Electricity Providers in Bradley Beach, New Jersey
Bradley Beach has a total population of 4,284 residents—the 328th largest city by population in the state of New Jersey.
In Bradley Beach, consumers can decide between many electricity companies when it comes to who provides their electricity. This is referred to as a deregulated electricity market. For the energy consumers, this competition is a gift that keeps on giving, allowing them to enjoy competitive electricity plans at the most attractive possible prices per kilowatt-hour. However, there’s no shortage of less-than-legitimate energy providers who lure unsuspecting customers with false marketing and misleading plan terms.
FindEnergy.com can help make sure that you’re protected against these sketchy electricity suppliers. There’s a lot of research required when you’re looking into purchasing a new electricity plan, and Find Energy has gathered valuable information on the many different electricity companies that operate in Bradley Beach, so you don’t have to. The Find Energy marketplace showcases compelling electricity plans from dependable energy providers.
Let our marketplace get you the most compelling electricity offerings in your location—all you need to do is input your zip code. Or you can view some of the most reliable providers in Bradley Beach in this list.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- Verde Energy
Bradley Beach, NJ Residential Electricity Rates
The average cost of residential electricity for consumers in Bradley Beach, New Jersey is at 19.07 cents for every kilowatt-hour. You can compare this to the statewide average, which is presently at 16.47 cents for every kilowatt-hour; as well as the countrywide average, which is at 14.84 cents for every kWh.
If you’re residing in Bradley Beach, you will be paying $138.94 for your electricity each month, on average. Meanwhile: New Jersey’s current monthly electricity bill averages $107.74, and the present US monthly electricity bill averages $131.84.
Electricity consumption is typically expressed in kWh, and your energy costs may change significantly from the averages listed depending on the amount of energy you consume. Kilowatt-hour usage, individual energy preferences, plan-specific terms—all of these can make things a little too confusing for plenty of consumers.
To assist in bringing clarity to our users, we include a TOS with all plans we show in our marketplace. Read invaluable information about your electricity plan by reading the Terms of Service (TOS).. Consulting the Terms of Service will enable you to make a fairly straightforward comparison between your energy plan and the different energy plans from various electricity companies.
Our team at Find Energy has researched Terms of Service of the many different electricity plans available in your location. Find Energy is keen on helping Bradley Beach residents make the right energy decisions; FindEnergy.com provides important electricity information, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the most compelling energy offerings available to you, as well as the most reputable energy suppliers that serve your location.
Type in your zip code, and shop conveniently with FindEnergy.com. Get your hands on the most attractive residential energy plans in your area using the Find Energy marketplace.
You can find some of the best residential energy plans in your area in the following list.
Bradley Beach, New Jersey Residential Electricity Plans
Bradley Beach, NJ Commercial Electricity Rates
Bradley Beach area’s business electricity rate is at 15.21 cents per kilowatt-hour. Present statewide and national average is priced at 13.71 cents for every kilowatt-hour and 11.93 cents for every kilowatt-hour respectively.
You’ll be paying an average of $3,261.38 for electricity each month if you’re doing business in Bradley Beach You can compare this to both the statewide and national monthly energy bills that currently average $427.5 and $651.89 respectively.
Large supplies of electricity are needed to operate most business types. The average business electricity account uses 12 times the quantity of electricity that an apartment or house does. If your company has substantial electricity usage then shopping for a reduced electricity rate is good business. Committing some time up front on even slightly trimming the electricity expenses will result in savings for the entirety of your contract.
Find Energy can send custom pricing requests for business establishments in Bradley Beach that normally spend $3,000 or more on electricity per month.
FindEnergy.com helps businesses in Bradley Beach potentially reduce their bill by 25%; visit FindEnergy.com today.
Home to many established Bradley Beach electricity suppliers, our website gives you access to the best business energy plans being offered in Bradley Beach, New Jersey. Your new business energy plan is on the way—fill in your zip code.
If you're a business owner or manager in Bradley Beach, New Jersey, you might want to check this shortlist of the most attractive business electricity plans available in your location below.
Bradley Beach, New Jersey Commercial Electricity Plans
If you are on the fence about shopping for deregulated electricity rates, the following are a few key considerations you might want to take:
- Your organization could save thousands by signing up for a fixed-rate plan - Fixed rate plans are the recommended plan of choice here at Find Energy. These plans lock in competitive rates and ensure you can predict how much you will be paying per kilowatt-hour every month.
- Switching electricity providers won't result in a power interruption - You don't need to worry about a temporary loss of electricity during the switching process as your utility will continue providing power. The only change you will notice is the lower number on your new monthly bill!
- Switching your service provider only requires a couple of minutes - Just fill out your information and let us do the rest! We'll present you with the best rates for your organization and help you make an informed decision on which plan is right for your company.
- Zero calls to your existing electricity service company required - There is no need to get in touch your current provider if you are not under contract. In many cases, this remains just as true even if you are under contract. Find Energy takes care of the communication with the electricity service providers. At the end of the day, Find Energy will present you with the best plans currently available in your area.
- There's no obligation to buy - Underwhelmed by the deal you received after you submit your information? No problem. There is absolutely no obligation to make the transition. It is entirely your call if you want to sign up for a new deal. This, of course, is what motivates Find Energy to get you the best plan that you will be happy with!
Our team at Find Energy makes the whole process hassle-free for you. Just fill in your zip code on this page and answer a few easy questions. Your information will allow us to get started on our search for your next electricity plan!
Bradley Beach, NJ Utility Company
As the primary utility provider in Bradley Beach, the delivery of electricity is taken care of by Jersey Central Power & Light. In case of a black out or if you have concerns about your electricity services, contact Jersey Central Power & Light.
If you wish to get a hold of Jersey Central Power & Light, you can do so at (888) 544-4877. You can also visit Jersey Central Power & Light's official website here.
Bradley Beach, New Jersey Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Bradley Beach, NJ