Electricity Providers in Bordentown, New Jersey
Bordentown—New Jersey’s 339th most populated city—has a population of 3,993 citizens.
The Bordentown area is a deregulated electricity market, this means that consumers may choose between numerous suppliers when determining who they procure their electricity from. This yields attractive electricity plans and cheaper prices per kilowatt-hour. However, you should be particularly cautious of dishonest energy providers that turn to deceptive advertising and deliberately confusing terms to lure vulnerable consumers.
Fortunately, you can use the Find Energy marketplace to avoid these dishonest energy companies that don’t deserve your business. Having gathered crucial data on the various electricity providers that operate in the Bordentown area, the Find Energy marketplace has already done the necessary research for you, so you can safely purchase a new energy plan. Our website only provides competitive energy offerings from reliable electricity suppliers.
Let’s get you your new power plan—all you have to do is enter your zip code. You can also view the top choices for providers in this list.
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- US Gas & Electric
- Verde Energy
Bordentown, NJ Residential Electricity Rates
Bordentown’s residential electricity price is at 18.11 cents for every kilowatt-hour. Compare this to the 16.24 cents for every kWh statewide average and the 13.67 cents for every kWh countrywide average.
The average monthly energy bill in the Bordentown area is $268.88. On a state level, citizens pay a monthly average of $107.17; while on a national level, consumers pay a monthly average of $120.98.
Your electricity bill may change dramatically from the numbers above depending on how much energy you consume every month. This leaves a lot of consumers confused, as not everyone knows how individual energy usage tend to impact their energy plans.
We show the TOS of every plan we feature to ensure there will not be any confusion for those using our website. If you want to better comprehend the terms of your energy plan, then you might want to turn to the Terms of Service (TOS) it comes with. Remembering to read TOSs will not only allow you to know valuable electricity information—such as the terms, conditions, and price information of your energy plan—but will also allow you to inspect various energy plans in a standardized format.
Find Energy has already compiled crucial electricity information indicated on the Terms of Service of many different energy offerings available in Bordentown, New Jersey. Find Energy highlights readily available information—conditions, terms, prices. etc.—on the most compelling electricity offerings and the most prominent energy companies in Bordentown, New Jersey.
Your new energy plan is underway—type in your zip code. Our website gets Bordentown energy users the best residential energy plans from only the most reputable energy providers in the Bordentown area.
Secure the best residential electricity plans available in your location; check out the list below.
Bordentown, New Jersey Residential Electricity Plans
Bordentown, NJ Commercial Electricity Rates
Commercial electricity rates in Bordentown, New Jersey are currently at an average of 15.05 cents for every kilowatt-hour. For the sake of comparison: the average cost of commercial electricity in New Jersey is presently at 13.10 cents for every kWh; while the average cost of commercial electricity on a national level is currently at 10.73 cents for every kWh.
Bordentown, New Jersey business owners spend $3,754.73 on their energy bill every month, on average. Present statewide and nationwide monthly electricity bills average $371.62 and $578.13 respectively.
Electricity is heavily depended upon by most businesses. The difference between the amount of electricity used at a business versus a residential property is substantial, with the average business using 12 times more electricity than a residence. This reality supports the fact that securing a lower electricity rate will help your company succeed. A discount of a penny or two per kilowatt hour will compound into substantial annual savings.
FindEnergy.com can send customized price requests for businesses in Bordentown, New Jersey that constantly spend $3,000 or more on energy each month.
You may be able to shave 15% to 25% off your energy expenses if you buy your next energy plan through Find Energy.
Home to many established Bordentown energy providers, the Find Energy marketplace gets you access to the most attractive business electricity plans in the Bordentown area. Save on your electricity bill using the Find Energy marketplace—head over to our marketplace by typing in your zip code.
FindEnergy.com has found the most compelling business electricity plans available to Bordentown businesses.
Bordentown, New Jersey Commercial Electricity Plans
There's zero risk in comparing the currently available deregulated rates against the rate you are usually paying, especially when you keep in mind the following facts:
- Your business could save thousands by subscribing to a fixed-rate plan - We deal almost solely with fixed rate plans. If current electricity rates are trending upwards, then securing the lowest available rates may be one of the most important business moves you make this week.
- Your electricity service won't be cut off during the switching period - There is no need to concern yourself with a temporary disruption in electricity service when switching suppliers as your utility will not stop service. The only change you will notice is the lower rate on your new monthly bill!
- Changing your electricity company only takes a few minutes of your time - Our intention is to quickly and efficiently help your organization to save money in the long run. Our team has created our purchasing experience to be as straightforward for you as possible. Simply your information. After you confirm your account with us, our team will take care of the remainder of the switching process. We will make sure that your organization is enjoying only the best deals from the best electricity service providers in your area.
- No need to inform your current provider - There is no need to inform your current provider if you are not under contract. In most cases, this remains just as true even if you do have a contract. Our staff takes care of the communication with the electricity suppliers. At the end of the day, Find Energy will present you with the best options currently available on the market.
- Shop for better rates without obligation - It doesn't matter if Find Energy has already put in the time getting a quote for your establishment. There is absolutely no obligation to make the transition, unless you're entirely happy with the quotes you receive from Find Energy. We've created our process to be as risk free as possible for you and your establishment!
Find Energy is committed to recommending you the lowest electricity rates in New Jersey. To get started, all you have to do is just enter your zip code and answer the following questions.
Bordentown, NJ Utility Company
PSEG is in charge of transmitting electricity in the Bordentown area. As PSEG is in charge of delivering electricity to your house or commercial establishment, you should connect with them if you're having problems with your electricity services, such as power interruptions, energy fluctuations, etc.
PSEG's phone support can be reached at (800) 436-7734.
Bordentown, New Jersey Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Bordentown, NJ