Electricity Providers in Allentown, New Jersey
Allentown ranks as the 472nd largest population in the state, with 1,899 residents calling it home.
The nature of New Jersey’s deregulated electricity market facilitates a high level of competition between energy providers that provide service in the Allentown area. All in all, this competition among Allentown energy companies is a win for energy consumers—as they enjoy compelling electricity plans and cheaper prices However, there’s no scarcity of dishonest electricity providers who prey on unsuspecting consumers with false marketing and purposefully deceptive plan information.
Fortunately, you can use the Find Energy marketplace to keep away from these fraudulent electricity providers that don’t deserve your money. Please visit the Find Energy marketplace and look for the information you need on the various providers that provide service in your location. Using our online marketplace, you can be confident that you are getting the most compelling power offerings from only the most reliable energy companies in Allentown.
Get the ball rolling by typing in your zip code. Or you can view some of the top choices for providers below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- Verde Energy
Allentown, NJ Residential Electricity Rates
If you’re residing in Allentown, the average rate of residential electricity presently is 19.27 cents for every kWh. Just to compare: the average cost of electricity in the state of New Jersey is currently at 16.47 cents per kilowatt-hour; while the average cost of electricity nationwide is presently at 14.84 cents per kilowatt-hour.
The average monthly energy bill in Allentown is $127.91. To put it into perspective, the state monthly electricity bill averages $107.74, and the national monthly electricity bill presently averages $131.84.
Energy costs can be significantly impacted by your monthly electricity usage, which is usually measured in kWh. The impact of different electricity usage levels on certain energy plans is often unclear to many consumers.
By only showing plans with a TOS in our marketplace, we eliminate the confusion many consumers suffer. You can clarify useful information about your energy plan in the Terms of Service (TOS). Terms of Service are full of electricity information—such as the prices, contract terms, and fees of different energy offerings from different energy providers—that will enable you to make an informed energy decision.
Find Energy has created TOS highlights on various electricity offerings available in your area. Our website highlights easily accessible information—conditions, terms, prices. etc.—on the most attractive energy plans and the most reliable energy providers in Allentown, New Jersey.
Securing a new electricity plan has never been easier—enter your zip code to gain access to our website. The Find Energy team is focused on helping you get your hands on the most attractive residential electricity plans in the Allentown area.
Find Energy has narrowed down your options to include only the most attractive home energy plans available in Allentown, New Jersey; check out the list below.
Allentown, New Jersey Residential Electricity Plans
Allentown, NJ Commercial Electricity Rates
Business electricity rate in Allentown, New Jersey is currently at 16.03 cents per kWh. As a point of comparison, 13.71 cents for every kWh is the statewide average; while 11.93 cents per kilowatt-hour is the nationwide average.
Entrepreneurs in Allentown, New Jersey typically spend an average of $3,427.14 on their electricity bill every month. You can compare this to the state monthly electricity bill, which averages $427.5; as well as the nationwide monthly energy bill, which presently averages $651.89.
Businesses of all sizes have to budget for electricity costs. Each month the average company uses 12 times more electricity than the average apartment or house. You can't argue that a lower electricity rate would be good for business. Decreasing your electricity rate by just a few pennies per kilowatt hour could mean massive savings over the long haul.
If you're paying $3,000 each month or more on electricity, our team at Find Energy can help you acquire customized energy rates from the most dependable electricity companies in your area.
In our experience, Allentown, New Jersey businesses that buy a new electricity plan using our website can shave 15% to 25% off their energy bill.
Our online marketplace showcases the most attractive commercial electricity plans being offered in the Allentown area. Make sure you're getting the best business energy plan from the most reputable energy companies in your area—fill in your zip code.
Our team at Find Energy has shortlisted your options to strategically include the most compelling commercial electricity plans available in your area; view the list below.
Allentown, New Jersey Commercial Electricity Plans
The best thing to do is to check the best available rates in the deregulated market against the prices you're paying at the moment, especially when you consider the following facts:
- A low fixed-rate plan could save your establishment thousands - We work almost solely with fixed rate plans. If electricity prices are currently trending upwards, then securing current rates could be among the most consequential business decisions you make this week.
- No service interruptions during the switching period - You don't need to worry about a loss of electricity when changing suppliers because your utility will not stop service. You will simply see is the lower number on your new monthly bill!
- The entire process takes just a few minutes - Our intention is to quickly and effectively help your business to save money in the long term. We've designed our purchasing process to be as hassle free for you as possible. All you need to do is submit your information. After you confirm your account with us, we will take care of the remainder of the switching process. Find Energy will make sure that your business is getting only the lowest rates from the best electricity suppliers in your area.
- Our staff will take charge of the transition - Our team handles the entire transition if you are not under contract. Once you fill out your information, the next step is to let us help you choose the best available plan for your organization. You will receive a reduced bill in no time. And even if you are under contract, Find Energy can still assist you in finding and switching to a lower pricing plan.
- Zero commitment to make the switch - It doesn't matter if Find Energy has already put in the time getting a quote for your organization. There is no obligation to make the switch, unless you're happy with the rates you receive from us. We've made our process to be as risk free as possible for you and your organization!
Find Energy is committed to providing you the lowest electricity prices in your location. To get started, simply enter your zip code and answer the following questions.
Allentown, NJ Utility Company
The main utility provider in your location is PSEG. You can report blackouts or any other concerns to PSEG.
If you want to get in touch with PSEG, you can reach the company at (800) 436-7734.
Allentown, New Jersey Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Allentown, NJ