Electricity Providers in Richfield, Ohio
Richfield is located in Summit County, OH and covers 9.25 square miles.
In Richfield, consumers may choose from many electricity suppliers for their electricity needs. This is known as a deregulated electricity market. Everything considered, this competition is great for customers—as they enjoy competitive electricity plans and affordable rates However, this competition also makes new customers especially vulnerable to predatory electricity suppliers and misleading marketing tactics.
The Find Energy marketplace went the extra mile to make sure that you’re protected from disreputable electricity companies. FindEnergy.com contains everything you need to know about the various suppliers that provide service in your area. If you want to make sure that you are shopping for the most attractive energy offerings from the most dependable energy suppliers in Richfield, then head over to our marketplace.
Type in your zip code to get access to the most compelling energy plans in Richfield. You can also view the top picks for retail electric providers in this list.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- National Gas & Electric
- SFE Energy
Richfield, OH Residential Electricity Rates
You’ll be paying an average of 15.78 cents for every kilowatt-hour for your residential electricity if you’re residing in the Richfield area. The average residential electricity rate in the state is 13.93 cents for every kilowatt-hour; while the average residential electricity rate countrywide is 14.84 cents per kWh.
You’ll be spending an average of $124.19 on your energy bill per month if you’re in Richfield. Just to compare: the state’s present monthly electricity bill averages $122.02, and the nationwide monthly electricity bill averages $131.84.
Your monthly energy use— indicated in kilowatt-hours—can significantly impact your electricity costs. This tends to confuse plenty of energy users, as not a lot of people have a firm grasp on things like—kilowatt-hour consumption, individual electricity tendencies, plan-specific terms, etc.
We eliminate this confusion by having a TOS with the plans we feature on our website. You can read valuable electricity information in the Terms of Service (TOS) of your energy plan. Akin to scanning through the nutrition labels you find on food products, scanning through the Terms of Service of your energy plan will help you better understand the terms, conditions, and price information of your energy plan.
You can check the Find Energy marketplace to easily scan through the TOS highlights of many different energy plans from many different electricity companies in the Richfield area. The Find Energy marketplace is a hub of electricity information, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the best bang-for-your-buck electricity plans available in your area.
Let’s get you a new electricity plan—visit the Find Energy website and enter your zip code. FindEnergy.com gets you the best residential electricity plans from the most reputable energy providers in your location.
FindEnergy.com has created a shortlist of some of the best residential electricity plans you can get in Richfield, Ohio.
Richfield, Ohio Residential Electricity Plans
Richfield, OH Commercial Electricity Rates
Richfield has a business electricity rate of 14.00 cents for every kilowatt-hour. The average commercial electricity rate in the state is 11.51 cents per kWh; while the average commercial electricity rate nationwide is 11.93 cents per kWh.
Richfield entrepreneurs spend $2,324.95 on their electricity bill every month, on average. Meanwhile, the state of Ohio’s monthly electricity bill averages $418.52, and the US monthly electricity bill averages $651.89.
For companies of all sizes, electricity bills make up a big portion of the overhead used. In fact, It is not uncommon for a business to use between 10x and 100x more electricity compared to the average residence. Many businesses spend a substantial amount of time looking for strategies to increase profits while one idea might be sitting right in front of you. Savings of even a percentage or two a month can add up quick on the path to reducing a company's expenses.
For Richfield business establishments that spend north of $3,000 dollars on electricity per month, our team at Find Energy can provide customized pricing requests to dependable energy providers in the Richfield area.
Our online marketplace can reduce your business' electricity expense by 25%.
Go to the Find Energy marketplace to get competitive business energy plans from only the most established energy companies in the Richfield area. Get the best commercial electricity plan available in your location—type in your zip code.
Below are some of the best commercial energy plans available in your area.
Richfield, Ohio Commercial Electricity Plans
Consider the following facts when deciding whether shopping for a custom business electricity plan is worth your effort:
- Fixed-rate plans can lock in savings for years to come - Fixed rate plans are the preferred plan of choice here at Find Energy. These plans lock in the most attractive rates and ensure you know exactly what you will be paying per kilowatt-hour every month.
- Switching electricity companies does not result in a power interruption - Electricity never stops flowing to your company if you already have service. The only thing you mayl notice when you switch electricity providers is the reduced number on your new bill.
- Changing your service provider only requires a couple of minutes of your time - Just submit your information and let us do the rest! We'll present you with the most attractive plans for your company and help you make an informed decision on which plan is best for you.
- Zero “break up” call with your current supplier - Our team handles the entire switching process if you are not under contract. After submitting your information, the only thing you need to do is to allow us to help you secure the best available deal for your organization. You will receive a reduced bill for years to come. And even if you are under contract, our staff at Find Energy can still assist you in finding and switching to a more attractive pricing plan.
- There's no obligation to purchase - Shop. See your options. And let us get you the most attractive quotes for your organization. It doesn't get any simpler than that! If you don't like the prices you receive from us, then you don't have to do anything. You can continue on with your existing service. Only switch if it makes total sense.
The Find Energy online marketplace makes the whole experience hassle-free for our consumers. Just type in your zip code on this page and answer a few simple questions. This will allow us to get started on our mission to find you your next electricity plan!
Richfield, OH Utility Company
Your area's chief utility provider is Ohio Edison. Residents of Richfield, Ohio who are experiencing problems with their electricity can contact Ohio Edison.
(888) 544-4877 is Ohio Edison's phone number in Richfield, Ohio. You can also reach out using the official website here.
Richfield, Ohio Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Richfield, OH