do is head over to our marketplace by entering your zip code. Home to the most reputable electricity providers in your area, FindEnergy.com makes certain that you are only getting the most attractive electricity plans from the most reputable energy suppliers in your area.
Get the process started by filling in your zip code. Or you can view the top choices for suppliers below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- National Gas & Electric
- SFE Energy
Genoa, OH Residential Electricity Rates
The average cost of residential electricity for consumers in Genoa, Ohio is at 15.50 cents per kWh. The current average residential electricity rate statewide is 12.79 cents per kilowatt-hour; while the present average residential electricity rate nationwide is 14.11 cents for every kWh.
Genoa residents spend $123.07 on their energy bill every month, on average. Compare this to the state of Ohio’s monthly electricity bill averaging at $117.24, and the present national monthly electricity bill averaging at $125.95.
Electricity expenses can be greatly influenced by your monthly electricity use. The effect of various energy consumption levels on certain energy plans is often lost on many people.
We easily eliminate any confusion by highlighting plans with an easy to understand TOSs on our website. Make sure you don’t miss out on any important energy information by reading the Terms of Service (TOS) of your electricity plan. Going over the Terms of Service will help you achieve a more thorough knowledge of the terms, conditions, and price information of your electricity plan.
Our team has already compiled TOS highlights on the various electricity offerings from the various electricity suppliers in the Genoa area. When you use our online marketplace, you get access to important electricity information, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the most attractive electricity plans from the most reputable electricity companies in your area.
Securing a new electricity plan has never been easier—fill in your zip code to take advantage of the Find Energy marketplace. Our team is committed to helping homeowners in Genoa, Ohio look for the best-value home electricity plans from only the most reputable energy suppliers in your area.
Find Energy has created a shortlist of some of the best residential electricity plans you can get in the Genoa area.
Genoa, Ohio Residential Electricity Plans
Genoa, OH Commercial Electricity Rates
The average rate of electricity in Genoa, Ohio area is at 13.82 cents per kWh. The present average business electricity rate in the state is 11.49 cents for every kilowatt-hour; while the average commercial electricity rate countrywide is 11.16 cents for every kilowatt-hour.
Genoa, Ohio entrepreneurs pay an average energy bill of $2,328.74 each month. Meanwhile: the state monthly energy bill average is $340.17, while the national monthly electricity bill average is $607.57.
Electricity is a necessity in a significant types of businesses. It is not uncommon for a business to need as much as 10x to 100x more electricity than the average residence each month. No one can argue that a reduced electricity rate would be good for business. The price difference of a new electricity plan doesn't even need to be that significant when you consider the total amount of electricity used. Just do the math!
FindEnergy.com can send customized pricing requests to dependable Genoa energy providers if you consistently get an energy bill upwards of $3,000 dollars.
Businesses that operate in Genoa may be able to save up to 25% on their electricity bill by purchasing their electricity plan using our marketplace.
Home to many reliable Genoa electricity providers, our marketplace gets you access to the best commercial energy plans in Genoa, Ohio. Energy shopping shouldn't be complicated—enter your zip code to get started on your energy savings.
Below, you can find some of the most competitive commercial electricity plans available in the Genoa area.
Genoa, Ohio Commercial Electricity Plans
Looking up the deregulated rates in Genoa makes perfect sense, particularly when keeping in mind the following:
- No unnecessary surprises outside of the amount of money your company will save - Buying a low fixed rate empowers businesses to save now and project their annual electricity expenses with great predictability.
- There is zero disruption of service when you shift to another plan - Power keeps flowing to your establishment if you already have service. In fact, the only thing you will notice when you switch electricity providers is the lower number on your bill.
- You'll save money in the long-term without spending too much time - All we need from you is for you to spend a couple of minutes filling out your information with Find Energy. Once done, we will handle everything else. You will have a brand new electricity plan and spend almost no time.
- We will take charge of the transition - Find Energy handles the entire switching process if you are not under contract. Once you your information, the only thing you need to do is to allow Find Energy to help you enjoy the most attractive plan for your establishment. You will have a lower bill in no time. And even if you are under contract, Find Energy can still help you find and switch to a better pricing plan.
- Free quotations without obligation - If you aren't impressed with the plans you receive after entering your information, or if you change your mind for some other reason, know that there isn't any obligation to go though with the switching process. Simply inform us that you have had a change of mind, and you will continue on with your current service.
To begin saving on your monthly bill, the fastest way is to get the process going immediately. All you would need to do is to enter your zip code on the page above and answer a few simple questions. Your information will make it easy for us to lock in the best deals for your establishment.
Genoa, OH Utility Company
Toledo Edison is the chief utility provider that handles the distribution of electricity in Genoa, Ohio. Citizens of the Genoa area can report power interruptions or any other concerns to Toledo Edison.
If you wish to contact Toledo Edison, you can do so at (888) 544-4877. Alternatively, citizens of Genoa can also go to Toledo Edison's official website here.
Genoa, Ohio Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Genoa, OH