Electricity Providers in Payne, Ohio
Payne’s population of 1,192 people makes it the 629th most populous city in the state of Ohio.
When buying electricity, Payne residents have options to choose from. The area operates as a deregulated electricity market, meaning private suppliers compete for the business of the area's citizens. For the customers, the competition is a gift that keeps on giving, allowing them to enjoy competitive electricity plans at the most attractive available prices per kWh. There exist, unfortunately, more than a few predatory electricity providers that are in the business of confusing vulnerable consumers through sketchy marketing tactics and deliberately deceptive plan terms.
Fortunately, you can use FindEnergy.com to keep away from these predatory energy companies that don’t deserve your patronage. Having gathered crucial data on the many different energy companies that provide service in the Payne area, FindEnergy.com has already done the necessary research for you, so you can safely buy a new power plan. FindEnergy.com gives you the most compelling power offerings available in the Payne area.
Our website can make energy shopping safer for you; all you have to do is fill in your zip code. View a few of our most reliable suppliers in the list below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Dynegy Energy Services
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
Payne, OH Residential Electricity Rates
The present average rate of residential electricity in Payne is 15.64 cents per kilowatt-hour. At the moment, 12.46 cents per kWh and 13.71 cents for every kilowatt-hour are the state and national average respectively.
Payne, Ohio consumers pay a monthly electricity bill of $136.12 on average. Statewide, the monthly energy bill averages $112.65; while nationwide, the current monthly electricity bill averages $121.23.
Your electricity expenses may dramatically differ from the averages above depending on how much electricity you consume every month. This relationship between electricity usage levels and energy rates is what commonly leaves a lot of energy users puzzled about the terms of their energy plans.
Our website only highlights plans with TOSs to eliminate any confusion. Turn to your Terms of Service (TOS) to learn valuable information about your electricity plan. Outside learning about essential electricity information—including energy rates, contract lengths, generation sources, and emissions levels—leafing through the TOS will empower you to make a more straightforward comparison between different energy plans from various energy companies.
Make more informed energy decisions—the Find Energy marketplace allows you to quickly go through TOS highlights of various energy offerings available in the Payne area. Our marketplace is packed with energy information, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the best energy plans available in Payne, Ohio.
Enjoy the benefits of our marketplace—go to the Find Energy website and fill in your zip code. Our marketplace gets you the most compelling residential energy plans from the most dependable energy providers in your location.
Check out the list below for the most competitive electricity rates available in Payne, Ohio.
Payne, Ohio Residential Electricity Plans
Payne, OH Commercial Electricity Rates
If you’re doing business in Payne, Ohio, you’re paying an average electricity rate of 11.06 cents per kilowatt-hour. Meanwhile, the state’s current average is 11.61 cents per kWh, and the national average is 10.78 cents for every kilowatt-hour.
If you’re doing business in the Payne area, chances are you’re spending $2,357.55 on your electricity bill each month, on average. On the other hand: the average monthly commercial electricity bill in the state of Ohio is $317.73, and the average monthly business energy bill nationwide is $580.8.
Businesses regularly heavily depend on electricity to create or provide their products and services. It is not out of the ordinary for a business to consume a substantially higher amount of electricity than a residence. With this average, It isn't hard to see that electricity expenses can play quite a significant role in a business' success. Take the time to do the math (or use our marketplace tools instead) to see how much even a fraction of a penny decrease in your price per kilowatt hour might save your company.
If you're paying upwards of $3,000 a month on electricity, our team at Find Energy can help you secure customized pricing from established Payne electricity companies.
We may be able to help you decrease your monthly bill by 15% to 25% if you buy your next electricity plan using our online marketplace.
Get your hands on the most compelling business energy offerings in your location using our website. Let our team assist you in finding the best business electricity plan in Payne, Ohio—enter your zip code.
Here's a list of some of the most competitive business energy plans being offered in your area.
Payne, Ohio Commercial Electricity Plans
Consider the following facts when determining whether looking into a custom business electricity rate is worth the time:
- Fixed-rate plans may create savings for years to come - Purchasing a low fixed rate enables businesses to save now and project their yearly electricity expenses with a high level of certainty.
- Your electricity service will not be cut off during the switching process - You don't need to concern yourself with a disruption in electricity when changing suppliers as your utility company will keep the lights on. You will simply see is the lower number on your new monthly bill!
- The whole changing process only takes a couple of minutes - All we need from you is for you to take a few minutes submitting your information with us. After that is done, we will take care of the heavy lifting. You will have a brand new electricity plan and spend virtually no time at all.
- No calls to your existing electricity supplier required - For organizations not currently in a contract with an electric supplier, you don't need to wait on hold. Our team at Find Energy can easily take charge and take care of the switching process for you. Even if you are under contract, or are not sure if you are, it is very likely we can still save you money.
- Free quotations with no obligation - Shop. See your options. And let Find Energy get you the most attractive deals for your establishment. It doesn't get any easier than that! If you don't like the prices you receive from us, then you don't have to do anything. You can remain on with your existing service. Only make the switch if it makes total sense.
To start saving on your monthly electricity bill, the fastest way is to get the process going right away. All you would need to do is type in your zip code on this page and answer a few simple questions. Your answers will make it easy for us to determine the best options for you.
Payne, OH Utility Company
While there are plenty of electricity providers in your location, energy distribution is mainly taken care of by AEP Ohio. In case of a power interruption, you can report the event or any other concerns to AEP Ohio.
Payne, Ohio Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Payne, OH